Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Ladykiller

I have a yellow bear with a rattle in the foot that I called my puffer that came home from the hospital with me.

Tipsy Dabbler

Lionel the Build - A - Bear Lion. Over ten years I believe.

Distinct Hunter

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
My Voodoo doll Smiley. His ribs are sticking out he has no mouth his eyes are black as coal and he has a chain whip. I love Smiley. twisted

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

I have a teddy bear named Beecee that I've had since I was very little. Unfortunately, when I was a little kid I picked most of the fur off of it, not really sure why now. Nervous habit, I guess.Wish I wouldn't have... >>;;

Now Beecee sits in the living room in a glass case.

Vermillion Bibliophile

Oldest I have, I think, Is an Eevee I've had for around 8-10 years..maybe.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Various stuffed toys I've had since as long as I can remember (I like to keep all of my stuffed toys ehehe).

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
My stuffed toy bunny with a green/yellow suit on. I can't recall was mine with the yellow or with the green suit. It's a cute toy...

Greedy Shopper

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
my oldest stuffed would be either my yellow rabbit or my elephant

Interesting Shopper

4,750 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
mine is either my grey and white rabbit or my minnie mouse stuffie. both i have had since before i can remember

Beloved Shopper

4,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
mine isn't really a stuffed animal, but a old popples blanket that you can no longer tell was a popples blanket cause all the print has almost faded off

Kawaii Shapeshifter

19,100 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Party Animal 100
This weird multicolored caterpillar/alien llama looking thing that I've had since I was one or two.

Sweetest Fisher

33,515 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Blue bunny, I called him "Kic Kic" which in translation to English would sound "Hop Hop"

Shirtless Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
One of the oldest stuff animal's I have is a blue doodle bear and I named him Bear, I know...so original... Though I no longer have the markers to draw on it. And the colour is slowly fading away emo

heart
A stuffed dog, its pretty big. I know its old since it has a shirt that I use to wear when I was 5. Oddly the shirt fits it nicely.
I have a stuffed animal kitten (named kittles). There is a ball that roles around in her head that simulates a purring noise. I have had her since I could start remembering my memories. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff