Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Loverboy

12,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Loiterer 100
I collect music (cd's still), comics (mostly DC/Vertigo but have started dabbling into Marvel recenty, most recently Cable and Deadpool, Zoids, Pokémon plushies (I just noticed the other day that they ~finally~ made Solosis! biggrin ) and action figures.
Currently collecting pokemon
I collect vinyl records, tattoo books, bjd's, and I'm trying to collect one of every pokemon card. I need around 50 more for it to be complete for now.

Shirtless Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I collect Naruto stuff. I don't do it as much as I used to though. I usually collected the cards but I don't actually know how to use them lol and I also have some poster books, magazines, plushies, T-shirts, DVDS and the manga books which I still read whee

I'm actually starting to collect Adventure Time stuff because its just so cute 4laugh

heart

Shadowy Bilge rat

Ribbons, rocks, quartz crystals, books, marbles and stuffed animals.

Beloved Friend

8,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Dream catchers.

Romantic Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Right now I collect Disney movies, dolls (mostly American Girl), Care Bears, and books&manga.
I collect statues and figurines of buddha heart
I used to collect energy drink cans, but then I moved and had to get rid of them. I had been drinking them as I collected them, so they were worthless anyway....

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Anime Plushies

My Little Pony

Action Figures (mostly DBZ)

Dolls

Books

Horror Movies

Stuffed Animals

Video Games

Anime DVDs

Romantic Loverboy

9,250 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
As a child (and young teen) I collected teddy bears. Now that I'm older and more mature I collect comic books.
I've come to the conclusion that I'm never going to grow up.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Tycoon

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
I use to collect Hot Wheels and other toy cars, but they were given away by my parents. :/ Nowadays, well... I don't collect anything. I should probably get into the habit again.

Anxious Gawker

10_Ace_of_Spades
what do you collect?
I collect comic books, mostly X Men. biggrin

I collected PVC figures/Nendoroids/Puchi Nendoroids of anime for a year and stopped because of money constraints. Will probably continue once I start earning money.

Also, I collect traditional clothes, but since they tend to be expensive, I'm buying what I can afford first.

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Nightmare before christmas stuff, hello kitty plushies and monster high. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers