Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just picked up the Elder Predator from McFarlan'es Alien vs Predator line. biggrin
I got third in a tournament and got soem store credit so I picked up Scar Predator from the AVP lineup, looks really cool.

Now I have to get Celtic, Elder, Pred from Pred 1 and 2, and then some aliens and such and my battle ground will be SPIFFY!!!!!!!!!
I picked up Hush and batman of the batman hush figure series. All I need now is Joker for season 1 to be complete for me. So far I'd have to say my favorite is Jason Todd... but I am really looking forward to season 2's Nightwing *drools*
Lessee...I got a cheap dragon figurine at the fair last night. Only one I've ever found with feathered wings. ^______^ And the other day I got a really cool candle...shaped like a chalice, purple and gold, with dragons on it. That baby will NEVAR be burned. Rar.
A fish an I love u bear that my bf won me
An Inuyasha plushy from Waldenbooks. It was one of those "OMG it's the only one left I MUST HAVE ITTTT" purchases. XD
I know it was a transformer or maybe a starwars figure I can't really remember. The last one I know of for sure is Eva 04 figure. I really want the 05 but I can't find it cheap anywhere.

Omnipresent Otaku

Energon Omega Supreme which I must say isn't quite as impressive as it should be you would think they would give him more features.

Also Universe Optimus Primal I have to highly recommend this figure as he has TONS of weapons and features. 4 missiles, a skull mace/morningstar, 2 swords 4 missiles and a switch to make him pound his chest or swing his weapons.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Just picked up Phoenix and Deadpool from Marvel Legends series VI.
Kira Yui

What?! where'd you find them??

btw, I FINALLY got the Star Wars Unleashed version of Princess Leia, woohoo!! biggrin

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Headhunter
Kira Yui

What?! where'd you find them??

btw, I FINALLY got the Star Wars Unleashed version of Princess Leia, woohoo!! biggrin
I got them at my local Toys R Us.
I got 2 goldfish capsule toy figures and 2 homies figures last night at Krogers^^ So now my collection total is 9 heart
Two beanie babies:
Magic the dragon and Seaweed the Otter.
A head ack from my credit card bill.
The latest addition I got, I got at a fleamarket.
It was the Lullabye nursery from the '80's my little pony toys. Mint condition, with lots of accessoiries! I bought it for 2 euro's.
*doing the happy dance* xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces