Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Mines my Stuffed animal Dalmatian... i have had her since i was 20mins. old!!!! biggrin

Valiant Jackling

A harp seal pup. Had it since before I can remember.

Robotic Exhibitionist

A leopard kitten I've had since I can remember. Apparently, my toddler self has some kind of inner Gollum because I named her Precious.
I got a baby orangutan plush soon after birth. It was about as big as me. It's still in good shape.
Not sure why my parents chose an orangutan, but it's the only ape/monkey I don't hate.

7,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
My oldest is a blue velveteen frog whom I oh so creatively named Velvet. I was quite the brilliant child. Like most of you guys I've had him for as long as I can remember, but I do know that he came from ToysRUs. ninja

Lonely Survivor

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
A orange tiger with black stripes and a gold collar. I got it when I was 1 month old and still have it to this day. rolleyes No big wow, but you got to know that when I was born Johnson was president. eek

Moonlight Pirate

A sphere shaped panda. It's in bad shape though.
Stuffed leopard named Ditto and I've had her ever since I can remember smile

Desirable Nymph

12,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
When i was 5 years old i got a Teddy bear for my birthday, i named him Beary. 11 years later i still have Beary and i plan on giving him to my own children

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
nightrain19
Mines my Stuffed animal Dalmatian... i have had her since i was 20mins. old!!!! biggrin

a small stuffed bear that was given to me in the hospital just after I was born heart

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
A toy frog i’ve had that makes a croaking when you shake him. I think I’ve had him since I was very young.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
A pink and white stuffed animal. It's an indiscriminate anthropomorphized animal of some kind. I wanna say it's a dog since it has longer floppy ears and doesn't resemble a rabbit in any way. I cannot remember if it was bought for me before or after I was born, though.
When I was five a family friend gave me a baby doll. I named her Amy. The family friend died when I was seven, but somehow holding that doll gives me peace.

Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Brown teddy bear. I've had him since I was four maybe and the name I gave him was Mr. Bear XP.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff