• That One Hero 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
SenatorShockwave
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave
Hoping to get Knight Morpher Cyclops, MP-10, and PE-DX03 Warden come Christmas. emotion_kirakira

Cyclops because my love of Shockwave.

MP-10 because I want a good G1 Prime.

And Warden so I have another figure for my MTMTE set. Dat Fort Max. heart heart

At the same time, looking for more figures to fill in the holes in my Lost Light crew.
Interesting choices im hoping i get some of these transformers for christmas

Transformers GO! Kenzan

Transformers GO! Jinbu

Transformers GO! Ganoh

Transformers Arms Microns

Transformers GO! Predacons

Transformers Prime Dark Energon BBTS Set (or just a few of them like Knock Out or Wheel Jack)

Transformers MP Soundwave

Transformers MP Bumblebee

Transformers MP Wheeljack

Transformers Generations Metroplex

MP Soundwave is ******** great. heart
It's a shame the Takara version only comes with Laserbeak. QQ.

I heard MP Bumblebee is kinda meh.

Haven't heard much about the Wheeljack MP.

And I like the Maketoys Utopia more so than Generations Metroplex. emo
I bet he does and that Soundwave is my favorite G1 charater. Yeah and I know the hasbro version that has most of the cassettes (except it doesn't have ratbat which is annoying since him and ravage are my favorite) are pricy. I always been fan of the original BB hell i always been a fan of the kid-appeal character (Bumblebee, Cheetor, Side Burn, Hot Shot). I been hearing good things about Wheeljack. It does look nice but I need to get two of them one of them for my transformers and the other to customize a bit to use with my microman (3 inch figures) and I know the hasbro version is cheaper. Also im hoping I get Transformers GO! Shockwave because he looks better than beast hunters shockwave.

I'm willing to buy Soundblaster JUST to get Ratbat, and that's a $130.

I can't even remember off the top of my head what it was, but I think it was Quality problems with BB, but they weren't as bad as the Rodimus MP. lol

I like the blue color of the GO! Shockwave, but I LOVE my Beast Hunters Shockwave. Mostly because it's not the regular one. It's the Shockwave's Lab Con Exclusive one. which means instead of the stupid red rubber armor bits, I got a clear orange legends size predaking and a super bad a** box with a display kinda thing inside.. best $40 ever. lol

Honestly, next to buying more Shockwaves and Soundwaves, building my MTMTE set is my priority.
Hell i forgot about MP Soundblaster I wanna get him as well and I see damn BB has problems and dont forget MP megatron has problems. Yeah it does have a nice color and his armor pieces look better in the GO! version hell even if you hate the new molds that GO! has the beast hunter molds have better coloring and the predacons robot modes have the evil japanese oni faces. To bad I didnt get back into transformers untill after that set came out im sure its pricy at this point.

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave
Hoping to get Knight Morpher Cyclops, MP-10, and PE-DX03 Warden come Christmas. emotion_kirakira

Cyclops because my love of Shockwave.

MP-10 because I want a good G1 Prime.

And Warden so I have another figure for my MTMTE set. Dat Fort Max. heart heart

At the same time, looking for more figures to fill in the holes in my Lost Light crew.
Interesting choices im hoping i get some of these transformers for christmas

Transformers GO! Kenzan

Transformers GO! Jinbu

Transformers GO! Ganoh

Transformers Arms Microns

Transformers GO! Predacons

Transformers Prime Dark Energon BBTS Set (or just a few of them like Knock Out or Wheel Jack)

Transformers MP Soundwave

Transformers MP Bumblebee

Transformers MP Wheeljack

Transformers Generations Metroplex

I bet he does and that Soundwave is my favorite G1 charater. Yeah and I know the hasbro version that has most of the cassettes (except it doesn't have ratbat which is annoying since him and ravage are my favorite) are pricy. I always been fan of the original BB hell i always been a fan of the kid-appeal character (Bumblebee, Cheetor, Side Burn, Hot Shot). I been hearing good things about Wheeljack. It does look nice but I need to get two of them one of them for my transformers and the other to customize a bit to use with my microman (3 inch figures) and I know the hasbro version is cheaper. Also im hoping I get Transformers GO! Shockwave because he looks better than beast hunters shockwave.

I can't even remember off the top of my head what it was, but I think it was Quality problems with BB, but they weren't as bad as the Rodimus MP. lol

I like the blue color of the GO! Shockwave, but I LOVE my Beast Hunters Shockwave. Mostly because it's not the regular one. It's the Shockwave's Lab Con Exclusive one. which means instead of the stupid red rubber armor bits, I got a clear orange legends size predaking and a super bad a** box with a display kinda thing inside.. best $40 ever. lol

Honestly, next to buying more Shockwaves and Soundwaves, building my MTMTE set is my priority.
Hell i forgot about MP Soundblaster I wanna get him as well and I see damn BB has problems and dont forget MP megatron has problems. Yeah it does have a nice color and his armor pieces look better in the GO! version hell even if you hate the new molds that GO! has the beast hunter molds have better coloring and the predacons robot modes have the evil japanese oni faces. To bad I didnt get back into transformers untill after that set came out im sure its pricy at this point.

Yeah, my friend got me into MTMTE and got me to start watching Prime. And I'm like, "whelp, there goes all that money I make."

MP Megs is bad. Like... I want him JUST so I can have him in gun mode.

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
SenatorShockwave
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave

Yeah, my friend got me into MTMTE and got me to start watching Prime. And I'm like, "whelp, there goes all that money I make."

Well there's a good chance they will make a new MP Megatron because I think the gold one was going to be the last release of that mold and when the did that to MP Optimus Prime he got a new mold. But for now ill buy the G1 mold of Megatron. At first I didn't care for prime but im starting to like it more now. Also it kinda annoys me that the new RID show is a sequal to pime.

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave

Well there's a good chance they will make a new MP Megatron because I think the gold one was going to be the last release of that mold and when the did that to MP Optimus Prime he got a new mold. But for now ill buy the G1 mold of Megatron. At first I didn't care for prime but im starting to like it more now. Also it kinda annoys me that the new RID show is a sequal to pime.

I don't like RiD being called RiD considering RiD was a series when I was a kid. It being a sequel to Prime also annoys me a bit. Hell, Prime being related to the WFC/FoC story kinda annoys me.

I really would like another official Megs MP in scale with MP10 and such. Otherwise, Apollyon is my go to Megatron.

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
SenatorShockwave
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave

I don't like RiD being called RiD considering RiD was a series when I was a kid. It being a sequel to Prime also annoys me a bit. Hell, Prime being related to the WFC/FoC story kinda annoys me.

I really would like another official Megs MP in scale with MP10 and such. Otherwise, Apollyon is my go to Megatron.
Right I forgot about the anime called RID it made of been a weak anime but it was such a fun show to watch and a great toyline as well. I wish RID number 2 designs and toys didnt look like number 2 and Hasbro should of gotten on the writers of transformers primes @$$ for not going by WFC/FOC to be honest. It basicly split them into two dfierent continunitys and transformers has 100 of different continunitys already. Oh right MP megatron is abit out of scale.

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave

Right I forgot about the anime called RID it made of been a weak anime but it was such a fun show to watch and a great toyline as well. I wish RID number 2 designs and toys didnt look like number 2 and Hasbro should of gotten on the writers of transformers primes @$$ for not going by WFC/FOC to be honest. It basicly split them into two dfierent continunitys and transformers has 100 of different continunitys already. Oh right MP megatron is abit out of scale.

I always liked RiD considering it was my intro to the franchise. And with the 2015 line being "Combiner Wars", my fingers are crossed for possibly Rail Racer making an appearance. Plus, I heard rumors of an MTMTE accurate First Aid being released.

Yeah, I feel like Prime should be it's own thing.
The new RiD can be it's own thing.
And WFC/FoC can be their own thing.
Even if that splits one continuity into 3.

MP Megs TOWERS over Optimus and Soundwave it's actually rather comical.
But Megs kind of annoys me in that... Apollyon is a MP scale and I want that... But I also want/need Hegemon so I have a Megs in scale with my MTMTE guys.

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
SenatorShockwave
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave

I always liked RiD considering it was my intro to the franchise. And with the 2015 line being "Combiner Wars", my fingers are crossed for possibly Rail Racer making an appearance. Plus, I heard rumors of an MTMTE accurate First Aid being released.

Yeah, I feel like Prime should be it's own thing.
The new RiD can be it's own thing.
And WFC/FoC can be their own thing.
Even if that splits one continuity into 3.

MP Megs TOWERS over Optimus and Soundwave it's actually rather comical.
But Megs kind of annoys me in that... Apollyon is a MP scale and I want that... But I also want/need Hegemon so I have a Megs in scale with my MTMTE guys.
I have rail racer and I think hes pretty good already but theres an older train combiner called Raiden that appeared in the Headmaster anime and he needs to be redone bc he cost over a 1000 dollars complete and limted articulation. Yeah might as well do that sounds better than all three being in the same universe. I forgot that 3P did do MP megatron but 3P can be really pricy

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
I just ordered MP-10 and MP-11, hoping they come in before christmas and can hang out with Soundwave. emo

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
What transformer toys did you guys get for christmas I got some much to my surprisel;

Transformers Robots in Disguise Spy Changer Crosswise (KB toys Translucent version)

Transformers Robots in Disguise Spy Changer Ironhide (KB toys Translucent version)

Transformers Robots in Disguise Spy Changer Hot Shot (KB toys Translucent version)

Transformers GO! Judora

Transformers Prime Dark Energon Knock Out

and my mom said there was one more transformer she got me for christmas but it didn't come in yet I dont know which one it is but I didnt want her to tell me because I want to be surprised.

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
I ordered MP-10 and 11. They arrive tomorrow.

My dad is giving me money to order PE-03 Warden and MP-21. - w-

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
SenatorShockwave

Nice do you have a fortress maximus body to use with warden and I need to get MP Bumblebee. I hope he doesnt have any issues like MP rodimus or MP megatron.

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave

Nice do you have a fortress maximus body to use with warden and I need to get MP Bumblebee. I hope he doesnt have any issues like MP rodimus or MP megatron.

No, I plan to display him as his robot mode for MTMTE purposes.
As for Bee, the only issue people seem to have with him is his size, and the fact that he comes with spike because apparently no one actually wants him. lol

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
SenatorShockwave
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave

As for Bee, the only issue people seem to have with him is his size, and the fact that he comes with spike because apparently no one actually wants him. lol
Oh ok and whats wrong with MP BB size and yeah lol.

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
Heres a pictures of the transformers I got for christmas

User Image

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave

Oh ok and whats wrong with MP BB size and yeah lol.

People are just mad he's $75 to $80 and only comes to MP10's knee, while other MPs that are that price, are to his hip if not his midrift.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff