<3 </3

Autobots or Decepticons?

Autobots 0.24451410658307 24.5% [ 78 ]
Decepticons 0.23824451410658 23.8% [ 76 ]
Triple Changers! 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 29 ]
I like them all 0.42633228840125 42.6% [ 136 ]
Total Votes:[ 319 ]

Unbeatable Hunter

I think I already used my toys r us rewards money coupon to help a friend get me the cassette bots and I had another that was just 20% on mutagen ooze..

Fashionable Shapeshifter

11,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gundamu
emotion_kirakira ...DAMMIT HASBRO!!!
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/video-review-transformers-prime-beast-hunters-cyberverse-legions-twinstrike-smokescreen-and-airachnid/26590/

Also, since we're getting a real TF razz version of Soundwave maybe we'll get a Commander class Breakdown... Here's hoping.

What do you mean real TFP Soundwave? XD I know what you mean but the way you phrased that makes it seem like he didn't get a toy.

I'm dying to get that Soundwave! It looks promising and Twinstrike looks awesome, too! Ugh Somkescreen is another Knock Out Retool! But I give them credit for trying harder than Takara did. But I guess I don't care as long as the Beast Hungers Deluxe stays the same

Forget Commander Class? I want that voyager Breakdown! >< HASBRO AND THEIR EXCUSES! Although I will admit a commander class will be worlds better than that crappy other Cyberverse we got. |:[

Liberal Loverboy

11,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Loiterer 100
When I was a wee lad, I had a enough Transformers to fit into a big box. Sadly, I lost** them during one of my international moves between cities (dad's job as an engineer involved a lot of travelling), but I did start again recently with four from the Alternity line: Convoy/Optimus Prime as a Vibrant Red Nissan GT-R, Megatron as a Diamond Black Nissan 370-Z, Bumblebee as a Champion Yellow Suzuki Swift Sport, and Starscream as a Pearl White Mitsuoka Orochi. biggrin

**I suspect they were stolen by a non-scrupulous moving company employee, and that maybe labelling the box as "Transformers" wasn't a very smart idea...

Steadfast Protector

Murasaki Alien
Erailea
Oh, for any of you ladies who want a geeky wallet, I discovered that Spencer's has this: Decepticon Wallet/Clutch!. They also have an Autobot version and a couple of ones standard for guys.

Discovered them yesterday while surfing the net. I've had a "guy" style Trasnformers wallet since September (got it at FYE), but I've grown frustrated with the lack of a coin pouch xp I'm tired of my pockets and bag jingling. Lol. So I was looking for something to replace it with and figured I'd give a clutch style wallet a shot, thus discovering there were two Transformers themed ones xd

Figured I'd let you guys know in case anyone was interested in those sort of things wink

So far I like my D-con clutch, but I only just got it last night. I haven't put it to much practical use yet. Think I should have ordered it online and spared my poor brain the store experience though. That store skeeves me out...

The Scalper thing: Yeah, :/ I guess people forget that these businesses don't offer their services for free.

OOO That's cool! Espeically the Autobot Wallet! All spray paint looking! Sadly there are no Spencers in my area, though. ^^; And I still don't buy anything online. >> Not yet anyway.... Although I'm still pretty happy with my Cartoony, Movie-styled, Optimus, manly, bi-fold wallet. Since I don't keep it in my pants pocket like a dude would, the picture on it isn't faded at all and still looks almost as good as it did when I bought it months ago. My friends are shocked since graphics wallets like that DO tend to fade rather quick. The ones with the 'con logo on it is pretty tempting but I'm not sure if I want to betray the Autobots. >>; *is shot*

I was the other way 'round xd I wan't so fond of the spray paint look xd

Ditto on the wallet shape though. My wallets are seldom in my pocket, so they tend to last a good long while.

Steadfast Protector

g00kie_m0nster
When I was a wee lad, I had a enough Transformers to fit into a big box. Sadly, I lost** them during one of my international moves between cities (dad's job as an engineer involved a lot of travelling), but I did start again recently with four from the Alternity line: Convoy/Optimus Prime as a Vibrant Red Nissan GT-R, Megatron as a Diamond Black Nissan 370-Z, Bumblebee as a Champion Yellow Suzuki Swift Sport, and Starscream as a Pearl White Mitsuoka Orochi. biggrin

**I suspect they were stolen by a non-scrupulous moving company employee, and that maybe labelling the box as "Transformers" wasn't a very smart idea...

Booo on them going missing! But welcome back to the toy end of the franchise xd

Lunatic

If anyone's looking for the new kre-o microchangers they're by the valentines crap at Target. Here's a guide.

22981 40 - Singe (Turbomaster Scorch)
22981 41 - Inferno
22981 42 - Autobot Springer
22981 43 - Warpath
22981 44 - Quickslinger (Slingshot)
22981 45 - Rampage
22981 46 - Insecticon
22981 47 - Blast Off
22981 48 - Decepticon Hook
22981 49 - Dirge
22981 50 - Airachnid
22981 51 - Decepticon Bludgeon

And the number is printed back of the package. They made it a little harder to spot as you really have to look at it.

User Image

Unbeatable Hunter

Still waiting for other stores to restock new FoC wave...
Currently some Target have recieved shipments of wave 1 FoC (wave 2 needs better shelf time...) and other places are just barren.

I've been looking for kreons at Target, but Singe isn't in any of the cases where I am.

Supportive Seeker

Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
emotion_kirakira ...DAMMIT HASBRO!!!
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/video-review-transformers-prime-beast-hunters-cyberverse-legions-twinstrike-smokescreen-and-airachnid/26590/

Also, since we're getting a real TF razz version of Soundwave maybe we'll get a Commander class Breakdown... Here's hoping.

What do you mean real TFP Soundwave? XD I know what you mean but the way you phrased that makes it seem like he didn't get a toy.

I'm dying to get that Soundwave! It looks promising and Twinstrike looks awesome, too! Ugh Somkescreen is another Knock Out Retool! But I give them credit for trying harder than Takara did. But I guess I don't care as long as the Beast Hungers Deluxe stays the same

Forget Commander Class? I want that voyager Breakdown! >< HASBRO AND THEIR EXCUSES! Although I will admit a commander class will be worlds better than that crappy other Cyberverse we got. |:[

Actually I think the transformation is different enough to not be a retool. The only thing really similar is the way the feet transform.

Steadfast Protector

Wow. The Kreon Combinbers actually look really cool! Might have to keep an eye out for these in retail. I'll have to see if there's any money I can allot towards them, but BBTS has them listed for $10, so their pretty darn inexpensive!

Just a matter of figuring out if I have the $10-30 to spend. lol. And deciding if I really want them. Devastator looks awesome, but I wasn't all that impressed with the blind pack kreon's :/ They're cute and inexpensive, but, like the review pointed out, it's a crying shame Hasbro went through all the trouble of detailing their chests, and then covers them up (not to mention some have loose pieces *stares at Wasp* ). But if I got them they'd be in their combined form most of the time xD

Fashionable Shapeshifter

11,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
Wow. The Kreon Combinbers actually look really cool! Might have to keep an eye out for these in retail. I'll have to see if there's any money I can allot towards them, but BBTS has them listed for $10, so their pretty darn inexpensive!

Just a matter of figuring out if I have the $10-30 to spend. lol. And deciding if I really want them. Devastator looks awesome, but I wasn't all that impressed with the blind pack kreon's :/ They're cute and inexpensive, but, like the review pointed out, it's a crying shame Hasbro went through all the trouble of detailing their chests, and then covers them up (not to mention some have loose pieces *stares at Wasp* ). But if I got them they'd be in their combined form most of the time xD

I'm still on the fence with Kre-o stuff. I've never been a fan of building block sets but those Kreons are just SO damn adorable! FFF I need at least a Soundwave one but I cannot for the life of me remember which original Kre-o set he came in. I'd try to buy him separately but everyone wants Kreons and they cost like a kidney on ebay. X_X Also, Blindpacks are hard to come by in my area. For what ever reason only like Toys R Us had them and they went quick.

Lunatic

Murasaki Alien
Erailea

I'm still on the fence with Kre-o stuff. I've never been a fan of building block sets but those Kreons are just SO damn adorable! FFF I need at least a Soundwave one but I cannot for the life of me remember which original Kre-o set he came in. I'd try to buy him separately but everyone wants Kreons and they cost like a kidney on ebay. X_X Also, Blindpacks are hard to come by in my area. For what ever reason only like Toys R Us had them and they went quick.

He came in the Sentinel Prime set. You might have luck finding the set at Marshalls or T.J. Maxx since the older sets are making their way to those places.

Unbeatable Hunter

Yeah I lucked out when I got my SP Kre-o for $12 on clearance. The bricks were sharp...
Ebay has some kreons for sale for cheap, supposedly the HK ones are bootlegs, but they feel about the same and if not sadly more durable than the real ones. My biggest issue with the the kreons is the fact there's always stress marks on the arms and legs, probably due to being made out of a cheap thin plastic. That and those stupid battleship tactical vests they use for certain microchangers, it covers up the nice printed torsos.

Steadfast Protector

What's with all the new MP's coming out this year *cries*

Masterpiece Prowl, Smokescreen and Tigertrack were just announced. The latter isn't of much interest to me (though I do hope they make Sunstreaker considering how close he and Tiger are in design) but Prowl and Smokescreen make me wanna cry.

I seriously need to find a way to make more money. Add in Sideswipe and that's $300 of MP's I really wanna get, but can't afford right now sad

Edit: on a somewhat similar note, MP Soundwave came in today blaugh Well, not in in. He arrived at BBTS and they processed the order, but I have my options set to POL so they're keeping it in the warehouse for me. Now I'm debating whether I want to ship my POL now or wait until Fort Maxx comes out in spring...

Fashionable Consumer

11,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hello all, where do you guys usually buy your transformers toys from? Online? Ebay? or what?

Unbeatable Hunter

Depends what you're looking for. Ebay is only good for older stuff or a last resort, but I find tfw2005 b/s/t the best place for deals if you look long and hard.

Newer stuff check amazon they might have it at retail + free shipping sometimes and HTS is okay sometimes too, but good stuff goes fast.

Finally got FoC Kickback from Amazon, so now I don't have to call stores for it. I hope the figure lives up to the hype. They should have made Sideswipe single packed, the only good thing about him is the head sculpt and awesome gun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games