Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
So yea, when I was a child I use to play with dragons, dinosaurs, cars, unicorns, and fairies. But as you can tell, I never did like to play with Barbie Dolls *unless their Japanese like* ^-^. I still have my childhood stuff horse toy back when I was 2 and I named it after my mom, Kathy. So tell me, what's kind of toy(s) did you play with as a child? :3

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Mostly stuffed animals and blocks. Ex Teddy bear-zilla attacks the Lego fortress.

4,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
chromealias
Mostly stuffed animals and blocks. Ex Teddy bear-zilla attacks the Lego fortress.

Cute :3
Giant ******** robots. The combining ones.

4,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
GunnStray
Giant ******** robots. The combining ones.

Really? I actually never heard of them o-o

Cheery Trash

14,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Being the youngest, I got both of my sister's and brother's toys. So I got a mix of Barbie (I don't like them much except the little accessories), kitchen sets, little figurines of cartoon characters (most probably from Mcdonald's), guns, robots, and so much more.
I still play with my old toys until now. yum_puddi

4,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ayu_Candystep
Being the youngest, I got both of my sister's and brother's toys. So I got a mix of Barbie (I don't like them much except the little accessories), kitchen sets, little figurines of cartoon characters (most probably from Mcdonald's), guns, robots, and so much more.
I still play with my old toys until now. yum_puddi

That kinda sucks to get your sisters and brothers some cool toys while your stuck with Barbies, but Mc Donalds toys are kind of cool :3.

Greedy Consumer

some marvel superheroes, iron man spiderman iceman venom, some toys from anime, digimon dragonballz yugioh, one of my favorite sets of toys is the old hard plastic lanard's corps toys. Epicnesses.

EDIT: and bionicles

Greedy Consumer

chromealias
oh yeah i had legoes too, my mom actually worked for lego for some time but yeah, spacemen decapitating each other with shovels xd and other random stuff lol.
Legos and a lot of action figures (stuff like TMNT, GI Joe, Silverhawks, etc.)

4,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Gamble Fang
Legos and a lot of action figures (stuff like TMNT, GI Joe, Silverhawks, etc.)

Lol so did my uncle when he was a little boy, my mom told me that
i loved collecting legos. still do.
theyre so expensive though!

4,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Cirrhosis
i loved collecting legos. still do.
theyre so expensive though!

I know and my little brother likes legos too

Dapper Phantom

G.I Joes, Power Rangers, Spiderman, Batman, Transformers, Dragon Ball Z figures. Fairly varied over all.

4,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Astora Knight
G.I Joes, Power Rangers, Spiderman, Batman, Transformers, Dragon Ball Z figures. Fairly varied over all.

nice ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces