Welcome to Gaia! ::

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Assorted anime/video game figures, gunpla and stuffed animals.

Sparkly Fatcat

i collect novels, mangas, stitch plushies, anime figures, and bjds >w<

Dangerous Lover

8,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Old Virtual Pets such as Tamagotchi's and Giga pets.

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

I collect a lot of things...but mainly white tiger stuff: pictures, figurines, stuffed animals, etc. 3nodding I love white tigers! heart
When I was really young, I loved collecting rocks, Barbie dolls, coloring books, and G3 My Little Ponies (which I still have!) Last year, I spent a lot of money for some Nikes and Jordans, but now I just usually buy and collect random jewelry I find cute, even though I never wear them.

Though, I'd say I'm more of a hoarder because I would never discard the things I have, even if I do seem to be buying things that seem to be "useless" to me because I'm attached to the things I own and I was quite upset when my mom would get rid of my dolls, but I guess I'm still a kid at heart. smile

Lonely Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Doggone It! 100
I collect Coke memorabilia, special edition Barbies, and Toy Story toys that Andy owned in the Toy Story movies.

Cheery Trash

14,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
My life is yours to command,

I collect Re-Ments, Sylvanian Families, miniature food in general, plushies, erasers and wigs. heart

You're in control...
I collect Transformers, anime plushness, Figmas, starships and anime swimsuit girls statues

Invisible Gawker

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
piggy banks for my daughter
I collect tamagotchis, old and new, as well as other virtual pets

Interesting Gekko

I collect spoons. Have since I was a child.
Um...I'm collecting the Peace Frog stickers that are only 50 cents, but they took them out of the machine. emo so it's only half done.
I started collecting pins.
And rubber stamps. I make my own cards.
Um...I love the idea. I want to collect everything. I'm always hoping to have a collection that's actually cool. But I dunno.
I never can stay focused.... xd

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
I collect alot of things to be honest, from art materials to manga and books, but I also love collecting plushies, stuffed animals/teddies and Beanie Babies.

My apartment is quite small, and I don't earn much at the moment, so my collect(ions), are fairly small, due to lack of space.
I own about 10+ Beanie Babies, as well as other teddies and plushies that have stayed with me, and that I've collected over the years.
If you were fired from your job you may be eligible for unemployment, depending ... However, if you were fired for misconduct you probably won't be eligible

--------------
Harvey Tom
shopfitting supplies
shopfitting companies

Lucky Risk-Taker

5,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
books (mangas and so on)
Zoids.... Though they annihilate my wallet I love em.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff