User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
You like posing your transformers don't you. Why, me too! lol.
whoaaa thats like a whole of transformer clan but my favourite is Bumblebee

Valiant Jackling

Igniosios

Im getting the whole transformers war for cybertron series for christmas! Only if I do well in my exams. -.- Haz you tried combining them? I combined 2 of my DOTM Voyager class primes. It became like Optimus Surpreme lol.

Just a quick FYI, you quoted me and put your text into the quote. Took me a moment to figure that out and find your message. Lol.

Nah, I haven't tried combining any of them yet (other than Jetfire and Jetstorm from TFA, but they're meant to be combined and separated. Haha). I heard Lazerbeak could be combined with Optimus and Shockwave though. All three of those figures are stuffed somewhere safe though. Might try it out when we finish the construction going on around here.

Shadowy Seeker

16,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I have lots. 3nodding Too many. I'm running out of room for them. gonk
I had the toys too
Love Em All !

Valiant Jackling

Transformers: Prime toys are starting to show up in the USA wink Currently the only place to find them is Toys R Us.

I picked up Arcee and Starscream biggrin I don't care about Bee talk2hand And I have the NYCC version of him already as it is.

Bumblebee has been totally over killed for me. I only still regularly play with his toy because I got Ultimate Bee for $8 at a flea market and it's child friendly. My 2 year old niece loves to play with him... or really she likes the fact you can push a button and he makes noise and lights up. So really, my playing with him is more of a supervision thing and pressing the button a few times for her (usually to attract her over. Lol)

Valiant Jackling

Walmart? Walmart tends to sell the toys for cheaper than any other place on the planet xP

Save TJ Maxx and those discount stores who buy the left over unwanted stock from stores like Walmart.

I do wish I had local, privately owned toy stores around me though :/ I'd rather pay a few extra dollars and get toys I want from them rather than a big box store talk2hand

Invisible Genius

9,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
I have a few, but my sister has about 40.

Sparkly Conventioneer

12,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
I found a TF Animated Starscream randomly at the mall the other day and added it to my collection. It got marked down to $13! eek

User Image

I'm a new collector, my boyfriend actually started it by picking up a movie starscream and putting it on his NRFB wall.

My collection has:

japanese G1 starscream,
TF Prime optimus prime / megatron NRFB
and the TF: Animated Starscream, and a KRE-O starscream.

My Wishlist:
G1 soundwave
G1 shockwave
G1 and/or Animated Grimlock
The KRE-O sets that will give me a mini legoman megatron, thundercracker, optimus and shockwave
Transformers Prime starscream, arcee, and hopefully they make a soundwave, breakdown, ratchet and arachnia biggrin
And I really wouldn't mind more seekers (I love airplanes <3)
oh and the new coronation masterpiece starscream is on my christmas list~

Valiant Jackling

A Purple Duckie

waaa! I is jealous! I need TFA Starscream crying lol

Do you mind if I ask where you got the TF Prime Megatron and Optimus? I haven't seen them anywhere >__<

I picked up TF Prime Arcee and Starscream about two weeks ago heart Though I suppose I can't say I technically own them yet because my siblings bought them off me to give as Christmas gifts xd Bee was in the store with them, but I wasn't all that interested. Those three are the only TF Prime figures I've seen thus far crying Toys R Us taunts me >__<

I always thought the Kreo's would be cool... until I got Jazz :/ The little kreon is cool (love him), but the actual lego piece kind of annoys me. His shoulders fall off at the slightest touch and are a pain in the butt to reattach >__< It's kept me from wanting another.

But... welcome to the geek side of Transformers xd Happy collecting heart

Sparkly Conventioneer

12,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Erailea
A Purple Duckie

waaa! I is jealous! I need TFA Starscream crying lol

Do you mind if I ask where you got the TF Prime Megatron and Optimus? I haven't seen them anywhere >__<

I picked up TF Prime Arcee and Starscream about two weeks ago heart Though I suppose I can't say I technically own them yet because my siblings bought them off me to give as Christmas gifts xd Bee was in the store with them, but I wasn't all that interested. Those three are the only TF Prime figures I've seen thus far crying Toys R Us taunts me >__<

I always thought the Kreo's would be cool... until I got Jazz :/ The little kreon is cool (love him), but the actual lego piece kind of annoys me. His shoulders fall off at the slightest touch and are a pain in the butt to reattach >__< It's kept me from wanting another.

But... welcome to the geek side of Transformers xd Happy collecting heart

I don't have any of the singles locally yet (toys r u why won't you stock them!?!) but there were about 4 or 5 of the optimus/megatron at the toys r us near me, and they had another couple of boxes of them at the toys r us express.

The lego is weird, they are bulky and can't actually transform and the robot modes aren't too nice looking. Though, the starscream's plane mode is nice and the optimus' truck mode looks to be pretty nice too. I really only want the kreons! I wish they had just packs of the kreons as singles so that I could take fun photos like these:
User Image

And thank you! I look forward to growing my collection biggrin

Valiant Jackling

A Purple Duckie

Lol. It sounds like our Toys R Us's need to switch stock for a while xd I really want to get my hands on the OP/Megs bundle with the kids in it. A friend of mine worked on making the toys for the kids, so it'd be awesome to get 'em heart

As for the Kreo's, yeah, I love the look of Optimus's lego-truck, but I wouldn't pay $50 - 60 for it sweatdrop Maybe Hasbro will think about selling the Kreon's seperately. I think they'd sell well. Lego men get lost by kids. Lol. And as a general thing I think kids who love lego's would like them if they don't have the Kreo sets (or simply need replacements xd )

If you have any discount stores around you (ex: Ollie's and TJ Maxx) you should pop in and see what they have. They don't really have the most up-to-date stock with Transformers, but you can sometime find the lines that are harder to find elsewhere or were stopped within the last 1-3 years. I know TJ Maxx has been carrying Reveal the Shield and Hunt for the Decepticon guys. On rare occasions you'll find a Transformers Animated figure there too. Best part is they're cheaper than the regular stores -- at TJ Maxx the voyager class figures that are normally $20-25 sell for $10 and deluxe class which is $10-14 sell for something like $6. Occasionally they have leader class figures too, which normally go for $50 but they sell them for $25 3nodding I once saw a $100 Bumblebee selling for $35 there as well, but I'm not a big fan of Bee so I only glimpsed at it before moving on.

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Botcon 2012 in Dallas, Texas...not sure if want.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff