<3 </3

Autobots or Decepticons?

Autobots 0.2540415704388 25.4% [ 110 ]
Decepticons 0.22632794457275 22.6% [ 98 ]
Triple Changers! 0.085450346420323 8.5% [ 37 ]
I like them all 0.43418013856813 43.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 433 ]

Assimilated Wolf

Just got Beast Hunters Wheeljack and Bee. Haven't opened them yet. I'll know soon enough if they're as good/bad as people are saying.

Lunatic

@ Gundamu: They're not as bad as people say. I personally like them.

Just got FoC Sideswipe and Starscream Saturday. I like em both. And also got these 2 goodies.

MP-14 Red Alert

User Image

His electric sparks from the episode Auto Berserk

User Image

And here's Perfect Effect Assault Force X, heavily based on the G1 Reflector toy.

User Image
User Image

And a size comparison with FoC Ultra Magnus.

User Image

Unbeatable Hunter

Neat.

Still waiting for my FOC Starscream and Air Raid/Fireflight in the mail. It's gonna be tough for me to find Kickback because stuff in my area sells fast or stuff ends up warming shelves making it harder for me to get it. I refuse to pay more than suggested retail price.

Assimilated Wolf

Gundamu
Just got Beast Hunters Wheeljack and Bee. Haven't opened them yet. I'll know soon enough if they're as good/bad as people are saying.

Okay. So, first impressions: Both are ******** awesome. Wheeljack looks even more badass and Bee is finally looking like he isn't some kiddy mascot and his shoulder armor locks in place! The new weapons aren't so heavy that the figures can't stand and only a few joints needed tightening. Can't wait to get Lazerback, Ripclaw, and the others!

Lunatic

Gundamu
Gundamu

Okay. So, first impressions: Both are ******** awesome. Wheeljack looks even more badass and Bee is finally looking like he isn't some kiddy mascot and his shoulder armor locks in place! The new weapons aren't so heavy that the figures can't stand and only a few joints needed tightening. Can't wait to get Lazerback, Ripclaw, and the others!

Glad you like them. Just you wait with Laserback. He's really cool. I can't wait for Ripclaw either. Hope they do a redeco as Ser-Ket

What do you think of my new goods?

Assimilated Wolf

Mildellas
Gundamu
Gundamu

Glad you like them. Just you wait with Laserback. He's really cool. I can't wait for Ripclaw either. Hope they do a redeco as Ser-Ket

What do you think of my new goods?

Yeah, I can tell I'm gonna love Lazerback. I just got Animated Snarl in the mail today. So my beast movement has already started^^

You haul looks nice. That MP Red Alert is awesome.

Valiant Jackling

It's kind of tempting to cancel my Fort Max pre-order for MP Red Alert and Sideswipe... but at the same time, Fort Max is a base-former and the chances of seeing him again (or being able to afford him later), seem slim to none... Gah! I wish I could win the lotto >.< Even for $1,000. I'd buy the two MP's and put the rest away into savings.

Assimilated Wolf

Erailea
It's kind of tempting to cancel my Fort Max pre-order for MP Red Alert and Sideswipe... but at the same time, Fort Max is a base-former and the chances of seeing him again (or being able to afford him later), seem slim to none... Gah! I wish I could win the lotto >.< Even for $1,000. I'd buy the two MP's and put the rest away into savings.

I say stay with Fort Max. Like you said, the chances of you seeing him again are slim. The MPs will be around for a while.

Lunatic

Erailea

You know you want the 2 MP's. They're great figures and worth the money. A friend that got MP Soundwave early said the back hips look fragile and is afraid they'll break. Also MP Ravage's rear leg broke way too easy. Guess there's problems with the first run of them. Hope Takara will fix that issue cause I don't want to get em and have that happen.

Assimilated Wolf

Beast Hunters Bulkhead looks alright from this review.
I could see calling him Brawn or Rhinox instead because of the size and vast design change.

Unbeatable Hunter

I own Brave Maximus at the very least. I was tempted to buy repros of the G1 swords (for fortress and fort max), drone, and drone guns, but they're stupid pricy. I managed to score repro guns from a convention a while back....

I'd like to see a repaint of BH Bulkhead as an Autotrooper or remold as Trailbreaker.

Valiant Jackling

Mildellas
Erailea

You know you want the 2 MP's. They're great figures and worth the money. A friend that got MP Soundwave early said the back hips look fragile and is afraid they'll break. Also MP Ravage's rear leg broke way too easy. Guess there's problems with the first run of them. Hope Takara will fix that issue cause I don't want to get em and have that happen.

I do want them, but I don't have endless supplies of money crying If I canceled Fort Max I could afford the two and still have money left over, but I can't get all three.

I think I'll just sigh and stick with Fort Max. I might get lucky and find the MP's next year, for something reasonable. If Fort Max gets much more expensive than he is now, which he undoubtedly will, I'll never be able to get him sad

As for MP Soundwave... I'm not all that worried, to be honest. I rarely pay attention to early released figures. They're generally put out there for feedback and reviews (or are stolen, but that's a different story. lol). Not saying your friend is wrong or anything, but toys thrown out there early are usually done for the reason of finding flaws, much like how many films are screened throughout their process for feedback so they can make repairs before the film is finalized. The fact Soundwave was pushed back a month seems to tell me Takara is on top of quality control, as much as one can be, of course.

Valiant Jackling

Gundamu
I could see calling him Brawn or Rhinox instead because of the size and vast design change.

I still giggle over how much he looks like a Viking xd

Then people on Seibertron pointed out he looks something like Roadbuster (minus the head sculpt) and he became Viking Roadbuster rofl

Assimilated Wolf

Erailea
Gundamu

Then people on Seibertron pointed out he looks something like Roadbuster (minus the head sculpt) and he became Viking Roadbuster rofl

Yeah the cyberverse one totally does. The deluxe one looks more like a knight to me.

Valiant Jackling

Gundamu
Erailea
Gundamu

Yeah the cyberverse one totally does. The deluxe one looks more like a knight to me.

that is the deluxe isn't it. Lol. I just saw the image and thought of the cyberverse. Haven't looked at the Deluxe version yet. Will have to later, when I get home from work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff