Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you have one?

Yes, I have one! 0.14176245210728 14.2% [ 666 ]
Yes, I have more than one! 0.11856108982546 11.9% [ 557 ]
No, and I don't want one because dolls are CREEPY! 0.37888463175819 37.9% [ 1780 ]
No, but I want one! 0.36079182630907 36.1% [ 1695 ]
Total Votes:[ 4698 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 231 232 233 > >> >>> »|

This thread reminds me of how much I neglect my dolls ;o;

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Gateau Mocha
This thread reminds me of how much I neglect my dolls ;o;

gonk

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Because i'm a terrible picture wh0re, and i love my newest baby so.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Volks MSD F-09 Sunlight Girl. Ambika. I'm in love, yo.

Eternal Gatekeeper

37,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Kiry
Because i'm a terrible picture wh0re, and i love my newest baby so.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.love, yo.

Oh hey I saw her in the FCS Waiting room on DoA. She still completely adorable, congrats! smile

Dapper Dabbler

My minifee Shiwoo finally arrived! His name is Pip. xd

User Image

Isn't he cute? Luts did a great job with this faceup.

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I just found out about the CUTEST tinies... they come in eggs of all things! They're called Wishels... and... and... I WISH THEIR PAYPAL WAS WORKING! crying

Dapper Dabbler

Oh, I've heard of Wishels. They're a new kind of doll (well, a few months old). They're getting to be pretty popular on DOA.
Some of Air's new photos in his Sephiroth cosplay. The light wasn't good enough for my digital cam *doesn't like using flash* so I used my phone so the photos aren't great.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
I just snagged an Elf El...My chiwoo came in Thursday too...
my D.O.D. DoC Hoo just arrived the other day! xd
hes my first doll, and i LOVE him.
named him Asherin (after one of my favorite D&D characters /geek) and unfirtuantly all hes got is a nice pair of boots (christmas present courtesy of my roommate.) iv been working insane holiday hours at my two jobs, so iv had no time to make the boy some clothing crying
im hoping to have him halfway decent by the weekend. and then will inevitably come the photo whoring. stare

Yay a BJD thread!

I'm trying to get a CP Luts. I'm also on DoA. X33 If I end up with enough money, I definitely will.

Then I can sew clothes for her to save up for my El. And then the other dolls I want. XD

C.E. - Congrats on getting your first doll biggrin

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Thyme Willowbrook
Oh, I've heard of Wishels. They're a new kind of doll (well, a few months old). They're getting to be pretty popular on DOA.

So popular that most are selling for double their original price ^^;;

My friend was lucky enough to snag one for $150... now I just need to find one for myself ^^;;
[ .NK. ]

Yay a BJD thread!

I'm trying to get a CP Luts. I'm also on DoA. X33 If I end up with enough money, I definitely will.

Then I can sew clothes for her to save up for my El. And then the other dolls I want. XD

im on DoA as well.... but i have made only about 1 or two posts. its been a crazy holiday season for me, so its almost like my boy came TO fast. LOL i kinda want some alont time so i can make him some clothing and chill out and just appreciate the fact that i finally have the boy iv wanted for years sweatdrop

but thank you!!!!!!! and good luck on saving for your el and others! 3nodding
C.E.
[ .NK. ]

Yay a BJD thread!

im on DoA as well.... but i have made only about 1 or two posts. its been a crazy holiday season for me, so its almost like my boy came TO fast. LOL i kinda want some alont time so i can make him some clothing and chill out and just appreciate the fact that i finally have the boy iv wanted for years sweatdrop

XD At least the process was smooth and you got your little one in one piece.
I know what you mean. I'm so going to be a recluse when my Lishe gets here, holed up in my room making more clothes for her than I have for myself. XD

Thank you!

[ .NK. ]
C.E.
[ .NK. ]

Yay a BJD thread!

XD At least the process was smooth and you got your little one in one piece.
I know what you mean. I'm so going to be a recluse when my Lishe gets here, holed up in my room making more clothes for her than I have for myself. XD

Thank you!

ultimatly, tahst what i was really worried about. im so glad the shipping process went smoothly. i was concerned becasue i was sure my appartment number never went onto the actual shipping adress, so i ended up tracking him down and intercepting him at the post office the day the mail confirmation said he arrived.

im still recovering from new years, so iv still not had time to make asherin clothing. iv been tempted to make him a toga till later this week when i have a day off, but he seems to be vaguely comfortable in his boots and necklass stare

lishes are gorgeous! post pics when she arrives and youv got her all decked out! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff