I like them all 0.43418013856813 43.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 433 ]

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bampot

The Rewards stuff actually doesn't come in handy all that often. It takes a while to build up, actually. They don't send me stuff in mail(e-mail or otherwise) all the time like you think they would. Once in a blue moon do I actually get rewards on stuff that's worth while. Maybe it's because I don't buy from TRU ALL the time, but, it takes quite a few points to even get like 5 rewards dollars towards your next purchase. It takes like 500 points or something like that. I can't remember the point ratio for the amounts of money you spend on purchases either. It really only pays off if you shop there like ALL the time and espeically around the holidays when they are nice enough to give you double points. I guess it still can pay off eventually if you actually have a card instead of not at all. I think only just recently have they started printing small discounts (15% of a regular priced item) when you make a purchase like Kroger does when you buy groceries there with the store's card.

And speaking of Trailcutter, I had this wild dream the other night. There was some weird Halloween costume party/convention taking place in this huge mall. But it was some kind of product expo as well. Different small booths showing off computers, various other electronic devices, ect. Hasbro had a small Transformers booth there so I went to check it out. Among the things there was this really awesome Trailcutter retool. He had some forcefield, various other accessories mostly weapons, but, he had this gimmick with his head like generations Blitzwing and MP Skywarp had. Spin it around and it'd give you his "Forcefield face" expression. XD A much shorter G1 Starscream was also following me around the place as well. He wasn't with me or anything, but he just kept trying to start arguments and pick fights. He of course followed me to the TF booth and insisted on arguing that the toy sucked and that the new gimmick and accessories were a waste of plastic. Probably because he is vain and was upset that a toy of him wasn't receiving the same treatment.

Robotic Exhibitionist

o Mura o
Spin it around and it'd give you his "Forcefield face" expression. XD

That would be too amazing, omg!

User Image

Lmao!

I made this video last week and it's really dumb, but it's something I had to get out of my system after MTMTE #15-16. Thought I would share it because why not. Spoilers for MTMTE #12-#16.

Watch Here.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bampot
o Mura o
Spin it around and it'd give you his "Forcefield face" expression. XD

That would be too amazing, omg!

User Image

Lmao!

I made this video last week and it's really dumb, but it's something I had to get out of my system after MTMTE #15-16. Thought I would share it because why not. Spoilers for MTMTE #12-#16.

Watch Here.

I'm shocked someone hasn't made that face a custom replacement head for that figure yet. We've got things like a Prime!Wheeljack without a faceplate but no Trailcutter face yet? I think the Wheeljack came out rather quickly after the figure's release, too.

It's not dumb at all! It was amazing!
Amazingly sad as well! I wanted to cry. ;~; Rewind's death gets even sadder every time I see it. I feel like a heartless jerk because it hasn't made me a sobbing mess yet. And here I am claiming he's a favorite character of mine. I'm terrible...
You should make more MTMTE montages though. >>

Robotic Exhibitionist

o Mura o
I'm shocked someone hasn't made that face a custom replacement head for that figure yet. We've got things like a Prime!Wheeljack without a faceplate but no Trailcutter face yet? I think the Wheeljack came out rather quickly after the figure's release, too.

Amazingly sad as well! I wanted to cry. ;~; Rewind's death gets even sadder every time I see it. I feel like a heartless jerk because it hasn't made me a sobbing mess yet. And here I am claiming he's a favorite character of mine. I'm terrible...

Someone needs to. Like, now. I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Aww, thank you. I did it really quickly, so I kind of felt like I did a bad job on it.

I didn't cry when Rewind died. At least, I don't think I did. I was really, really emotional about it. #16 made me cry though. A couple times. Every time I read Brainstorm's conversation with Chromedome, I star to tear up. And then Rewind's last message hit me right in the heart.

I'm planning on making a MTMTE video after this next issue comes out. I'm already getting the pictures all together, which is why I went ahead and made this one. I'll probably make some more too.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bampot
o Mura o

Someone needs to. Like, now. I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Aww, thank you. I did it really quickly, so I kind of felt like I did a bad job on it.

I didn't cry when Rewind died. At least, I don't think I did. I was really, really emotional about it. #16 made me cry though. A couple times. Every time I read Brainstorm's conversation with Chromedome, I star to tear up. And then Rewind's last message hit me right in the heart.

I'm planning on making a MTMTE video after this next issue comes out. I'm already getting the pictures all together, which is why I went ahead and made this one. I'll probably make some more too.

As would I!

:3 You're welcome!

Just everything about that comic just repeatedly makes me a little bit sad. I swear this is one of the most bad-crap-keeps-happening things I've read since the last time I picked up a Harry Potter novel. XD I actually was upset about Magnus's fakeout death as well. And if you read the viewer's letters in a later issue apparently so was someone else. He rage-quit the comics and was like "OMG! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU KILLED HIM! I'm sorry, but I'm done!" I was like Really dude? Why don't you keep reading to find out what happens!? You don't know for sure! Comics have a way of bringing back dead guys whether it's TFs or otherwise. Sometimes it doesn't make sense but it happens

Also, TF4 now has a title Age of Extinction... I'm not too excited for the movie anymore Why? Because Dinobots have officially been announced. I'd say "spoilers" but the rumors have been everywhere and it's the new point of interest they are throwing out there to interest people. *head/desk* Can't we have a continuity without them nowadays? But we haven't even seen what they are supposed to look like yet so as far as we know "Dinobots" could mean anything. But I'd still put money on them literally being dinosaurs. The new logo is half-buried in sand like a fossil and has like claw marks across it. They also hired this wildlife artist to paint and design things for the movie. I think he painted props and stuff but again, "props" could mean anything. The first film had a prop-Bumblebee sculpture they used a few times.

Robotic Exhibitionist

o Mura o
Just everything about that comic just repeatedly makes me a little bit sad. I swear this is one of the most bad-crap-keeps-happening things I've read since the last time I picked up a Harry Potter novel. XD I actually was upset about Magnus's fakeout death as well. And if you read the viewer's letters in a later issue apparently so was someone else. He rage-quit the comics and was like "OMG! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU KILLED HIM! I'm sorry, but I'm done!" I was like Really dude? Why don't you keep reading to find out what happens!? You don't know for sure! Comics have a way of bringing back dead guys whether it's TFs or otherwise. Sometimes it doesn't make sense but it happens

Also, TF4 now has a title Age of Extinction... I'm not too excited for the movie anymore Why? Because Dinobots have officially been announced. I'd say "spoilers" but the rumors have been everywhere and it's the new point of interest they are throwing out there to interest people. *head/desk* Can't we have a continuity without them nowadays? But we haven't even seen what they are supposed to look like yet so as far as we know "Dinobots" could mean anything. But I'd still put money on them literally being dinosaurs. The new logo is half-buried in sand like a fossil and has like claw marks across it. They also hired this wildlife artist to paint and design things for the movie. I think he painted props and stuff but again, "props" could mean anything. The first film had a prop-Bumblebee sculpture they used a few times.

Gah, I know! Every issue just get more and more upsetting. Have you seen Roberts' recent twitter post with songs for #21? Gahahdskf! This one really got me:

It's like torture, but I can't stop. I haven't had such a feeling for a series and it's characters before. It's like being a teen again and, like you said, reading a new HP book. Lol, I saw the guy upset about Magnus too. I used to hate it when people said things like that. I mean, character die. It happens. But....I kind of feel that way about Tailgate. He's not my favorite character, but it will break my heart if he dies.

Ughhhhhhh, I can handle the Dinobots. I honestly can. It's been rumored for so long, it's not even a surprise now. I mean, can it be any worse than the last two films? I already hate myself because I know I'm going to see it and I know I'm going to get annoyed. Mostly because Drift is going to be a main character and they're completely changing him. I think that Drift is one of the few characters that you could throw into a Bay film and not have to change him at all (especially considering this one will have an Asian theme) but they're totally revamping him. That's just personal fangirl woes though.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bampot
o Mura o

Gah, I know! Every issue just get more and more upsetting. Have you seen Roberts' recent twitter post with songs for #21? Gahahdskf! This one really got me:

It's like torture, but I can't stop. I haven't had such a feeling for a series and it's characters before. It's like being a teen again and, like you said, reading a new HP book. Lol, I saw the guy upset about Magnus too. I used to hate it when people said things like that. I mean, character die. It happens. But....I kind of feel that way about Tailgate. He's not my favorite character, but it will break my heart if he dies.

Ughhhhhhh, I can handle the Dinobots. I honestly can. It's been rumored for so long, it's not even a surprise now. I mean, can it be any worse than the last two films? I already hate myself because I know I'm going to see it and I know I'm going to get annoyed. Mostly because Drift is going to be a main character and they're completely changing him. I think that Drift is one of the few characters that you could throw into a Bay film and not have to change him at all (especially considering this one will have an Asian theme) but they're totally revamping him. That's just personal fangirl woes though.

I know for a fact that I'm going to see it. I've watch them all in theaters so far and I've got the movies to thank for getting me hooked hardcore into Transformers. That, and, all that money from the movies kinda helps fund the rest of the TF stuff out there. I sorta wanna support the franchise's biggest cash cow. Mostly so we can keep getting cool crap like those IDW Generations and another awesome cartoon like Prime. Those movies are a bit of a guilty pleasure, as well. ._.; Anyway, what are they planning on doing to Drift? Personally I'm worried for Hound, I liked him quite a lot in G1. His vehicle looks totally amazing but I doubt he will be as a character.

Not going to lie, I still haven't read 20 yet. I literally have not had the chance to get to the comic shop since it came out. Between not having a drivable car, some other BS, and having to rely upon someone else to give me rides to places I've had a bit of a hard time getting there. >>; But I've tried avoiding spoilers as best as I can so I'm certainly not reading Roberts' tweets. That song, though. Not sure what to feel... Sad... yet sorta not? D:

Assimilated Wolf

Man, I really want to get the Fansproject Weirdwolf, but I haven't seen a review of it. Still...might just risk it. I mean, they do good work, right?

Robotic Exhibitionist

Woah, I really like how his robot mode looks. Bright colors!

o Mura o
I know for a fact that I'm going to see it. I've watch them all in theaters so far and I've got the movies to thank for getting me hooked hardcore into Transformers. That, and, all that money from the movies kinda helps fund the rest of the TF stuff out there. I sorta wanna support the franchise's biggest cash cow. Mostly so we can keep getting cool crap like those IDW Generations and another awesome cartoon like Prime. Those movies are a bit of a guilty pleasure, as well. ._.; Anyway, what are they planning on doing to Drift? Personally I'm worried for Hound, I liked him quite a lot in G1. His vehicle looks totally amazing but I doubt he will be as a character.

Not going to lie, I still haven't read 20 yet. I literally have not had the chance to get to the comic shop since it came out. Between not having a drivable car, some other BS, and having to rely upon someone else to give me rides to places I've had a bit of a hard time getting there. >>; But I've tried avoiding spoilers as best as I can so I'm certainly not reading Roberts' tweets. That song, though. Not sure what to feel... Sad... yet sorta not? D:

Yeah, I'll probably see it. Hell, I'll probably go to the midnight show. But you do have a point and it will be nice when it comes out because there will be TF stuff everywhere! Drift just doesn't look like Drift and I don't think they're going to give him his swords because they weren't in the concept art of him. But they could always change that. Still, bro needs to have his swords.

You're doing good on not seeing spoilers then because I saw some only 10 minutes after reading the issue and I bought it as soon as it came out on Comixology. Roberts doesn't really spoil anything in his tweets, he just post sad songs and I have a feeling he might kill everyone because he seems really excited.

Assimilated Wolf

Is anyone else excited for the new Masterpieces coming out this year?

Robotic Exhibitionist

Gundamu

I would be if I could afford them. ;-;

But I did pick up Beast Hunters Shockwave last night.

Valiant Jackling

Wow. This thread has been rather active as of late xD

Latest acquisitions - My sister got me Construct-a-bot Ironhide and a Transformers chess set for my birthday heart The chess set gave me a good giggle, which was much needed because certain people in my life really had me down in the dumps that evening. Hoping on getting Ironhide built this weekend. Sis got it for me because she knows Ironhide is one of my favorite characters.

Gundamu

I'm excited for Prowl! I can skip everyone else. Lol. Wheeljack has my attention for next year.

I wonder if TF4's toys will be any different from the last 3 films. Won't quarrel if they aren't! Lol. It'll just mean the line will be like Beast Hunters for me - I won't buy a thing. Less temptation is be a good thing! Though if the Dino bots present themselves I might be tempted into purchasing them, just because they're Dino bots and the only ones I have are from Animated (and I'm still missing Swoop >.< ). I did manage to skip Generation Grimmy however, so i might be able to ward off that impulse, too.

Still not sure I care enough to see the film though, at least not in theaters. The last two have been rather disappointing and the movie theaters are too expensive to go see yet another half thought out film (especially when factoring in that I have to drive 20 minutes to get there).

Assimilated Wolf

Bampot
Gundamu

I would be if I could afford them. ;-;

But I did pick up Beast Hunters Shockwave last night.

I just got Tigertrack. And Congrats! That is an awesome figure.

Assimilated Wolf

Erailea
Wow. This thread has been rather active as of late xD

Latest acquisitions - My sister got me Construct-a-bot Ironhide and a Transformers chess set for my birthday heart The chess set gave me a good giggle, which was much needed because certain people in my life really had me down in the dumps that evening. Hoping on getting Ironhide built this weekend. Sis got it for me because she knows Ironhide is one of my favorite characters.

Gundamu

I'm excited for Prowl! I can skip everyone else. Lol. Wheeljack has my attention for next year.

I wonder if TF4's toys will be any different from the last 3 films. Won't quarrel if they aren't! Lol. It'll just mean the line will be like Beast Hunters for me - I won't buy a thing. Less temptation is be a good thing! Though if the Dino bots present themselves I might be tempted into purchasing them, just because they're Dino bots and the only ones I have are from Animated (and I'm still missing Swoop >.< ). I did manage to skip Generation Grimmy however, so i might be able to ward off that impulse, too.

Still not sure I care enough to see the film though, at least not in theaters. The last two have been rather disappointing and the movie theaters are too expensive to go see yet another half thought out film (especially when factoring in that I have to drive 20 minutes to get there).

I'm gonna save and get Bluestreak. I feel the same about the movie and its figures. I'd only get something if I REALLY liked the design/character. Like if they did a really good Jazz. As for the movie itself, I'm probably going to see it second hand.

Assimilated Wolf

Well, I like Fansproject now...
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out