Sparkly Conventioneer

12,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Erailea
For anyone interested, these are the McyD toys:

Still need that megatron. I got ratchet and knockout today!!!! 4laugh

Also I picked up a tiny vehicon when I got sidetracked from mcdonalds hunting. He's really well done for his size. I also nabbed the very last wheeljack at walmart, which is chillin on the shelf.

Tiny Steve and Starscream!
User Image

McDonalds toys!
User Image

Valiant Jackling

A Purple Duckie

Nice! I was going to get them... until I started feeling poor. Lol. I recently ordered the Prime 1st season DVD, CD and the Last Stand of the Wreckers comic. I'm out of money for a while xp They look really cool though whee

At one point I saw the legion class in stores. Haven't seen them in quite a while though and I refuse to pay $10+ for commander class when I can spend $12-14 on deluxe :/ The new prices are making me rethink my desire to have the playsets. Maybe Hasbro will have $5 coupons like they did for DOTM... ah well. If not, more tin toys for me!

Sparkly Conventioneer

12,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Erailea
A Purple Duckie

Nice! I was going to get them... until I started feeling poor. Lol. I recently ordered the Prime 1st season DVD, CD and the Last Stand of the Wreckers comic. I'm out of money for a while xp They look really cool though whee

At one point I saw the legion class in stores. Haven't seen them in quite a while though and I refuse to pay $10+ for commander class when I can spend $12-14 on deluxe :/ The new prices are making me rethink my desire to have the playsets. Maybe Hasbro will have $5 coupons like they did for DOTM... ah well. If not, more tin toys for me!

I feel poor now too lol! The mcdonalds ones were only $2 each which was totally in my budget but I haven't been actively searching for toys in awhile and after I bought those I got home and looked up what else was around ... I really want the bumblebee vs. starscream entertainment pack and soundwave with lazerbeak crying I need a second job lol

Valiant Jackling

TheBlueDanubeSchiff
Trying to find this particular guy after I had a streak of nostalgia.

There is that white transformer that turns into a weird ship. And I think it comes with a small robot with it. Who was that?

Have a rough year range?

If he came with a little bot, the first thing that comes to mind (for me) are the Transformers Armada, Energon & Cybertron series' which aired in early through mid 2000. The little bots were called "mini cons."

Could it be Vector Prime?

Image 1)
User Image

Image 2)
User Image

Valiant Jackling

A Purple Duckie

I feel poor now too lol! The mcdonalds ones were only $2 each which was totally in my budget but I haven't been actively searching for toys in awhile and after I bought those I got home and looked up what else was around ... I really want the bumblebee vs. starscream entertainment pack and soundwave with lazerbeak crying I need a second job lol

Seriously? They're $2... what's with that! Burger King's were $1.50 when I bought them lasy year :/ Yeesh. It's not much but I thought they'd be between $1 and $1.50, not $2.

But you have still have time for the store toys xD Soundwave is hard to find at the moment because he's short packed. It's pure luck to run into him, Arcee and Ratchet. They should be easier to find when more of the toys hit the stores though ((hopefully)) and, knowing Hasbro and how things have played out thus far, they're going to take their sweet time releasing them

Sparkly Conventioneer

12,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Erailea
A Purple Duckie

Seriously? They're $2... what's with that! Burger King's were $1.50 when I bought them lasy year :/ Yeesh. It's not much but I thought they'd be between $1 and $1.50, not $2.

But you have still have time for the store toys xD Soundwave is hard to find at the moment because he's short packed. It's pure luck to run into him, Arcee and Ratchet. They should be easier to find when more of the toys hit the stores though ((hopefully)) and, knowing Hasbro and how things have played out thus far, they're going to take their sweet time releasing them

I'm in Canada, apparently our mcdonalds are more expensive than in other places so that could be why there is a price difference.

I must hunt! ninja

Valiant Jackling

A Purple Duckie

I'm in Canada, apparently our mcdonalds are more expensive than in other places so that could be why there is a price difference.

I must hunt! ninja

Crazy Canada xp I haven't been up there in so long forget somethings are sometimes more expensive.

Good luck finding the figures (and money) you want! I was so looking forward to deluxe Knockout, until I saw pictures of the toy emotion_donotwant They butchered an awesome character design, in my opinion crying Might just have to go small with him... we'll see. Maybe the toy won't be as bad as the pictures, like with Ratchet.

Sparkly Conventioneer

12,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Erailea
A Purple Duckie

I must hunt! ninja

Crazy Canada xp I haven't been up there in so long forget somethings are sometimes more expensive.

Good luck finding the figures (and money) you want! I was so looking forward to deluxe Knockout, until I saw pictures of the toy emotion_donotwant They butchered an awesome character design, in my opinion crying Might just have to go small with him... we'll see. Maybe the toy won't be as bad as the pictures, like with Ratchet.

The robot version looks terrible and the red was so bright! gonk but the concept model looked pretty okay so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Assimilated Wolf

I just picked up a Transformers Prime RID Wheeljack. I LOVE this figure.
User Image
I also got Bumblebee and Cyberverse Starscream. I cant wait till the RID Vehicon comes out!

Valiant Jackling

Finally got around to opening PRID Soundwave (been too busy to actually enjoy him so he stayed closed)... I'm not a fan. His design looks better on the package than it actually does in person, in my opinion.

I dislike how his head's natural position has him looking at the ground. Pain in the butt to make it stay up and I'm not a big fan of the void created in his chest when Lazerbeak isn't attached. The kibble on the back of his lower legs isn't all that attractive either :/ His legs are sculpted pretty stupidly to begin with (nice curves and details on the outside, flat, bland connector-ness on the inside).

Glad I didn't pay a premium online for him.

Kind of funny how I thought I'd love him and not like Ratchet a whole lot, yet it turns out I love Ratchet and don't like Soundwave very much.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
Soundwave is hard to find at the moment because he's short packed. It's pure luck to run into him, Arcee and Ratchet. They should be easier to find when more of the toys hit the stores though ((hopefully)) and, knowing Hasbro and how things have played out thus far, they're going to take their sweet time releasing them

I was able to find Soundwave pretty quickly. And just the other day at my local Target the whole rack of Prime toys had nothing but of Bumblebees and Soundwaves. XD I've yet to see Arcee and I've only ran across one Ratchet. Should have bought him on sight but I didn't. I may regret not doing so but the toys have only become widely distributed within the last month so I've got time to hunt. And aside from finding the main cast I'm really waiting on the Vehicon. Looks so much better than his First Edition since he no longer has that awful backpack.

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Thanks to my cousin whom I went to a storage auction with we bought a unit for I think $100. It was a couple years ago.

Anyway while going through some of the boxes I scored the mother load. I found quite a few nrfb G1 transformers. Majority were the combiners. Predaking, Devastator, Superion, Menasor, Defensor(I think have to check), and Bruticus.

The rest were some beast wars deluxes and RID megatron.

Probably the best fifty bucks I spent since we split the cost.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff