Welcome to Gaia! ::

Headhunter
Nakago_Chan
Kira Yui
I just picked up Kill Bill's The Bride and Go Go. I'm debating if I should get any of the Batman: Hush figures. They do look awsome.

I just picked up the poison ivy one... she does not stand very well on her stand but she does look cool. I'm waiting for series two of this series for Nightwing *drools*

I also picked up some hero clix... my fiancee finally got me into the game xd

Forget that, series 2 is gonna have Harley Quinn. heart wink

She looks pretty sweet too. I picked up a Harley Quinn from another Batman Series of figures that's out... it has japanese characters on the box... but it's mostly english... don't know what the series is called but the Joker in that series looks mint! Much better than the one in the Hush line. I want to get the Joker, Batman and Robin to finish that set off and I'm contemplating getting the Batman Hush complete set since I don't really care much for Huntress, I don't like the way the Joker looks and I don't know a thing about Hush sweatdrop

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
Nakago_Chan
Headhunter
Nakago_Chan
Kira Yui
I just picked up Kill Bill's The Bride and Go Go. I'm debating if I should get any of the Batman: Hush figures. They do look awsome.

I just picked up the poison ivy one... she does not stand very well on her stand but she does look cool. I'm waiting for series two of this series for Nightwing *drools*

She looks pretty sweet too. I picked up a Harley Quinn from another Batman Series of figures that's out... it has japanese characters on the box... but it's mostly english... don't know what the series is called but the Joker in that series looks mint! Much better than the one in the Hush line. I want to get the Joker, Batman and Robin to finish that set off and I'm contemplating getting the Batman Hush complete set since I don't really care much for Huntress, I don't like the way the Joker looks and I don't know a thing about Hush sweatdrop

You're lucky you could get the Japanese Batman toys. My shop only could get one set and he sold it right when he checked the case.

The Huntress figure was the cream of the crop in the Hush set. But I have a thing for the Women action figures. They usually look so much better. But Harley Quinn and Catwoman in set two. Can't wait for that.
sinister626
Nakago_Chan
Headhunter
Nakago_Chan
Kira Yui

You're lucky you could get the Japanese Batman toys. My shop only could get one set and he sold it right when he checked the case.

The Huntress figure was the cream of the crop in the Hush set. But I have a thing for the Women action figures. They usually look so much better. But Harley Quinn and Catwoman in set two. Can't wait for that.

I have to agree that especially in the Hush set, the women really blow away the men.... I've just never been a fan of Huntress and don't really know much about her... but I have a thing for wanting full collections of things so I may pick her up... especially since you say she's hard to get sweatdrop

I didn't know the japanese batman toys were hard to get... I see them pretty much at every comic/hobby shop I go to... I better pick up the rest of that series too while I still can sweatdrop

There goes my paycheck for this week xp

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
A friend of mine just got me the 1/100 HG Gundam Astray Red frame and 1/100 HG Providence Gundam. I have such awsome friends!

Omnipresent Otaku

My latest purchase would be Takara Masterpiece Convoy, BT-01 (#7 and # cool Smokescreen, BT-02 Sideswipe, BT-03 Silver Streak, BT-04 Hound and Re-release #13 Targetmaster Hot-Rodimous. What can I say I had some birthday money to blow wink
a virgin mobile mtv edition cell phone...ye ye
Well, my fiancee got me into heroclix... by buying me the unique batman with the kryptonite gloves... so I went on a heroclix binge... and I got the batman hush huntress xd

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
My latest find things are a Tribble from Star Trek and a model of the Enterprise from the original series. blaugh

I also got the FLCL Haruko figure with her Vespa. whee

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I just got a bunch of Zoids at Odd Job for about 3.99 each. ( Irvine's Command Wolf and Black Rhimos ) xd
I just got Purgatori. The last Dark Alliance figure that I wanted! xd
Nakago_Chan
Headhunter
Nakago_Chan
Kira Yui

I have Batman and Harley Quinn of the import figures, but I actually like the Hush ones better. In my opinion, the Hush Joker is probably the best Joker ever made. The reason the import ones are hard to get is because they only made like 5000 of each character.
my newest addition to the collection in my place? *thinks*

I haven't been able to afford much of anything lately, but the LAST thing I got is her ^___^
:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*yes, I collect MLP.. I am allowed XD*

Eloquent Ladykiller

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
Hmm... God I can't really remember what I got last, um.. um...

Its a Japanese Manga I got for 3 dollars, but I don't know what it is since it is all in Japanese and I never seen it around before
Headhunter
Nakago_Chan
Headhunter
Nakago_Chan
Kira Yui

I have Batman and Harley Quinn of the import figures, but I actually like the Hush ones better. In my opinion, the Hush Joker is probably the best Joker ever made. The reason the import ones are hard to get is because they only made like 5000 of each character.

Really? I didin't know that... I better get the rest of the imports while I still can sweatdrop I liked the face of the import joker more than the hush one... but other than that, the detail of the hush figures is much better

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I just got a couple of mini-spies, Gen 1 Whirl, parts for my Gen 1 Thrust, replacement stickers for some of my other Gen 1 Transformers, and a Cannon Tortoise

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff