Welcome to Gaia! ::

I got Deadpool and Juggernaut from Marvel Legends 6. Besides Dark Phoenix, these were the only two I wanted.
I got this User Image at the disneystore. I like him alot. Lilo and stitch is my favorite t.v show..dunno why...i just fell in love with it.

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Nephiel
I got this User Image at the disneystore. I like him alot. Lilo and stitch is my favorite t.v show..dunno why...i just fell in love with it.

i... don't normally like lilo and stitch stuff... but, i don't know, something about that little stuffed stitch is cute whee

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sweet Amber
Nephiel

i... don't normally like lilo and stitch stuff... but, i don't know, something about that little stuffed stitch is cute whee
My sister has one and I gave one to a friend of mine for Christmas. It is the cutest thing! 3nodding
My precious Blade Liger crying

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I just piched up a Berserk Fury for $8.99 and a Barigator for $2.99.
I finally picked up Hush Batman whee

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
I got TrapJaw for $2.50!!!!
I bought the new Versace Barbie Doll. Hehe I'm such an impulse buyer. xd
Celtic Predator from the Movie Maniacs McFarlane series.

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
sinister626
I got TrapJaw for $2.50!!!!

that's one of those things that's really cool, in a sad sort of way.... sweatdrop
I bought a Nei from Phantasy Star II (a Sega Genesis RPG) gashapon over the weekend off of E-bay. It's not here yet, but should be soon. 3nodding

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Sorcerer_Orphen
I bought a Nei from Phantasy Star II (a Sega Genesis RPG) gashapon over the weekend off of E-bay. It's not here yet, but should be soon. 3nodding

oooh! nice find smile
A 30cm+ tall 'Vash the Stampede' action figure from America =3
It's got see-through glasses and a changeable arm! It's so totallly kewl 3nodding
I went out and bought 10 my little ponies the other day. 4 I had on layaway, and 6 I found while wandering around the same walmart... I think I'm hooked eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff