Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Barbies?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 31, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

Licorice Penguin
I don't really hate Barbie, but I'm not too fond of her playsets and her "normal" outfits. You know, the dolls intended for play.

I do love the collectible dolls, though, like the Grecian Goddess one. I WANT IT SO BAD. crying

I'll have to agree with you on that one. The collectible ones are beautiful. The only one like that I own, though, is my Scorpio barbie.
TheWorldsLaughingLizard
*shreds barbies to pieces* xd WOO-HOO!

Mutilating barbies is fun, sure your little sister hates you for several weeks afterwards, but she eventually got over it and moved on and joined me in my destruction of the evil that is Barbie
Well maybe hate is a little too strong but I don't like barbies. And I really don't like the bodyimage that barbies give to little girls

Hygienic Codger

4,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Barie=teh bitchieness
They are anorexic losers

Lonely Lunatic

i was really evil once and made myself a neclace od decapitated barbie heads, hot glue guns are handy. whee
bumblebeez
i was really evil once and made myself a neclace od decapitated barbie heads, hot glue guns are handy. whee

I hanged mine via the ceiling fan once... they didn't last when I turned it to medium though :p But I stopped there. I was afriad they'd break something flying across the room.
It's just a toy, that stereotypes women.And that will someday destroy what we call "Amerika".Note that I spelled it with a "K".
barbie stinks! why would make anything like that?
barbies are ugly and they scared me..
evil
hate barbies!!
they are looking like sluts..
but i like the fairytopia barbies...to look at...NOT 2 PLAY!! xp

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
My feelings for Barbie are complicated. I was never into dolls as a kid, but I know lots of girls who were. I don't mind Barbies that depict women as things other than teachers, nurses, and flight attendants...they do make some that aren't right sweatdrop I do object to Barbie's proportions. They are totally crazy! If Barbie was a real girl, she wouldn't even be able to walk. I don't keep up with the Barbie toys so I have no idea if they do or not, but as long as they make Barbies that depict women at least semi-accurately I have no problem. If they don't at all, then that's really bad.
I used to play with Barbies then I stopped played with them when I was around 9 years old
I was never a big fan of Barbie herself......

now.. Ken on the other hand, Ken is A ok. too bad he got shafted as of late when it comes to fasions. xp nothin but shorts.
I didn't like Barbies when I was little because I couldn't relate to them, they seemed so alien and completely impossible. I mean, what was with their huge boobs? Why would I want a doll with huge boobs? Things that seemed 'wrong' (sexual) to my little brain were things I didn't play with..

But now I just dislike her bimbo kind of face, and the fake figure she has...Because although she is pretty, it's not very real and not something I liked to play with. Collecter's dolls ARE really pretty, but I'm not into collecting... 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff