Welcome to Gaia! ::

The latest thing i got was a "Neopet" called Red Wocky at Mcdonald's sweatdrop
Valen_Ravess
Nakago_Chan
Valen_Ravess
I got groceries yesterday if that counts. Sucks being a university student. crying

Groceries for me too now that I think about it... Not being on your parent's food bill sucks too xp

Collectible wise though, I picked up a few anime dvd's and the latest street figher comic

Yeah, being 97 pounds I shouldn't have to spend 100 bucks in groceries lol. Latest Collectable thing I got was a b*****d! Figurine from a Yugioh Tournament I won.

The only thing I get from a yugioh tournament is either a 3 card tournament pack or a $5.00 store credit sweatdrop
MicroPets/Xmen comics/Dvds

Nothing too spectacular, but very interesting.
Nakago_Chan
Valen_Ravess
Nakago_Chan
Valen_Ravess
I got groceries yesterday if that counts. Sucks being a university student. crying

Groceries for me too now that I think about it... Not being on your parent's food bill sucks too xp

Collectible wise though, I picked up a few anime dvd's and the latest street figher comic

Yeah, being 97 pounds I shouldn't have to spend 100 bucks in groceries lol. Latest Collectable thing I got was a b*****d! Figurine from a Yugioh Tournament I won.

The only thing I get from a yugioh tournament is either a 3 card tournament pack or a $5.00 store credit sweatdrop

something what we used to have til the tournament packs stopped. Before tournament packs ya get 20 store credit for first then 15 then 10. But now ya get 3 packs of any set, then 2 then 1.

But I got a Gumby I won at the Arcade Today. whee whee
Valen_Ravess
Nakago_Chan
Valen_Ravess
Nakago_Chan
Valen_Ravess

something what we used to have til the tournament packs stopped. Before tournament packs ya get 20 store credit for first then 15 then 10. But now ya get 3 packs of any set, then 2 then 1.

eek They still make Gumby toys? I haven't seen one of those in ages
Nakago_Chan
Valen_Ravess
Nakago_Chan
Valen_Ravess
Nakago_Chan
Valen_Ravess

Yup I was surprised too, seen it there for 500 ticketes, and spent 15 bucks in quarters on DDR and tickets. He has bendable arms and stuff.

eek They still make Gumby toys? I haven't seen one of those in ages

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
I just got my Batman: Hush Huntress and Poison Ivy.

That Huntress is the s**t!!!!
I got a cd.

6,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I just picked up Kill Bill's The Bride and Go Go. I'm debating if I should get any of the Batman: Hush figures. They do look awsome.
Just got Princess Leia from Star Wars Unleashed. She looks weird compared to the other unleashed figures because she's smaller. I still like it alot though. I'm debating on whether or not I want to get the remaining three Hush figures that I don't have.
I got Amanda from volks, she has short blue hair and green eyes. I got her off of Yahoo Japan and she cost me about $950 USD. mrgreen
Kira Yui
I just picked up Kill Bill's The Bride and Go Go. I'm debating if I should get any of the Batman: Hush figures. They do look awsome.

I just picked up the poison ivy one... she does not stand very well on her stand but she does look cool. I'm waiting for series two of this series for Nightwing *drools*

I also picked up some hero clix... my fiancee finally got me into the game xd
Nakago_Chan
Kira Yui

I just picked up the poison ivy one... she does not stand very well on her stand but she does look cool. I'm waiting for series two of this series for Nightwing *drools*

I also picked up some hero clix... my fiancee finally got me into the game xd

Forget that, series 2 is gonna have Harley Quinn. heart wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas