Welcome to Gaia! ::

ChibiSkittles
A My little Pony, TAF Dancing Butterflies. Shes damn near mint, its almost like she was just opened today whee

Do they have any of the old characters from My little pony in the new releases? I was looking around to see if I saw a swift wind or apple jack... but haven't seen either of them.

I got more heroclix recently... xorn and vetran punisher mainly.
Hmm...I think it was a cheap glow-in-the-dark dragon figurine. But I love 'im, he's awesome. If I count my CDs as a collection, I got the Spiderman 2 soundtrack and the Seether - Disclaimer II album.

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
My latest purchases (Living Dead Dolls)::
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sweet Amber
DDBen
Kira Yui
After looking of forever, I finally found an Energon Demoliosher!

Demolisher wasn't a issue for me to find on the other hand Arcee is nowhere to be found sad

grrr i can't find her anywhere either!! >.<*
I've had Arcee for quite some time now. I do admit, she does go fast leaving that Signal Flare pegwarmer. I'm still waiting for Mirage and Omega Supreme to show up on the shelves! Good luck and good hunting fellow Transfans!
Kira Yui
Sweet Amber
DDBen
Kira Yui

Demolisher wasn't a issue for me to find on the other hand Arcee is nowhere to be found sad

I've had Arcee for quite some time now. I do admit, she does go fast leaving that Signal Flare pegwarmer. I'm still waiting for Mirage and Omega Supreme to show up on the shelves! Good luck and good hunting fellow Transfans!

You haven't gotten Mirage yet? I think he started shipping along with Demolisher, Arcee and Insecticon. I got mine over month ago and am now waiting for Shockblast, Cliffjumper and Bulkhead.
A green bloody gloomy bear doll.

Omnipresent Otaku

Headhunter
Kira Yui
Sweet Amber
DDBen
Kira Yui

You haven't gotten Mirage yet? I think he started shipping along with Demolisher, Arcee and Insecticon. I got mine over month ago and am now waiting for Shockblast, Cliffjumper and Bulkhead.

Yep that would certainly be the case for myself as well the only problem is Arcee seems to be MIA *grumbles*
A Krypt Kiddie.

User Image

Stubborn Veteran

30,990 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
After a year of searching I finaly added Night Glider to my pony collection.
User Image
A stuffed Ewok.

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
The Final Beast
A Krypt Kiddie.

User Image

Kick a**! I must get one!
Jura
The Final Beast
A Krypt Kiddie.

User Image

Kick a**! I must get one!

There's a girl too. Plus two more are coming out this month. You can buy them at Spencer's Gifts. biggrin
Transformers Energon Optimus Prime. He's one ugly top heavy figure, but a gift is a gift!
An alien action figure created by Todd M. from the first Alien movie... Called.... "Alien" : )

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas