Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harvest Moon: Save the homeland was a ps2 game and it's da bomb! Although it's kinda boring sumtimes. stressed
hmmm im thinkin One night at McCools and rented Sakura Diaries 1

Stubborn Veteran

30,990 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ChibiSkittles
Joanne Sheila
ChibiSkittles
BumbleSweet My little Pony. Yes i am...a dork... sweatdrop

Oooh I would love to find that one myself 3nodding
I finaly got the Tea for Three playset with Spring Fever and Applejack heart .

Toys-R-Us has them.

They have. GREAT!! Time to talk to my boyfreind nicely, and get him to take me to Toys-R-Us for my birthday next month. (I'll be 26 whee I feel old sweatdrop )

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The Final Beast
Obersturmbannfuehrer Chii
Sweet Amber
THE (NEW) BARONESS COBRA FIGURE!!!!!!!!!

sorry for yelling... i've just been waiting... and waiting... and looking and waiting some more for her to show up around here and after what seems like FOREVVVVVER she finally showed up whee heart

I recently got the new Baroness too o_o

Though the new Destro sucks! The black sweater Destro is much better

Why?! Why me? I haven't had any luck in finding that Baroness. My luck is just bad I guess xp Oh someday, someday!

don't worry, you'll find her... i looked around forever too... i was starting to get broken hearted every time i looked at the same ol' joes and NO baroness... let me think.... i believe i found her at target... so try there if it is near you 3nodding

Shameless Dog

The Final Beast
Sweet Amber

sorry for yelling... i've just been waiting... and waiting... and looking and waiting some more for her to show up around here and after what seems like FOREVVVVVER she finally showed up whee heart

Why?! Why me? I haven't had any luck in finding that Baroness. My luck is just bad I guess xp Oh someday, someday!

Target and Walmart are usually reliable in getting new Joes in my experience. I got the new Cobra power armor vehicle at Walmart two months ago, and I'm still not seeing it anywhere else 'cept Walmart.
Umm... I got Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.. and the first season of the Jetsons on DVD. .. if those count as collectibles. .. XD
Sweet Amber
The Final Beast
Sweet Amber

don't worry, you'll find her... i looked around forever too... i was starting to get broken hearted every time i looked at the same ol' joes and NO baroness... let me think.... i believe i found her at target... so try there if it is near you 3nodding

Hmm..I'm so whiney lol. Well I have two Targets so I should pay them both a visit sometime. I'm sure I'll find her after awhile 3nodding
The Final Beast
Sweet Amber

Target and Walmart are usually reliable in getting new Joes in my experience. I got the new Cobra power armor vehicle at Walmart two months ago, and I'm still not seeing it anywhere else 'cept Walmart.

Walmart is Evil! I have never had any luck with finding many new things at them. stressed
I just received A NEW SAINT seiya action figure :
DELTA Bandai Japan 1987 and got me a Punisher Marvel Legend from ToyRus... domokun domokun domokun
I got Magic the Gathering but I also go Hot Shot he is really cool! wink
My Little Pony G1 Merriweather ~ heart . She is gorgeous.
i recently got a mood ring. surprised
I just bought one of the new Collectors Edition Yugi Yu-Gi-Oh starter deck wink
The Final Beast
The Final Beast
Sweet Amber

Walmart is Evil! I have never had any luck with finding many new things at them. stressed

I think Walmart is evil too, but I have found some good stuff there like TF Energon's Mirage and Batman's Ice Cannon Mr. Freeze and Quickfire Joker. I just prefer never to go to Walmart xp

Lonely Lover

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Tragicity
My Little Pony G1 Merriweather ~ heart . She is gorgeous.

Lucky!!! The G-1's are kind of hard to come by now and days with the re-surgence of their popularity. If you look for them on E-bay, you'd have to bid a rediculous amount of money to get the pony. I generally get mine in a "Loved" condition (a term my mom coined used to describe my Ponies and beanie babies), from garage sales for $.25-$.50

Hehe, and my Summer Shimmer pony should be coming soon (G-3 special mail order)

I added to my DVD collection earlier this week: The Last Samuri, and Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff