Welcome to Gaia! ::

i love my unicron. the best transformer in history, hands down. except for mayb, my masterpiece optimus prime. lol. nope. unicron is better i've decided.
Yeah, that was a pretty cool release, but nowhere near as awesome as Unicron could have been: http://www.bwtf.com/bwn/toys/unicron/index.shtml crying Oh how I wish this prototype saw the light of day... gonk Masterpiece Prime was a fantastic robot, but the truck conversion left something to be desired, in my opinion. stare

By the way, what in the name of Cybertron is that you're wearing, dude? I want one! xp
Drooooool....Unicron..... Transformers are what I grew up with, and are still very close to my heart. Besides, like most shows back then, it taught important lessions. No I am not talking about the corny "And knowing is half the battle" shorts xp
I have a huge collection of Transformers that I sometimes sell. I have the original Megatron, when he was a Walther P-38 Pistol. What should I do with it? I placed it on e-bay and the last bid was 1500 dollars. Should I keep it on?

Dapper Conventioneer

Lady Helena
I have a huge collection of Transformers that I sometimes sell. I have the original Megatron, when he was a Walther P-38 Pistol. What should I do with it? I placed it on e-bay and the last bid was 1500 dollars. Should I keep it on?

heck yeah, that's a great deal for ol megs. and if you really miss it afterwards, you can buy the japanese reissue for 1/5th of what you are selling the origanal for.
GLKilowog
I collect them still as well! I keep my 5 terrorcons especially close to my heart. I love them. The best transformer ever is blurr. He was sooo funny in TF the movie.

Blurr, huh? Yeah, he was pretty good company. Did you know that they've actually re-issued a repaint of the Armada Blurr in Japan for the Galaxy Force line, but with a G1-faithful head sculpt? It's pretty funky (although I wish they'd just gone all they way and created a entirely original sculpt, but there you go...).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff