Triple Changers! 0.085450346420323 8.5% [ 37 ]
I like them all 0.43418013856813 43.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 433 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 180 181 182 > >> >>> »|

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Got PRID Voyager Bulkhead. He's probably not as good as the FE version but I don't like the character enough to drop that much on him.

Robotic Exhibitionist

Azly
Got PRID Voyager Bulkhead. He's probably not as good as the FE version but I don't like the character enough to drop that much on him.

Same. I really don't see that big of difference between the two, honestly. If I liked him, I'd get the FE, but it's too expensive.

Skywarp came in today. These stickers will be the death of me.

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Assimilated Wolf

I picked up the RID Deluxe Arcee(seriously has to be my new fave. Gave her BFG to Wheeljack and Cliffjumper's modified blaster/hammer to her.) and the black recolor of DOTM Soundwave.

@H Falcon: I'm so jelly right now.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
H Falcon
]

FFFFF! Why do you have to post so many pictures of FE Bulkhead!? STOP TAUNTING ME! >< the only First Edition that I honestly want but I am NOT willing to pay that much for it.

Also, a friend of mine was kind enough to buy a PRID Ratchet figure for me! He knew I hadn't found one in my area and bought one when he found one in his home town walmart! Ratchet was an absolute PAIN to transform, though. Very stiff and a few of his pieces didn't wanna budge much.

Assimilated Wolf

Murasaki Alien
H Falcon
]

FFFFF! Why do you have to post so many pictures of FE Bulkhead!? STOP TAUNTING ME! >< the only First Edition that I honestly want but I am NOT willing to pay that much for it.

Also, a friend of mine was kind enough to buy a PRID Ratchet figure for me! He knew I hadn't found one in my area and bought one when he found one in his home town walmart! Ratchet was an absolute PAIN to transform, though. Very stiff and a few of his pieces didn't wanna budge much.

Mine was a pain until I made a mod or two. You know those clips that lock the upper and lower half togeather in vehicle mode? I cut those off. Transforming those legs on the other hand? Ugh.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
H Falcon
]

Mine was a pain until I made a mod or two. You know those clips that lock the upper and lower half togeather in vehicle mode? I cut those off. Transforming those legs on the other hand? Ugh.

So it wasn't just my figure? I don't feel as stupid for having difficulty with him now. ^^;

Assimilated Wolf

Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
H Falcon
]

So it wasn't just my figure? I don't feel as stupid for having difficulty with him now. ^^;

Nope. Not just yours. At least you can now make one part of the transformation easier.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
H Falcon
]

Nope. Not just yours. At least you can now make one part of the transformation easier.

Not sure if I'm even gonna bother messing with him again. X_X much like Masterpiece Skywarp he gave me so much grief trying to Transform him.

Valiant Jackling

Awww. Sorry you guys have issues with Ratchet. Didn't have any with mine ^^;; He's one of my fav. PRID figures, too.

Assimilated Wolf

Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
H Falcon
]

Not sure if I'm even gonna bother messing with him again. X_X much like Masterpiece Skywarp he gave me so much grief trying to Transform him.

I honestly don't blame you. The paint on the front part of mine is scraping off from me trying to get those panels into place. It's a shame. Oh well. At least I've got my Arcee.

Anguished's Husbando

Magic Wolf

14,325 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
it's been awhile since I've gotten any Transformers toys, I want a soundwave and grimlock. I know where i can buy them except i'm low on funds =P

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gundamu
I picked up the RID Deluxe Arcee(seriously has to be my new fave. Gave her BFG to Wheeljack and Cliffjumper's modified blaster/hammer to her.) and the black recolor of DOTM Soundwave.

@H Falcon: I'm so jelly right now.

Thanks. biggrin

My PRID Arcee is in the mail. I'm hoping to get her this week. My Girl finally sent her up to me. biggrin

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Murasaki Alien
H Falcon
]

Sorry...

But hey it wasn't just Bulkheaad. Miko is there too! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas