Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Bookworm

Monster high dolls.
// Bioshock Figures.

Stellar Cat

Nothing right now unfortunately. I don't have the space. I do plan on replaces a few favorites that I lost.

But when I was a kid it was My Little Pony, She-Ra, Transformers, Mad Magazine, Cracked Magazine and Care Bears. Most things were lost when I moved many times.

I do have a few .hack and Tenchi Muyo figurines and some manga.

We had a pretty big collection of comics and gaming magazines in the early 90s. Sadly they were all destroyed in an incident known as "The Great Flood". We kept this stuff in a closet in the kitchen and the pipe leading to the bathroom was in this closet. One day the pipe burst and well... Sadly out magazines and comics did not have time to build an ark. crying

Moonlight Shopper

30,050 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I also have a doll collection, here are my disney deluxe dolls

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Newbie Explorer

I collect snow globes! Whenever I travel, I try to get one. I like the glass ones the best.

Golden Bunny

I collect mostly Nendriods and Figmas. Im starting to get into BJDs(Ball Jointed Dolls or Selfies).

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
Star Wars figures, GameInformer magazines, stuffed animals/plushies and a random assortment of video game figures.
knives, guns, and lighters
Aside from my little pony collection, I collect my favorite characters from fiction. I have a kick a** Jin Kazama figure made for the first Tekken Tag Tournament, and a sweet Bowser figurine. I might get a Tomb Raider figure too.

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Transformers, gunpla, kamen rider belts, macross valkyries, and a few figma and chogokins

1,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
i collect stamps rofl

Barton Champion

14,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Amateur Decorator 50
toy wands like sailor moon wands

In a relationship with VICTUURl

Hardcore Man-Lover

1/8s, Nendoroids, some trading figures, Kotobukiya's one coin figures, plushies (GIFT), BJDs, limited edition, english translated otome games (Hakuoki, etc.), first release Nitro+CHiRAL games (Togainu no Chi, Sweet Pool, Lamento, DRAMAtical Murder), Nitro+CHiRAL game artbooks, and anime OSTs. Planning on getting some Figmas later.

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I collect Naruto/Anime Mini figurines
Mini 4wd series
CD's
i collect Katy Perry items and hellokittys

Cheery Trash

14,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500