<3 </3

Autobots or Decepticons?

Autobots 0.2540415704388 25.4% [ 110 ]
Decepticons 0.22632794457275 22.6% [ 98 ]
Triple Changers! 0.085450346420323 8.5% [ 37 ]
I like them all 0.43418013856813 43.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 433 ]

Swashbuckling Vampire

I've been picking up a lot of the TF's from 10+ years ago, such as Armada and the Alternators line.
I'll be damned if the Generations line hasn't made me throw my financial discipline to the wind.

Lunatic

Obersturmbannfuehrer Chii
Mildellas
Eidoleon
Dang, I really want Jetfire, he's been one of my favorite characters since I was little. I didn't know there was a none-chrome version, is it mass release?
Crosscut also looks great.

I removed the chrome from it. Some of it was already chipped out of the box.

Is that actually red plastic underneath that?! eek

What did you do to remove it? Wow...if it's red plastic under there then I'll have to remove the chrome off mine too when I get it!

I used denatured alcohol to remove the red. Then super clean to remove the chrome. I advise using gloves when working with the alcohol as it will dry out your skin. I learned the hard way. So denatured alcohol first then the super clean.

Valiant Jackling

Anyways I am REALLY loving Windblade. She's got a ton of style and character that I love. The toy head looks great and I definitely prefer it over Sarah Stone's design.

I need to get my hands on Windblade, though Arcee and Chromia are more of priority at the moment xD

Vulcano Rosso
I've been picking up a lot of the TF's from 10+ years ago, such as Armada and the Alternators line.
I'll be damned if the Generations line hasn't made me throw my financial discipline to the wind.

Lol. The hobby can do that to you if you['re not careful xd

Shameless Dog

Mildellas
I used denatured alcohol to remove the red. Then super clean to remove the chrome. I advise using gloves when working with the alcohol as it will dry out your skin. I learned the hard way. So denatured alcohol first then the super clean.

THanks!

Erailea
I need to get my hands on Windblade, though Arcee and Chromia are more of priority at the moment xD

Windblade is pretty good. Ultimately she's a bit of a mess due to being a slender fembot...but she ain't too bad. I've got Chromia and Arcee on pre-order and I can't wait to get them myself.

Robotic Exhibitionist

I went to K Mart in hopes of finding Windblade and found Jetfire instead. A little more than I really wanted to spend at the time, but no regrets.

Valiant Jackling

If you guys haven't seen this yet, it's worth the 3 1/2 minutes. It's hilarious xd

Valiant Jackling

I actually ran into some of the new Generations today! But no Windblade. Booo!

Saw deluxe Rattrap, Tankor, Skids, Goldfire (Goldbug?) and... Dreadwing, I think. Also saw voyager Roadbuster and... the shark dude, whose name i'm blanking on.

Skids & Buster was the only ones I found tempting, but I ultimately left them behind.

Lunatic

Erailea

Saw deluxe Rattrap, Tankor, Skids, Goldfire (Goldbug?) and... Dreadwing, I think. Also saw voyager Roadbuster and... the shark dude, whose name i'm blanking on.

Skids & Buster was the only ones I found tempting, but I ultimately left them behind.

That'd be the haiku spouting Pred, Sky-byte. On a separate note on the 8th I officially became a married man.

Valiant Jackling

Mildellas
Erailea

That'd be the haiku spouting Pred, Sky-byte. On a separate note on the 8th I officially became a married man.

Was it a Transformers styled wedding?

I kid xd Congrats!

Swashbuckling Vampire

Erailea

Anyways I am REALLY loving Windblade. She's got a ton of style and character that I love. The toy head looks great and I definitely prefer it over Sarah Stone's design.

Vulcano Rosso

Lol. The hobby can do that to you if you['re not careful xd

It looks like I've been temporarily sated, since I got Windblade, Jhiaxus, Crosscut and Nightbeat last week, along with the TRU Optimus Evolution pack. All I'm in want of now is the TF Parallax diaclone trailer for the Classics Optimus, and it looks like I'll look for that when (if) I go to TFCon on the 24th.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
So after a few months of nothing but AOE, Armada Starscream and FOC Skywarp at least three stores in my area exploded with newer waves of Generations figures! I was bad and bought Gears (*sobs so close to Swerve but... not...) and Rattrap on impulse... I also ran across Leader Jetfire at TRU but had to pass up on that one since my last pay check wasn't great enough to justify spending THAT much on toys. ;~;

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
Does anyone go to TFW2005 because i cant get on it

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
I got G2 Road Pig and his microman retool and redeco L-15 MicroBike RoadBison with RiderWalt. Infact those who went TFCon chicago theres a good chance you saw the L-15 MicroBike for sale. I know the guy who was selling it and he said if no one wanted it at TFcon it was all mine and he threw in road pig for free.

Valiant Jackling

Found Windblade today! There were actually two on the shelves! Was a little amazing, considering I've been running into all the new generations except her xp

Haven't had much time to fiddle with her tonight, but she seems pretty OK. Legs are a little loosey-goosey, nothing crazy though. She can support her won weight, but if you bump her leg it's moving, unlike some figures where a light bump means nothing to their stance. Her heels also fold in rather easily, which makes posing her a little annoying (since pulling them back out often results in her leg moving too). Other than that, she seems pretty neat thus far!
I found 1 Windblade.

Is the new Arcee and Chroma out yet?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas