Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Vampire

39,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
whee I had a few. my gray kitty with a bell in his tail (which i call Jingle Kitty) ,Jammie Pie and my floppy tan teddy with a zipper in his back heart

Feral Hunter

mines a stuffed puppy
I still have my 30 years old stuffed pupoy...not in the best condition

http://www.gofundme.com/Please-fund-my-life

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
Well I had a small pink bear that would squeek whenever you squeezed it. I believe I got it when I was a new born from a family friend.

But my favorite toy was a doll I recieved for christmas when I was around 7 or 8. It's a dark baby with a air bag sort of thing and I named her kimmy. I slept with that doll for the longest time. ( she's still on my bed )

Fluffy Bunny

7,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I gave away a lot of my old stuffed toys and such. I think my oldest "toy" I still have (though they're technically pillows, but I see them as large plushies) are my digimon pillows Biyomon and Patamon. Even older than that might be my pikachu plushie I had laying around somewhere.

Timid Bookworm

I have a teddy bear that belonged to my dad as a child, and another bear that my grandfather gave me a couple of days after I was born.
A Chrismas Dog I Had Him Since I Was A Baby When It Was Christmas I Named Him Snow
my old stuffed panda

Wistful Seeker

26,400 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I still have my pink elephant that one of my uncles gave me when I was 3 or 4. I keep it in a storage box now so that pets don't tear it up.
a stuffed panda, which has been with me since my toddler days

Beloved Bloodsucker

20,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
nightrain19
Mines my Stuffed animal Dalmatian... i have had her since i was 20mins. old!!!! biggrin
My Winnie the Pooh....got him when I was first born

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
My mom's teddy bear that is allmost 70 now and for me my own oldest toy is a diecast space 1999 Eagle

Beloved Bloodsucker

20,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
nightrain19
Mines my Stuffed animal Dalmatian... i have had her since i was 20mins. old!!!! biggrin
My pooh bear from when I was first born

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
I have a G1 Hoist floating around. lol
Think mine would be a lambchop plush stuffed animal =] had her since I was real little

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff