Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kelly F
Headhunter
Galan_Galactus
Galactus Heroclix off ebay. If that counts. XD

Which arm and leg did you give up? xd

Congratulations you now have the strongest Heroclix in the game. 3nodding

You Monster! I want one, but I'll never have the guts to spend the money.... crying

Last thing I got other than Heroclix was...I think it might have been a GI Joe Karate Fighters game as a joke to show my friends.

Lonely Lover

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Joanne Sheila
ChibiSkittles
BumbleSweet My little Pony. Yes i am...a dork... sweatdrop

Oooh I would love to find that one myself 3nodding
I finaly got the Tea for Three playset with Spring Fever and Applejack heart .

Toys-R-Us has them. I am also one of the first people in line to get Sun Shimmer (the mail order pony, that hasn't even been announced yet). Hasbro ran out of Dazzle Surprise, so they are giving us Sun Shimmer before anyone else whee
Last thing I got was My Blue Mary action Figurine from KOF!!!(cuddles) whee
the Classic Crach car with Dash (both of the Vince and Lary series) and Slick (of the Increadible Crash Dummies series).
my build-a-"turtle"

Beloved Gawker

I'm on a huge toy-purchasing kick lately. My main venue is stuffed animals. (I never liked Barbies. Busy b***h.) My latest acquisitions in that were a stuffed smiley-faced flower (a prize from the Fort Bragg Fair), a mint-green unicorn (yeah, another fair prize), a Kirara plushie (from Inuyasha), and am working on saving up to buy a Strawberry Bell toy from Ebay. sweatdrop I'm making a Mew Ichigo costume (Tokyo Mew Mew) and want her weapon. But I can't cut plastic worth a crap, so I have to go buy it.

Shameless Dog

Sweet Amber
THE (NEW) BARONESS COBRA FIGURE!!!!!!!!!

sorry for yelling... i've just been waiting... and waiting... and looking and waiting some more for her to show up around here and after what seems like FOREVVVVVER she finally showed up whee heart

I recently got the new Baroness too o_o

Though the new Destro sucks! The black sweater Destro is much better
http://www.jekill.org/bilder/kitty2.jpg

^.^ I got a Hello Kitty phonestrap one week ago..
It looks similar to the picture above.. but it's not pink but blue ^.^;;

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Well. Ä° think it was a little Hello Kitty toy. Well. it can be a bunny too. I can't remember. But it must be Hello Kitty. Yes!!! blaugh
I picked up a few GI Joes. I bought Alpine and the baroness. They aren't the best, but I got 'em anyway. whee
I bought a friend a Doozer from Fraggles for her birthday. SSHH!! The last thing I bought for myself was a cheezy Rainbow Brite figurine. The old ones were so much better! xp I wish we had the big dolls in Canada!!

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Obersturmbannfuehrer Chii
Sweet Amber

sorry for yelling... i've just been waiting... and waiting... and looking and waiting some more for her to show up around here and after what seems like FOREVVVVVER she finally showed up whee heart

3nodding i agree! i don't even know why they had to make him again.... they just had a new figure of destro not that long ago o.O

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200
I just recently got a plushie of Kyo from Fruits Basket in his cat form, along with Yuki in his rat form as well *huggles both*
Obersturmbannfuehrer Chii
Sweet Amber

Why?! Why me? I haven't had any luck in finding that Baroness. My luck is just bad I guess xp Oh someday, someday!
Clone Wars Cartoon Durge and Count Dooku, and an uber-cool 12" Dracula Beast from Van Helsing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff