Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fairy

5,950 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I've had my teddy bear since the day I was born. That was over 23 years ago!

Precious Lover

15,875 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I have some stuff animals in the garage, and if my cousins or dog ran off with my toys, so it's not a definite answer. Based on what I currently see, my Hamtaro stuff animal is my oldest toy. It's been 12 or 13 years since I had it
this hippo stuff toy 3nodding got it when i was rlly young
A stuffed tiger that my aunt made before I was born.

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
Unfortunately all the stuffed toys I had since I was a baby were ruined when our barn roof leaked. I had a big pink cat I loved so very much and two large Raggedy Anne dolls. I would have loved to still have them, they were all as old as me.

If something I don't personally own counts, my mother still has a trunk of horrifying dolls she's had since childhood. Nothing of value, just some she just happened to still have.

Eternal Dreamer

33,500 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Protector Bear!! He is a scarf-wearing polar bear that my mom bought months before I was even born. He sits on my bed (or the windowsill next to my bed) and protects me from nightmares.

I actually have a lot of the stuffed animals I've had growing up. They each have a special memory with them.

Sparkly Werewolf

definitely my old dex womb heartbeat bear. it's super old and beaten up, and doesn't work anymore since my grandfather's dog bit it, but I still love it heart

Kiwicide's Waifu

Space Cat

20,840 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I can't remember for sure, but it's either a little stuffed beanie bear named Blue Bear or a TY turtle I just call Mr. Turtle. I'd say Blue Bear cause I remember being little and tearing a hole in his paw and my dad sewing it for me when I was in the bath. I don't remember my little brother being around that time so it could be nearly 18 years old.

Eloquent Muse

I can't remember how long I've had this pink rabbit since she was never my favorite and is in very good condition because of it, but she's still got her tag, which says she was made in 1987. One year after I was born.

Lonely Browser

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
I think mine was Lamb Chop. I had it since I was a baby I believe. I think the sheep was bought at Macy's or something.

Professional Explorer

I have a legitimate Raggedy Ann doll and a Fisher Price Music box shaped like a radio that plays Somewhere Over the Rainbow. I've had them both for 24 years.

Shy Pup

13,775 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
A Maggie Simpson doll that I've apparently had forever ago.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff