Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
For some reason I remember having a toy drum ( it was pocahontas) but it was one that was inflatable and had some plastic balls inside of it. I can't remember the name of it. Did anyone else have a toy like this?
Do you remember a toy you had but not the name of it?

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Is this what you're talking about?
http://www.amazon.com/Disneys-Pocahontas-Inflatable-Tom-Drum/dp/B001CVWZN6

As for me, I can't think of any toys that I had as a little kid that I can't remember the names of... I'm sure there are but I just can't think of any off the top of my head. What I can remember that I had I can remember the names of. >>;;

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
Gorath Tsu
Is this what you're talking about?
http://www.amazon.com/Disneys-Pocahontas-Inflatable-Tom-Drum/dp/B001CVWZN6

As for me, I can't think of any toys that I had as a little kid that I can't remember the names of... I'm sure there are but I just can't think of any off the top of my head. What I can remember that I had I can remember the names of. >>;;

emotion_kirakira Yes that's it emotion_bigheart Thank you!

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
8 tailed snake miu

Heh heh, sure.

Hurry! There's only two left in stock! razz

...Actually, I do remember a couple toys that I had that I can't remember the names of. One, when I was a really little kid, I had this little toy sink set. It sounds silly but I remember that, for some reason, I loved that thing. It even had running water, and I think it had a pot the "boiled" by pressing a button, and I can't remember what else...

When I was a little bit older I also had a big train that I could ride. It was like a Power Wheels but it was a locomotive on big plastic track. I remember it had a locomotive and a tender, which is what had the seat, and I think it had a flatbed car, too. I remember it had a bell, a whistle, I think it made chugging sounds, and you could change the speed with a lever. Man, that thing was awesome... Best friggin' toy ever. I sold it when I was around eleven or twelve and I've regretted it ever since. I've never seen another one like it. I did see a ride-on train few years ago in a catalog but it was no where near as cool as the one I had. Boy do I wish I would have kept it... When I get my own house it would have been an epic display piece, or something fun for my children (if I ever have any) in a play room. *Sigh*

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
Gorath Tsu
8 tailed snake miu

Heh heh, sure.

Hurry! There's only two left in stock! razz

...Actually, I do remember a couple toys that I had that I can't remember the names of. One, when I was a really little kid, I had this little toy sink set. It sounds silly but I remember that, for some reason, I loved that thing. It even had running water, and I think it had a pot the "boiled" by pressing a button, and I can't remember what else...

When I was a little bit older I also had a big train that I could ride. It was like a Power Wheels but it was a locomotive on big plastic track. I remember it had a locomotive and a tender, which is what had the seat, and I think it had a flatbed car, too. I remember it had a bell, a whistle, I think it made chugging sounds, and you could change the speed with a lever. Man, that thing was awesome... Best friggin' toy ever. I sold it when I was around eleven or twelve and I've regretted it ever since. I've never seen another one like it. I did see a ride-on train few years ago in a catalog but it was no where near as cool as the one I had. Boy do I wish I would have kept it... When I get my own house it would have been an epic display piece, or something fun for my children (if I ever have any) in a play room. *Sigh*

Hm I think I remember the train toy ( never had one but it seems similar to one I saw a long time ago ) and that sink set sounds awesome.

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
8 tailed snake miu

Hm I think I remember the train toy ( never had one but it seems similar to one I saw a long time ago ) and that sink set sounds awesome.

Yeah, the train was the coolest thing ever. I kick myself for selling it every time I think about it.

The sink... I have to wonder if I still have it somewhere. I know that a lot of my old kid toys were packed away so it might have been packed away, too... But I have no idea. >>

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
Gorath Tsu
8 tailed snake miu

Yeah, the train was the coolest thing ever. I kick myself for selling it every time I think about it.

The sink... I have to wonder if I still have it somewhere. I know that a lot of my old kid toys were packed away so it might have been packed away, too... But I have no idea. >>

Yeah most of mine got packed away too. It's sad that kids this gen. Won't have as awesome of toys we all had.

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
8 tailed snake miu

Yeah most of mine got packed away too. It's sad that kids this gen. Won't have as awesome of toys we all had.

Ditto. The late 1980s and early 1990s had some epic toys, kids today don't know what they're missing. Children's toys today just don't seem to be as creative or fun as they used to be...
Hello All!

I must agree that during the 80's and the 90's we've got a lot of awesome toys. Some of them doesn't even go out of style. An example is the wooden toys my kids, who until now enjoy playing. a lot of options too -- http://educationalwoodentoys.net/

Anne G
dramallama dramallama dramallama
Yeah...of course everyone have a toy like this xd xd wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out