Welcome to Gaia! ::

There's no point. All they do now is gather dust whilst sitting on my bookcase.
t0xik
AlainaPoncho
I liked the moose, because his name was Chocolate.

The moose is one of my favorites too. whee heart

I remember when I used to buy beanie babies just for the sake of trying to get more and more. I have somewhere between 50-100 I think. Now I only buy them if I see one I really like. 3nodding

I do too. I think the last one I bought was the Groundhog one, Puxatami Phil, or something like that.

My grandma gives me some each year for my birthday

5,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
I have 30+ Beanie babies. I don't buy them often, only when one I really like comes out, or when I get em as gifts. I like to collect the Canada Bears though, I have all of em but the original one. 3nodding I also collect the rodent Beanies too, dunno why, just like rodents. xd
hahahaha i used to bring my beanies to school to use for throwing to play hop scotch... they got pretty beat up, prbly coulda gotten me quite a bit of money... oh well, lol at least i played with them! wink
I have Britannia (sp.) and the 2 of the Princess Diana bear. My aunt lives in England and she brought them over for me with a bunch of other ones. I have like 2 Valentino bears too. I have to say my favorites are the dogs, i have almost all of them. Mine are all in individual plastic boxes and all of those plastic boxes are stored in other cardboard boxes. I must have over 500. Does anyone know where i can bring them so i can sell a few? Should i bring them to a regular collectibles shop?
LostSoul12385
I have Britannia (sp.) and the 2 of the Princess Diana bear. My aunt lives in England and she brought them over for me with a bunch of other ones. I have like 2 Valentino bears too. I have to say my favorites are the dogs, i have almost all of them. Mine are all in individual plastic boxes and all of those plastic boxes are stored in other cardboard boxes. I must have over 500. Does anyone know where i can bring them so i can sell a few? Should i bring them to a regular collectibles shop?

You might get more for them on eBay.

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I have alot of Ty beanie babies and beanie buddie.
I'm sure there are still quite a few ppl who collect beanie babies...it's not often that stuffed animals go out of style, they are just not as widely sought as they once were.
blaugh O Boi i remember the beanie babies i still have all of mine but they are in a bag stuffed in my closet! wow did i like those little guys!!!
I must have at least 300 of those, they're cute but still I have nowhere to put them. My gave me most of the ones that I have.
I saw Judge Judy once where a woman and her husband were getting divorced.. they were arguing about who gets to keep the collection of the damn beanie babies. It was hilarious. The man got to keep them because he bought a case for it. blaugh

Garbage Explorer

I never really got into the whole Beanie Baby thing. My cousin bought me one to start off my "collection." But I wasn't all that interested. My cousin's cousin, however, was so crazy about those things. She told me that she ate so many Happy Meals to get the baby Beanie Babies.
omg i love them so much! i ahve like 100 of them sitting at the bottom of my bed. My faves probs the cocker spaniel i used to love him so much i took him everywhere and then the tag fell off! lol blaugh whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff