Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Cultist

Hello, there!
I recently bought a ball jointed doll. (I ordered an Angel Fantasy Alice~) She's yet to arrive...but I've been looking into getting clothes, and wigs for her, because...it would be awful for her to just sit around naked for quite some time...

Anyways, back to the point; I've been looking around for some normal looking clothes, but it's hard to find any, really. There's tons of lollita, kawaii-desu type clothing, but rarely do I come across clothes that an average person would wear. I'm looking for, if possible...what's it called...a 'Soft Grunge' type of look...

Anyways, if you could give me possible places to look, that would be great!
Thank you very much~

Romantic Lunatic

I found a normal-ish outfit on Alice Collections. biggrin

Bit pricy, but I like their looks. biggrin

Fashionable Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Nine9 style is a pretty good website. They take paypal, and it's fairly easy to order even though it's a little spendy in my opinion. I got my doll wig from them, and they sell tons of shoes and clothes as well.

I've been buying things for my soon-to-be-shipped doll on Ebay from a user named mybayer2008. They have an adorable BJD store stocked with clothes, eyes, wigs, and an assortment of accessories. I bought some nice underwear for my incoming girl, and have another product of theirs being shipped to me as we speak.

There are also a ton of other sellers on Ebay, and also other clothing stores online. These are the ones I've been using, and I hope this helps you! :3

Obsessive Cultist

Yuna516
Nine9 style is a pretty good website. They take paypal, and it's fairly easy to order even though it's a little spendy in my opinion. I got my doll wig from them, and they sell tons of shoes and clothes as well.

I've been buying things for my soon-to-be-shipped doll on Ebay from a user named mybayer2008. They have an adorable BJD store stocked with clothes, eyes, wigs, and an assortment of accessories. I bought some nice underwear for my incoming girl, and have another product of theirs being shipped to me as we speak.

There are also a ton of other sellers on Ebay, and also other clothing stores online. These are the ones I've been using, and I hope this helps you! :3

Thank you very much~ That does help. ^^

Yeah, 9Style has kind of a limited selection for MSD, and kind of a little pricey. I do like their clothes, and their shoes are really cute, too.

Fashionable Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Ritorushipu
Yuna516

Yeah, 9Style has kind of a limited selection for MSD, and kind of a little pricey. I do like their clothes, and their shoes are really cute, too.

mybayer2008 has a ton of 1/4 MSD stuff. Also, most of the stuff in the store can be found in different sizes. I've found this cute sailor outfit I want in both 1/3 SD and 1/4 MSD sizes.

The Junky Spot is another good site, but I find that it's a lot nicer for buying dolls over clothes. Their selection is pretty limited since they only carry what they have in stock.

Obsessive Cultist

Yuna516
Ritorushipu
Yuna516

mybayer2008 has a ton of 1/4 MSD stuff. Also, most of the stuff in the store can be found in different sizes. I've found this cute sailor outfit I want in both 1/3 SD and 1/4 MSD sizes.

The Junky Spot is another good site, but I find that it's a lot nicer for buying dolls over clothes. Their selection is pretty limited since they only carry what they have in stock.

Yeah, I found that, too, with Junky Spot.
Lol, I looked everywhere to find a place to buy a doll in the first place. Goodness~
Ended up going with Mintoncardinc, since we didn't want to order one from China...xD

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Dollmore has nice selection of clothing that are affordable. There is also Etsy.

Perfect Wrangler

Ritorushipu
Hello, there!
I recently bought a ball jointed doll. (I ordered an Angel Fantasy Alice~) She's yet to arrive...but I've been looking into getting clothes, and wigs for her, because...it would be awful for her to just sit around naked for quite some time...

Anyways, back to the point; I've been looking around for some normal looking clothes, but it's hard to find any, really. There's tons of lollita, kawaii-desu type clothing, but rarely do I come across clothes that an average person would wear. I'm looking for, if possible...what's it called...a 'Soft Grunge' type of look...

Anyways, if you could give me possible places to look, that would be great!
Thank you very much~

The doll market is a great place to look for clothes i think ^^
Ebay and Etsy are your friends.

Shy Friend

12,475 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Try www.eluts.com they have beautiful ball jointed doll clothing. I wish I could actually afford a ball jointed doll especially the Korean Doll Fairyland brand they are so pretty.

Obsessive Cultist

Nadine_Craft

Nhhhh Fairyland Dolls are so cute, but so expensive. ; n;

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I'm surprised no one ever mentions the marketplace in the Den of Angels forums.
DOA is the biggest online BJD community & is chock full of vendors & BJD fanatics.
It's really the best place to find out about new vendors & dealers.
People get crazy there, hence all the rules put in place, but it's still incredibly useful for any BJD collector.

Like mentioned above, Etsy is also a gold mine. ^___~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces