Welcome to Gaia! ::

A china doll that I got when I was maybe 7/8? That and a stuffed Pikachu backpack from when I was 8.
a big stuffed gorilla from the zoo i was probably about 6

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
I have two.
Brown Bear, a brown teddy bear with a white shirt. Mu uncle gave it to my mom when she was pregnant with me, a few months before he died.
and
Pinkie. A pink elephant music box thing. I have no clue how old I was when I got it...as far as I remember.

Rainbow Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One of the oldest ones I remember was this beanie baby. His name is Seaweed. I won him in a reading contest at my Library when I was 5 or 6. :3

Vermillion Phantom

11,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Partygoer 500
While I've not had the exact same one over the years, I've had several different purple Happy the Hippo Beanie Babies. biggrin I've had a ton of the little calico cats, too.

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tipsy 100
I have a super old Winnie the Pooh. I guess I went shopping with my parents when I was about 3. My dad took me over to the toys while my mom was shopping and apparently I fell in love with him. He has a sewn red sweater that has "Pooh" sewn into it in cursive. Sewn under his shirt is a little button you can press and it plays the Winnie the Pooh theme song. This thing would be 22 years old now and the button still works. Lol. Sometimes it sounds like it is dying, but if you just hit it, it starts working perfectly again. I think one time my mom had to unsew it and replace some batteries, but it hasn't been done since.
LOL! xd My stuffed animal is ancient! It's a stuffed yellow duck! I named him Lucky when I was super young. All of his softness has gone away and he's not so yellow anymore. I have to keep on drawing in the black in his eyes. lol ....poor thing. His little ducky head looks like it's going to fall off. I carried that thing with me EVERYWHERE! 3nodding I couldn't live without that stuffed duck. I've had good ol' Lucky for almost 16 years. but....now, he is in a closet. I suppose the little stuffed animal won't fall to a million pieces in there. wink

shrtbear4 rolled 0 4-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Newbie Member

Quote:
a brown monkey i got at birth

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
This tiny bear I got when I was like 3. He name is Rose.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Oh goodness, let me think. I believe that the oldest toy/stuffed animal I have are the ernie and bert dolls I’ve had since I was a baby.

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
♥ benny the stuffed cat.
he's about 15 years old now, and going bald in several places- so i made him a little waistcoat and he looks pretty dapper, if i do say so myself!

my nan got him for me c:

Romantic Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
My Bedtime Bear care bear. A family friend gave him to me when I was really young- her kids had outgrown it. I was maybe two? I still sleep with him every night heart

Moonlight Champion

Smokey a dalmatian that I had god knows how long. My earliest memories go back to when I was 4 and I'm 24 now so at least since I was 4 if not sooner. He is still in fair condition. I remember a tear in the back of his neck that my mom stitched up for me.

Timid Bookworm

I have a teddy bear that was my dad's when he was a little boy. I've also got a little pink bear that my grandfather bought me a day or two after I was born.

2,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
I have a stuffed panda bear that my grandma gave my mom who gave it to me hes from the 1920's definitely has seem better days lol 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff