Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
Got Tomax and Xamot. They look really good on their stands.
The twins do look sweet! Sinister, have you been getting the whole line?

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
WindWaker Link/Toon Link plush from Anime Stop.
Axel figure....grr needs a stand.
I haven't bought anything for myself for some time, mainly because I now am collecting for my son. He loves the show Ben 10 and wanted his collection of the first ten figures completed (he had 4 out of 10). We were able to find four in stores, but ended up buying one off of ebay and the other on amazon. Now we're trying to figure out if he likes the show itself, or because he and the main character share the same name.

When I was younger I was addicted to Star Wars; I was seven when the first movie was released and can still remember going. Before Christmas Ben was looking through a catalog and the Star Wars toys caught his eye. Now next to the Ben 10 figures, his favorite is R2D2. User Image
eermm..i think the last collectiable i got was the Jack Bauer (Kiefer sutherland heart ) figure where he's kicking down the door.

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
2000Man
The twins do look sweet! Sinister, have you been getting the whole line?

Sadly No. I'm kinda cherry pickin my way around. And I haven't been out hunting in a bit so I have no idea what i've missed at this point.

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
all the new iron man toys! i can't wait to see that movie heart got a g1 my little pony digital watch the other day. mrgreen
Some Gundam G-Sight

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Sweet Amber
all the new iron man toys! i can't wait to see that movie heart got a g1 my little pony digital watch the other day. mrgreen

I was looking at those tonight...out of curiosity, is Iron Monger a carded figure, or is he in a box? Looks huge on the back of the card is why I'm wondering...
Picked up a Mark 02 and Prototype/Tony-Stark Iron Man from the movie figure line. I was also gonna grab a Mark 03 as well, but everyone I looked at either had bent up joints or smeared paint apps or a combo of both. Wanted a War Machine and Mark 01 as well, but couldn't find any at the local comic shop. Heh, maybe I'll try Toys'r'us.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Hantei
Picked up a Mark 02 and Prototype/Tony-Stark Iron Man from the movie figure line. I was also gonna grab a Mark 03 as well, but everyone I looked at either had bent up joints or smeared paint apps or a combo of both. Wanted a War Machine and Mark 01 as well, but couldn't find any at the local comic shop. Heh, maybe I'll try Toys'r'us.

According to the packaging at Wal-Mart, the War Machine figure in as exclusive to that store. It has a different name on the package, but it's definitely the WM armor and lists Rhodey as the pilot. I think.
Knightraven
Hantei

According to the packaging at Wal-Mart, the War Machine figure in as exclusive to that store. It has a different name on the package, but it's definitely the WM armor and lists Rhodey as the pilot. I think.

Hmm, I guess I should check out Wal-Mart. Though, my local doesn't really keep up to date with the newest toys, hence why the majority of purchases are made at my local comic shop. Last time I checked out Wal-Mart for toys was when I was trying to find some Indiana Jones lego, which not only did not find but also discovered that they didn't even have a lego section anymore.

Gaian

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
VickyJ

How much was it? I want one. :3

The latest thing I got was my Piplup plushie from Toys R' Us. > w <

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Panda vii
VickyJ

How much was it? I want one. :3

The latest thing I got was my Piplup plushie from Toys R' Us. > w <

He was $24.00.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out