Autobots 0.2540415704388 25.4% [ 110 ]
Decepticons 0.22632794457275 22.6% [ 98 ]
Triple Changers! 0.085450346420323 8.5% [ 37 ]
I like them all 0.43418013856813 43.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 433 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 180 181 182 > >> >>> »|

Valiant Jackling

Princess_Angela

Yeah, 90% of my Animated guys came from Toys R Us, it was the only place I could find them gonk I only ever saw Atomic Lugnut and Wreck-Gar at TJ Maxx, picked up the latter, but I had a regular Lugnut when I found him and didn't want to spend the money on repaints (though I did think he was cool looking). Found 3 or 4 others in my collection through a tiny TF collectors con and ebay (the Jet-twins were my biggest splurge, but it was worth it, I love them xD).

If you count the 4 McDonalds toys amungst them, they were lucky finds at flee markets xD I haven't found many at Flee markets, but those I have I've gotten some pretty awesome deals on heart The McDonald's toys were 25 - 50 cents a pop, got Inferno from Armada for $3 (missing his weapons though xp ) and a fully functioning Ultimate Bumblebee (from the 2007 movie) for $8 (he's missing his missile accessory and two small panel, but you don't notice them unless he's in car mode).

If I had more money I'd totally have all the TFA guys I want, but... I don't gonk And when it gets to the point where they're double or triple (with shipping) what they would have been in retail I tend to sigh and step back. The jet-twins were an exception to the rule. Lol.

Saving up for TF: Prime at the moment heart

Loyal Lover

12,225 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Erailea
Princess_Angela

Yeah, 90% of my Animated guys came from Toys R Us, it was the only place I could find them gonk I only ever saw Atomic Lugnut and Wreck-Gar at TJ Maxx, picked up the latter, but I had a regular Lugnut when I found him and didn't want to spend the money on repaints (though I did think he was cool looking). Found 3 or 4 others in my collection through a tiny TF collectors con and ebay (the Jet-twins were my biggest splurge, but it was worth it, I love them xD).

If you count the 4 McDonalds toys amungst them, they were lucky finds at flee markets xD I haven't found many at Flee markets, but those I have I've gotten some pretty awesome deals on heart The McDonald's toys were 25 - 50 cents a pop, got Inferno from Armada for $3 (missing his weapons though xp ) and a fully functioning Ultimate Bumblebee (from the 2007 movie) for $8 (he's missing his missile accessory and two small panel, but you don't notice them unless he's in car mode).

If I had more money I'd totally have all the TFA guys I want, but... I don't gonk And when it gets to the point where they're double or triple (with shipping) what they would have been in retail I tend to sigh and step back. The jet-twins were an exception to the rule. Lol.

Saving up for TF: Prime at the moment heart

*flails wildly* I knoooooow. I still need the Twins, and a grey Shockwave so I can keep him as the dreamy LongArm Prime *swoons*, and uh... uh... oh, I need Ultra Magnus and Megatron. And Black Arachnia. And Jazz. And... uhm... oh yeah, Waspinator. And stupid Rodimus. Let's just say a lot sweatdrop

I adore going to fleamarkets and yard sales and hunting craigslists for TFs. I call it Robo-Hunting! Though, my area SUCKS. I really never find any. So far, the only ones I've ever found was I once found a tiny Galvatron of the small Titanium line for two dollars which I passed on (and it's still sitting at the fleamarket, a month later!) and I once found an Animated Blurr with..... no arms! D: I don't drive and my mum hates yard sailing so she only takes me when she's in a good mood, which is next to never, alas.

The only fastfood toys I have are the entire DotM lineup from Burger King (cept for Ratchet and Soundwave. Those two kept hiding from me, and I was only trying to get 'hide and Shockwave so once I got them, I stopped eating BK. I swear I gained like 200 pounds! *flails*). And I have an Ironhide who's from... uh... mcdonalds? I'm not sure.

I don't really have any of the older lines, cept for my Universe Prowl, who was a gift. I do have a friend who's gifting me a Primus, but he can't find the cyber key for him so that's on hold. I also worry about getting older robos at yard sales and things. I worry that I won't be able to transform them properly, even though I can look up the instructions online. I had that problem with silly Drift. His legs were all locked up and I couldn't transform them right cause I kept doing one step wrong.

But speaking of borking up transformations, *sobs* my poor Tracks! My Turbo Tracks has derped up legs! His legs are (from what I'm understanding on the instructions) supposed to pull down a bit, to reveal his knee joint. Whelp, mine doesn't. So my poor Tracks has no knees and his legs are up at his crotch and it's terrible! And of course, I only have one friend who collects TFs and she only got into it after me and she can't figure it out either. Every now and again I'll sit and try to fool around with his legs to see if they'll come down and they won't. I'm pretty sure it's an issue with the plastic being stuck. I've even gone so far as to take his legs off and pull and tug on them with no luck. *sighs* woe.

Valiant Jackling

Princess_Angela

waaa! You reminded me I need Wasp and Shockwave/Long Arm gonk

I got super lucky with Magus eek When I was JUST starting to buying them I found him in Toys R Us for $18. I didn't think much of it at the time, just bought him because I thought he was cool and he was bigger and cheaper than the others (I wasn't overly familiar with size names at the time). I later learned Toys R Us must have screwed up because he's a $50 toy xd Didn't see him in stores again after that... same happened with Prowl and Bulkhead, except I had a choice between Prowl and Jazz and Bulkhead and Arcee and I bought Jazz and Arcee crying I mean, I love Jazz & Arcee, but I never saw the others after that gonk I only have a Prowl because I ordered it from Japan (it was my little donation to the economy after the quake/tsunami, other than what I gave the Red Cross I mean).

I've never used Craigslist... I should give that a shot xd But yeah, I've seen more beat-to-hell Transformers at Yard Sales and Flee Markets than I've seen good/great condition. I tend to ignore their existance. Lol. I mean, I don't mind a part or two missing, but they can't be vital parts (like that armless Blurr... I think the D-cons screwed up talk2hand Blurr's a fast runner, his feet are more important xp Lest Starscream got tired of being slapped all the time xd ).

But boo sad I hope you can get to more! My folks are antique lovers, so we tend to go through a lot of antique malls and if we've got nothing to do in the summer and there's a flea market going on we might go, more so if they're really big ones. I've only ever found one Transformer at an antique mall though xp

awww xd As a future note, ask BK and McDonalds if they sell the toys seperate. Not sure if they do it everywhere, but they do where I live. They cost $1.50, but if you don't want the food, just the toy, it works out biggrin

I'm jealous gonk I want a Primus!

And use Youtube! Any bots I get that don't have instructions (and even some that do) I turn there. Some videos are so much easier to follow than the manuals! And for Tracks, have you tugged pretty hard? Wheeljack is the same basic model (shorter legs though) and I seem to recall I had to yank them down to get them out. Look him up though and I'm sure you'll find out if there's a button, if it's just stuck and needs a good tug or if he's an odd-duck model.

Loyal Lover

12,225 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Erailea
Princess_Angela

I adore my Animated Arcee. I actually rp as her on facebook~ she's so cute and sweet <3 I have the WST Shockwave which is that SUPERTINY one and I made her his mommy <3

Animated Prowl was my first TF I got. Found him on sale at Target, right when they were clearancing the line. Then I came across Animated Soundwave at Walmart on clearance so I decided what the frag and got him too. Then it uh.... kinda snowballed. I had watched Animated on a whim, because I thought Sari was A-DOR-A-BLE and then I watched the Bayverse movies and.... it was like a bomb hit me! I was hooked on giant robots! lol! I downloaded G1 and watched all of it and watched R.i.D. and then I watched Armada and I watched all but 3 episodes of Energon. I... I /loathe/ Kicker with a passion and I'm having a terrible time trying to force myself to watch those last 3 episodes!

Of course, I'm currently watching Prime <3 HNNNNGGH. I simply adore it! Starscream's hooker heels! Soundwave's stripper legs! Knockout's.... well, KNOCKOUT! Prime's hips! The show is like a wet dream! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL XD

I hope to one day save up and get Elite Guard Prowl from Japan~ he's pretty <3

Valiant Jackling

Princess_Angela

Haha. I love mine too heart I carried her around last year when I worked at a camp and my camp name camp/councler name was Arcee xD The kids loved playing with her.

Hmm... I think my first was G1 Bumblebee. 'course at the time I wasn't sure who he was because I was only just starting to get into Transfromers again (with Armada) when I found him at a yard sale. I grew up with Beast Wars (was too young to know G1), but never had any of the toys, didn't really start getting into wanting to buy the toys until the 1st Bay-verse movie... didn't have the money until about then either xP Though even then my buying was limited because I didn't have much free-time money. Didn't get into full drive with collecting until ROTF came out.

For me I just liked Transformers until I fell in love with real-life robotics (which was a year or two before the movies started)... then I fell absolutely in love with Transformers xD Makes me wish I had studied robotics in college. Lol. Ah well.

I... couldn't watch Energon or Universe or Cybertron. Kicker annoyed me for one, but the horrid 3D animation bothered me more than anything. I saw 2 or 3 episodes trying to get used to it and them just abandoned them xP I love the history behind Vector Prime through, but I can't watch the episodes with him, it hurts my soul gonk (I studied CG animation, so the stiffness and general look of it reminds me of a novice animator rather than a professionaly made show)

Prime is never on when I'm free xp Or when it is I've missed the episodes before it >__< I saw the first 3 or 4 episodes back when they aired last fall, but I lost track after that gonk I need to catch up on it because I rather liked what I saw (animation was still a bit stiff, but it wasn't a deadly thing for me like with was with Cybertron and Energon). In general I liked the designs too... the floating mouth thing bugged me, but it's something I know I'll get used to with the more I watch it (floating mouth as in there's nothing showing its attached. They're robots., not humans after all xp ) I heard it won an Emmy too! That's a good sign! xD

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yes. Lots.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Valiant Jackling

Hey guys, thought I'd just let you know, if you don't watch seibertron.com, that you can get $5 off any DOTM toys priced $5.99 or more with a coupon Hasbro is giving out. The catch? You have to like Hasbro's Transformers facebook page. That's it wink Coupon is good until October 31st. (Dunno if it works outside the USA, you'll have to read the rules on the coupon)

Personally I don't have much use for it. There aren't really any TF: DOTM toys I want... well, ones that are out anyway. They still have yet to release all the toys related to the DOTM line but if I can find a commander class Blackout the coupon will come in handy. Otherwise... not so much. Still printed it out just in case though (saving $5 is great if and when you want to buy one after all)

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I like transformers my favorite one is Bumble Bee smile

Valiant Jackling

Lol. A lot of people like Bee because of the movies, but I find it hilarious many of those people got angry when they first learned of Bee because they were convinced his name should have been Hot Shot. That spawned an interesting little conversation about how Bee was a G1 character and Hot Shot was derived from Hot Rod, another G1 character. likely because of legal reasons (even these days you don't see the name Hot Rod on his toys, it's always Rodimus, who he became after becoming the Leader of the Autobots for a time). - Hasbro is well known for losing copyrights on their character names.

Personally I'm kinda tired of the little yellow Autobot. I think he's been far too over played. I have nothing against him per say, but I wish Hasbro would stop making a million Bee toys. It's like they're whoring up Bumblebee :/ I get he's popular with all the kids, but there are so many Transformers characters. It'd be nice if they got them as interested in a few others as they have Bee.

Having him be a key Transformer character for two cartoons (Animated and Prime) and three movies is kind of overkill for me. We see far more Bee than Optimus gonk
i saw dark of the moon pretty awesome
I collect transformers. Every generation. I counted just now and I totaled about 129 transformers =3.

Valiant Jackling

Igniosios
I collect transformers. Every generation. I counted just now and I totaled about 129 transformers =3.

same xD Though I generally stick to the ones in stores because they're easier to get, but I do get past TF's on ebay occasionally and from conventions when I go.

I have around 140 Transformers heart
Erailea
I have about a 110 of them now, maybe a little more ^^;; Haven't counted in a while, but I know I'm over a 100.

We're working on the house so some are scattered, but here's some of my collection:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

I have a lot more DOTM guys, but either their not imaged or I'm feeling too lazy to compile them xP[/quote

Im getting the whole transformers war for cybertron series for christmas! Only if I do well in my exams. -.- Haz you tried combining them? I combined 2 of my DOTM Voyager class primes. It became like Optimus Surpreme lol.
If theres a new transformers movie, it should be named : "Rise of the Combiners."(ROTC) There new autobots will arrive on earth. (If you bought power core combiners b4 you should know.) Their leader passes Optimus the POWER COMBINER CORE. Which will allow certain transformers to combine to form 1 big robot. (NOT LIKE DEVASTATOR) E.g Aerialbots = Superion and blah blah blah. Why can't hasbro do that? scream stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff