Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Citizen

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I've looked and looked and looked everywhere but I can't find any Tamagatchi's anymore! Doe's any one know where I could get them in the U.S!?

Lady Bibliophile

Did you try amazon.com?

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

I buy all of my Tamas online these days. I usually buy from eBay, Amazon & some shops overseas.
You can get the best deals on eBay. There are tons of listings so you have a nice selection.

If you buy one from eBay, just make sure the language is in English (if that's all you can read).
A lot of the Tamas offer only Japanese for a language because Tamas are still rather popular in Japan.
you can find them online; they're not rare or anything yet haha. (btw it's spelled 'tamagotchi', so if you're searching 'tamagatchi' maybe that's why you can't find any?)

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I’d go to E-bay and look, especially since I just searched on there and found people selling theirs.

Beloved Werewolf

14,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

~*It's a whole new world we live in,It's a whole new way to see,It's a whole new place with a brand new attitude....*~

User Image
Shi the Light Eevee & Kio the Dark Eevee
User ImageUser Image♥____User ImageUser ImageUser Image____♥User ImageUser Image

~*-♥ .....ebay good,i sold like 4 of them on there for like 15$ each lol, i still have 2 left a tamagotchi reptile and a giga pound pet o; ,good luck.....♥ -*~
User Image
~*User ImageBut you still gotta catch 'em all and be the best that you can be!!...Pokemon Johto!..User Image...*~

Big Darling

are you talking about the old ones or the new ones because I'm pretty sure they sell the new ones at walmart.

Wheezing Smoker

3,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Milk Kittea
User Image

I buy all of my Tamas online these days. I usually buy from eBay, Amazon & some shops overseas.
You can get the best deals on eBay. There are tons of listings so you have a nice selection.

If you buy one from eBay, just make sure the language is in English (if that's all you can read).
A lot of the Tamas offer only Japanese for a language because Tamas are still rather popular in Japan.

Seems that I will have to take a look - a walk down memory-lane, lol.
I didnt know they still existed 0.0

Bao Minh Li rolled 15 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 4, 3, 3, 3, 1, 4, 1, 3, 2, 1, 1, 4 Total: 36 (15-60)

eBay that's where I got mine

10,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I found some at Barnes and Noble. Around the Manga area.

Partying Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
I found a bunch in thrift stores, other than that amazon or ebay is your best bet.

I regretted buying mine again, forgot how annoying they are scream
amazon! that's where I baught my latest 10, (tama-go tamagotchi iDL tama P & tamagotchi ocean)
but i already had 34 to start with...
Dont judge me ! o:

Newbie Gaian

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Junior Trader 100
I would also try amazon, wow I really want one now! Best of luck!
I don't know... I'm looking for one too.

I'd love to have a Tamagochi app on my iPhone

heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas