Autobots 0.2540415704388 25.4% [ 110 ]
Decepticons 0.22632794457275 22.6% [ 98 ]
Triple Changers! 0.085450346420323 8.5% [ 37 ]
I like them all 0.43418013856813 43.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 433 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 180 181 182 > >> >>> »|

Valiant Jackling

Murasaki Alien
I was able to find Soundwave pretty quickly. And just the other day at my local Target the whole rack of Prime toys had nothing but of Bumblebees and Soundwaves. XD I've yet to see Arcee and I've only ran across one Ratchet. Should have bought him on sight but I didn't. I may regret not doing so but the toys have only become widely distributed within the last month so I've got time to hunt. And aside from finding the main cast I'm really waiting on the Vehicon. Looks so much better than his First Edition since he no longer has that awful backpack.

Nice xd Every now and then things work out. Haha. I remember I got movie 1 Bumblebee no problem, but apparently there was a shortage of him at that point xP Guess Hasbro learned to make more, but they went overkill on BB :/

I'm sure Ratchet will be a shelf warmer once the other toys start popping up. He always seems to be one (ie: Animated and all 3 movie lines).

And I agree, the PRID Vehicon looks a heck of a lot nicer.

Have you seen pics of Knockout? Someone got the toy and they post images on Seibertron.com. It's AWEFUL gonk Crossed him off the list of desired characters, at least in deluxe size. Will probably pick up the legion class one though, if they make it, just so I can have a KO toy. For a while I was thinking of getting the playsets but at this point I'm so fed up with Hasbro I don't think I want to give them the money. We'll see. The drill looks really cool... maybe I'll just wait and see if they have coupons. They had those nice $5 off ones for DOTM which brought the commander class figures down to $3.60 a piece (really they were about $3 but the tax was based on the original cost)

Valiant Jackling

Whoooo! Finally found Voyager Megatron. Grabbed him at Walmart for just under $22 (after tax was added. The figure itself is something like $19.88 )

I'm officially done with wave 1 since I have the 1st edition Arcee and Cliffjumper and I have no desire to buy the PRID equivalents (a small rebellion against Hasbro's stupidity). I've skipped Bee too but he's a figure that will never be hard to find and when the toys eventually go on sale, as they always do, or a really nice coupon comes out I'll get him. Maybe. I have the NYCC version so I hardly feel a desire to have him unless he comes cheap.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
Murasaki Alien
I was able to find Soundwave pretty quickly. And just the other day at my local Target the whole rack of Prime toys had nothing but of Bumblebees and Soundwaves. XD I've yet to see Arcee and I've only ran across one Ratchet. Should have bought him on sight but I didn't. I may regret not doing so but the toys have only become widely distributed within the last month so I've got time to hunt. And aside from finding the main cast I'm really waiting on the Vehicon. Looks so much better than his First Edition since he no longer has that awful backpack.

Nice xd Every now and then things work out. Haha. I remember I got movie 1 Bumblebee no problem, but apparently there was a shortage of him at that point xP Guess Hasbro learned to make more, but they went overkill on BB :/

I'm sure Ratchet will be a shelf warmer once the other toys start popping up. He always seems to be one (ie: Animated and all 3 movie lines).

And I agree, the PRID Vehicon looks a heck of a lot nicer.

Have you seen pics of Knockout? Someone got the toy and they post images on Seibertron.com. It's AWEFUL gonk Crossed him off the list of desired characters, at least in deluxe size. Will probably pick up the legion class one though, if they make it, just so I can have a KO toy. For a while I was thinking of getting the playsets but at this point I'm so fed up with Hasbro I don't think I want to give them the money. We'll see. The drill looks really cool... maybe I'll just wait and see if they have coupons. They had those nice $5 off ones for DOTM which brought the commander class figures down to $3.60 a piece (really they were about $3 but the tax was based on the original cost)

Hopefully Ratchet will be a shelfwarmer just so I can find him easier. I also hope they pull, how you put it a "Bumblebee overkill" with the Vehicons. I know people will want to use them to build armies. Being able to find them easy will make it better for everyone.

I have seen Knockout... Makes me sad that he looks awful, he's one of my favorite characters. People on the TF facebook page kept saying he looked mistranformed but I don't think it's the case. Also, it was like a week or two ago but Hasbro put out a coupon that was $4 off on TF figures when you spent 10 dollars. I managed to print two of them. Not sure if they're still around, but, last time I looked at the site they were hosted on they weren't there.

Valiant Jackling

Murasaki Alien

Hopefully Ratchet will be a shelfwarmer just so I can find him easier. I also hope they pull, how you put it a "Bumblebee overkill" with the Vehicons. I know people will want to use them to build armies. Being able to find them easy will make it better for everyone.

I have seen Knockout... Makes me sad that he looks awful, he's one of my favorite characters. People on the TF facebook page kept saying he looked mistranformed but I don't think it's the case. Also, it was like a week or two ago but Hasbro put out a coupon that was $4 off on TF figures when you spent 10 dollars. I managed to print two of them. Not sure if they're still around, but, last time I looked at the site they were hosted on they weren't there.

I couldn't find a place to print the coupon yesterday crying I got it on Wednesday or Thursday last week but I was away and didn't have access to a printer. I only got home Monday evening and forgot about it until last night when I was running out to get an Easter present for my niece. Hasbro's site said there were no longer coupons available crying And I couldn't find it anywhere on google. Booo!

I don't think KO is mis-transformed either and even if he is, his colors still suck (in my opinion) and his waist/lower torso is very hollow. The back of the figure is horrid too since it's pretty much all a gray bar.

Assimilated Wolf

I love the Prime toy line. Both the RID and the Cyberverse lines are so good. The RID and Cybervers Vehicons will be mine! The toys from Fall of Cybertron look like theyll be kick a**. Gonna finally get me a decent Jazz.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
Murasaki Alien

I couldn't find a place to print the coupon yesterday crying I got it on Wednesday or Thursday last week but I was away and didn't have access to a printer. I only got home Monday evening and forgot about it until last night when I was running out to get an Easter present for my niece. Hasbro's site said there were no longer coupons available crying And I couldn't find it anywhere on google. Booo!

I don't think KO is mis-transformed either and even if he is, his colors still suck (in my opinion) and his waist/lower torso is very hollow. The back of the figure is horrid too since it's pretty much all a gray bar.

From what I've seen a few of the RID figures have hollow torsos. I know for certain that Bumblebee and Cliffjumper do. It was a little vexing for Bumblebee but I don't think Cliff's is as bad. But, I do believe I'll pass on Deluxe Knockout. We'll have to wait to see if they make another one down the line. Since he seems like such a popular character I'm hoping that they make a different figure for him. One that looks less cruddy, anyway. DX

I really wished Hasbro would have made it available for a longer period of time, even if the limit was printing two.

Liberal Voter

User Image

I certainly do! Gen 1 Sideswipe is my best though. I just have lots of them!

Sparkly Conventioneer

12,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Gundamu

User Image

I only recently convinced myself not to buy the entertainment pack because I already have a BB and SS and I wanted to save money

BUT HE IS SO PURDY emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

Maybe I can push my birthday up a couple months so I can get it as a gift . . .

Assimilated Wolf

A Purple Duckie
Gundamu

User Image

I only recently convinced myself not to buy the entertainment pack because I already have a BB and SS and I wanted to save money

BUT HE IS SO PURDY emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

Maybe I can push my birthday up a couple months so I can get it as a gift . . .

I think I like the cyberverse version better than the deluxe.
They really are making it hard to say 'no' to this line aren't they?

Sparkly Conventioneer

12,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Gundamu

Extremely hard gonk

Assimilated Wolf

A Purple Duckie
Gundamu

Extremely hard gonk

This plus the Fall of Cybertron line that will be out in a few months equals goodbye disposable income.

Valiant Jackling

Hasbro's sloth like manner of releasing things is making me turn to other lines... and non-Hasbro stuff at that.

I ordered Takara's Animated Starscream today. If the Prime line doesn't produce something of interest by the end of the month I'll probably get Bulkhead (from Animated) and then ship out my "pile of loot". Big Bad Toy Store has been holding a Starcraft II statue of Kerrigan for me since it came in last month. I love that feature heart Saves me a crud load of money on shipping (Starscream only added $1.50 to the shipping part of the bill xD ) but it does mean I don't get my orders right away because I'm having them wait xP

The bright side to Hasbro's slowness is I can focus on toys I was otherwise passing up. I started collected at the end of Animated's toy line so while I was a able to snatch up a fair number of characters (because they were slow selling at that point) I missed out on some great characters. I'm slowly getting those I missed. Bought Voyager Megatron and deluxe Sentinel Prime last spring at a tiny TF & G.I. Joe collector convention and Takara's version of Prowl right after the earthquake/tsunami in Japan (was a tiny donation to their economy. Most of my donation money went to the Red Cross). Just got Starscream ordered today. So, off the top of my head, I just need Bulkhead, Blurr, Swindle, Shockwave and/or Longarm and Swoop.

Downside to the slowness - I'm spending my money on other toys <.< Double edged sword. Lol. I spend it on older toys and when new things come out I don't have the money for them. But hey, at least I'm getting toys I like.

4,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Erailea
I have about a 110 of them now, maybe a little more ^^;; Haven't counted in a while, but I know I'm over a 100.

We're working on the house so some are scattered, but here's some of my collection:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

I have a lot more DOTM guys, but either their not imaged or I'm feeling too lazy to compile them xP

YOU'RE CO COOL!!!! MY NEW ROLEMODEL!!!!!!!!!! 4laugh

4,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
uuuuuuum... i have like... lemmi go look.
7... i have 7

I have BumbleBee... Barricade...Jolt... Sideswipe... Ironhide.... And some decepticon that i don't remember cuz my mum got it for me for Christmas cuz it looked cool
I also have an Optimus Prime from the third movie with Jetfire's parts... make him all bigger and more bad-a**... if possible...

Yea.... i also have some wall sticker thingies... and a slag-load of pins... and numerous t-shirts.

its growing tho... yea! 3nodding

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gundamu
I love the Prime toy line. Both the RID and the Cyberverse lines are so good. The RID and Cybervers Vehicons will be mine! The toys from Fall of Cybertron look like theyll be kick a**. Gonna finally get me a decent Jazz.

Don't take all of those Vehicons! Leave some for the rest of us! XD I must have Steve.... And I do hope that the FOC toys will be nice. I'm really looking forward to the dinobots. Their designs in the game are awesome, Snarl,especially! However I'm not too fond of Slag's new name. D: Slug? Maybe it's a reference to bullets but all I can picture are real slugs.

Personally, I thought that the newest Generations Reveal the Shield Jazz was really nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff