Welcome to Gaia! ::

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250
It would be a tiny stuffed rabbit I named Carrots... except I think I got rid of him years ago.

Newbie Noob

A squeaky bear toy I got from a doctor's visit when I was like three or four. My mom told me the nurses gave it to me to try to calm me down because I crying from being terrified of doctors. My mom still has it in my old room at her house. It's one of the few toys of mine that my family never sold or gave away.

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
a precious moments doll/ blanket.<3

Fuzzy Star

My Sailor Moon doll from Bandai Japan of 1993.
A stuffed monkey I've had since I was a baby.

Unforgiving Duelist

A yellow stuffed whale that I've had since I was around 5. I still cuddle him when I go to bed.

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
A beanie of Lucky from 101 Dalmatians

Distinct Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I lost a lot of them but the oldest one i still have is a stuffed Snorlax blaugh

Lavish Wench

12,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
I have a stuffed giraffe that my parents got me as a newborn.

Beloved Werewolf

14,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

~*It's a whole new world we live in,It's a whole new way to see,It's a whole new place with a brand new attitude....*~

User Image
Shi the Light Eevee & Kio the Dark Eevee
User ImageUser Image♥____User ImageUser ImageUser Image____♥User ImageUser Image

~*-♥ .....a talking eevee figure,i had it let see maybe 14years.....♥ -*~
User Image
~*User ImageBut you still gotta catch 'em all and be the best that you can be!!...Pokemon Johto!..User Image...*~
A white polar bear called snowy I was given when I was a week old :3
Oldest is a teddy bear I had since I was 3

Shameless Loiterer

13,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
A Cabbage Patch doll that my Nana bought for me when I was four. I was suppose to be getting an Easter coat, but Nana said the coat could wait because I wanted the doll so much. I've been told that they had to pry the box out of my hands to ring it up at the check out. I'm still like that with it, no one but me touches Marita, no one.

My Nana died when I was five, the doll is really all I have to remember her by, so it's very precious to me.

Vampire

The oldest in terms of the toy's year of manufacture would be my Malibu Barbie from the 70's.

One of my other Barbies would be the toy I've owned the longest, but I have no idea which one.

Sexy Baby

14,875 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
my favorite is a blue teddy bear i got out of a claw machine when i was 5. i am now 17

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff