Total Votes:[ 433 ]

transformers ftw lol.. only have 1.. greatest collection ever huh.. xd

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
riderzero777
I wanna buy depth charge but im wondering what looks better his beast wars version or universe version because they both look cool.

This is where images galleries and online reviews come in handy. They are really helpful! Just don't let the personal opinion of the reviewer ruin your opinion of a figure if they don't like it and you think you might. Aside from one or two reviewers that I think are entertaining, I only watch them as product demos...

Kashizu

Everyone has got to start somewhere! Just a couple years ago my "collection" was a mostly broken Armada Unicron and two minicons a friend gave me because he didn't them cluttering up his bedroom.

And on a totally separate note; I found Generations Whirl yesterday! On sale and I had a coupon!

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
o Mura o
riderzero777
I wanna buy depth charge but im wondering what looks better his beast wars version or universe version because they both look cool.

This is where images galleries and online reviews come in handy. They are really helpful! Just don't let the personal opinion of the reviewer ruin your opinion of a figure if they don't like it and you think you might. Aside from one or two reviewers that I think are entertaining, I only watch them as product demos...

Kashizu

Everyone has got to start somewhere! Just a couple years ago my "collection" was a mostly broken Armada Unicron and two minicons a friend gave me because he didn't them cluttering up his bedroom.

And on a totally separate note; I found Generations Whirl yesterday! On sale and I had a coupon!
I got the beast wars version because i love the chrome look the transmetals have, its blue my favorite color, and i looked up reviews they really don't have problems (like chrome shedding like my transmetal rattrap or Gold Paint Syndrome that the transmetal megatron has sad )-Ito Maki-maki

Lunatic

I personally prefer the TFCC version. Love the mold they used for him. And now to wait for Rampage to come.

User Image

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Valiant Jackling

H Falcon
biggrin

User Image

Sailor-Formers, go! xd

Nice masterpiece collection, by the way! If only I had the monies....

Valiant Jackling

Kashizu

I had three figure from a yardsale for year before I decided to go further and start collecting xd

@Mildellas - does your MP Sideswipe have a mustache? xd

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Erailea
H Falcon
biggrin

User Image

Sailor-Formers, go! xd

Nice masterpiece collection, by the way! If only I had the monies....

lol.. xd

Thanks. I have more on pre-order so the collection will keep growing. biggrin

Lunatic

Lol. That's his Grrrrr face.

Erailea
Kashizu

I had three figure from a yardsale for year before I decided to go further and start collecting xd

@Mildellas - does your MP Sideswipe have a mustache? xd

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Valiant Jackling

H Falcon
biggrin

Is that from the new movie? Looks pretty cool!

H Falcon

lol.. xd

Nice. I just have MP Wheeljack on pre-order. He's the only one I can get this year crying

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Erailea
H Falcon
biggrin

H Falcon

lol.. xd

Nice. I just have MP Wheeljack on pre-order. He's the only one I can get this year crying

Sorry I can't see which one you are quoting and asking about. I'll assume it's the Dinobot one? No it's not from the new movie. It's based off the Fall of Cybertron game.

Wheeljack is looking awesome. Can't go wrong with him. biggrin
H Falcon
Erailea
H Falcon
biggrin

H Falcon

lol.. xd

Sorry I can't see which one you are quoting and asking about. I'll assume it's the Dinobot one? No it's not from the new movie. It's based off the Fall of Cybertron game.

Oh yeah I saw that online somewhere, its pretty cool looking and it looks close to whats in the game if I'm remembering right.

Not sure what to think about the new movie stuff. I think they gave swoop two heads. Nice to have a comeback for Hound though, haven't seen that guy since G1.

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yokai Girl
H Falcon
Erailea
H Falcon
biggrin

H Falcon

lol.. xd

Oh yeah I saw that online somewhere, its pretty cool looking and it looks close to whats in the game if I'm remembering right.

Not sure what to think about the new movie stuff. I think they gave swoop two heads. Nice to have a comeback for Hound though, haven't seen that guy since G1.

Yeah it is pretty close to the game in how it looks.

The movie stuff looks ok if you like that kind of style. I am interested in the dinobots. And yeah I'm not sure if it could be considered swoop anymore. He's called Strafe. So at this point I think it's just new/different dinobots. Like it's them but a different reality so they are different. :Shrug:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff