Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Bloodsucker

8,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
BrittleBone
The classic board game Monopoly. There are many strategies on how to win the game by buying this, sell that, and I better not go to jail! But one thing we all got in common is our favorite playing piece and arguing who gets what before the game even begins.
Here are the pieces:

~Dog
~Hat
~Iron
~Car
~Ship
~Boot

I dont know about you folks but I had little sisters that would argue for the Dog piece and my brother and I would fight over who gets the Car. What were your pieces? Were you always that piece?

dog....for the Hamilton on Board version I am the Tim Hortons cup

Romantic Gekko

T'was always either the bowler/top hat (or in some cases the thimble).
Top hat aww yisss.

Fuzzy Werewolf

6,500 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
My aunt always took the car (I use to force her to play so I had to let her or she wouldn't play) so I was always the dog. I also had the powerpuff girls monopoly and I loved being blossom and I had the Scooby doo monopoly and I loved being the mystery machine, Daphne, or shaggy. I have the ipad monopoly game now and I am usually the car or the doggie. The dog runs so cute on the game!!!

So, as you can see I was addicted to that game and I had many versions of it. I always played with adults even when I was younger so I am pretty bad --- when it comes to that game. I use to kick my aunts and uncles butt and I was like 8 years old. hahaha

asprettyasme
heart

Beloved Bloodsucker

8,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
BrittleBone
The classic board game Monopoly. There are many strategies on how to win the game by buying this, sell that, and I better not go to jail! But one thing we all got in common is our favorite playing piece and arguing who gets what before the game even begins.
Here are the pieces:

~Dog
~Hat
~Iron
~Car
~Ship
~Boot

I dont know about you folks but I had little sisters that would argue for the Dog piece and my brother and I would fight over who gets the Car. What were your pieces? Were you always that piece?
dog

Eloquent Genius

14,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Always hat. Like a gentleman.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

14,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
I usually used the cowboy or the thimble.

Liberal Kitten

I was always the dog. Reminded me of the scottie in Lady and the Tramp heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff