Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Just this last weekend I bought "Movie Heroes" Darth Vader and Qui-Gon Jinn action figures with light-up lightsabers. I saw those on the shelf at Target and grabbed them in an instant, I've been looking for them for a while. It was epic. surprised

Valiant Jackling

I purchased the 3 SDCC Starctaft 2 bottle top figures today 3nodding Hemmed and hawed over getting them for months and then couldn't find them on ebay the other day when I decided I really wanted them. Was a little depressed about it, but today, via amazon, realized one of my favorite online toy sellers had them in stock. And for a reasonable price! I payed only $2 or $3 more than they were at SDCC and got free shipping (they have a holding service where they will hold your purchases for a few months so you can combine shipping on multiple purchases. Since i already had one toy on hold and these 3 new ones aren't all that big, they added them to the shipment free of charge). I couldn't find them for cheaper than $25 each (after shipping) back when they were on ebay! So I call that a nice score!

I just won't get them for a few more months because I'm waiting for a few toys I have pre-ordered to arrive, which won't be until spring sad

Original Trash

35,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Marvel Universe Series 2 027 Wolverine and 033 Iron Man 2020. I also picked up LEGO Hobbit: Riddles for The Ring. It's my first LEGO set since...forever.

Partying Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
My wow battle chest game. smile

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
The Daenerys Targaryen & White Walker (both from Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice & Fire) Funko figurines.

Fashionable Lunatic

â„œinny says: Spawn Series 7 The Mangler

Punching Bag

The last thing I personally bought for myself was Dolce from series one of TokiDoki's Unicorno collectables. She's so freakin' adorable! Slowly but surely I'm moving along getting all of the Unicorno figures I want. (: However, the last thing someone bought for me, which was today, was a My Little Pony blind grab bag. That ended up having my favorite in it: Rarity.

Original Trash

35,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
S.H.Figuarts Perfect Cell. This dude's box is pretty big compared to the other DBZ boxes they put out. Probably because they packed him with the Kamehameha effect stand. Love it.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

I got myself a HGUC Sinanju about last week, pretty nice gunpla.

Valiant Jackling

A Hobbit Poster (the one with the White Council on it) and the TinTin movie

The poster was virtually free thanks to the rewards cash I had xd

Original Trash

35,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Let's see. Got in the mail today was figma ex:ride SPride.04 Fireball Charming Joseph. I'll have to put Drossel in it sometime to see how she fits on.

Then I got five Marvel Mega Bloks Series 3 blindbags. Pulled Havok and Iceman (commons,) Cyclops and Stealth Spider-Man (rares,) and Silver Surfer (ultra rare.) Spidey and Surfer were the ones I wanted, and I pulled them from the first two bags so I was pleased.

IRL Conventioneer

17,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
A Vocaloid figurine, and a set of Sailor Moon button pins, and a Free Shrugs t-shirt purchased in the Dealers Room during my rampage at Anime Los Angeles.
User Image
Transformers Prime Deluxe Soundwave and few Pony brushables (Lyra, Trixie and Sunny Rays).

Shadowy Cultist

A Dollfie Dream Dynamite bjd! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas