Welcome to Gaia! ::

What series of Transformers do you like?

Generation 1 0.1356846473029 13.6% [ 327 ]
Generation 2 0.05103734439834 5.1% [ 123 ]
Beast Wars / Beast Machines 0.095850622406639 9.6% [ 231 ]
Robots in Disguise 0.087136929460581 8.7% [ 210 ]
Armada/ Energon/ Cybertron (Unicron Trilogy) 0.064315352697095 6.4% [ 155 ]
Movie 0.37676348547718 37.7% [ 908 ]
Masterpeice 0.020331950207469 2.0% [ 49 ]
Universe/ Classics 0.040663900414938 4.1% [ 98 ]
Binaltech/ Alternators 0.0058091286307054 0.6% [ 14 ]
Animated 0.12240663900415 12.2% [ 295 ]
Total Votes:[ 2410 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 493 494 495 > >> >>> »|

OMG my brother loves these, he has nearly all of the figures available and a few rare ones, the embarrasing thing is that he's 22. When we went on holiday gift shops were selling these little ones for like €5 and they are worth around £3000
Yeah, the re-issuses look a little pricey, and i havent seen anything I HAVE to have. The split second, they re-release the origonal Grimlock, ITS MINE. Being a robot and dinosaur freak when I was little, its the toy I wanted most but never got.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Shadow of Cerebus
Yeah, the re-issuses look a little pricey, and i havent seen anything I HAVE to have. The split second, they re-release the origonal Grimlock, ITS MINE. Being a robot and dinosaur freak when I was little, its the toy I wanted most but never got.
Check out the link to the Gimlock statue I posted on the first page. I know it's not the toy, but it looks awsome.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
New Transformers for 2005 Name Revealed! eek

Word from Transfandom.com is that the newest series of Transformers for 2005 will be called Transfrormers Cybertron
Original Press release:

TRANSFORMERS

TRANSFORMERS is one of Hasbro's most popular global brands in the entertainment category, as evidenced by the Cartoon Network animated program and Dreamwave comic book series, which sold more than two million copies last year. To build on this success, an array of merchandise based on the current TRANSFORMERS ENERGON theme is due out this year, including the recent release of the highly anticipated PlayStation 2 video game from Atari.

At this year's show, Hasbro will announce a new TRANSFORMERS storyline for 2005 - TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON. Fans will be able to experience this new theme through a wide variety of entertainment, toys and licensed merchandise. This next installment in Hasbro's legendary saga is a complex story of intrigue and surprises, and will remind fans what it means to be "ROBOTS IN DISGUISE"!

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
The coolest accessory for your Transformers; Energo.... umm I mean Energy Cubes! sweatdrop
Check out one of the coolest accessories that every Transformer fan must have. Energy Cubes! Check them out here

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Re-issue Collection # 16 possibly the Insecticons?! eek
Some pictures have surfaced showing all three Insecticons; Shrapnel, Bombshell, and Kickback possibly going to be the next TF Re-issue Collection #16. Check it out here

Omnipresent Otaku

while the 3 insecticons would be a nice rerelease seems odd they would do 3 at once and if they do one would think it would be fairly pricy. So its both welcome and a little bit scary if they do 3 at one. The bright side is it might mean they will release some gestaults.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
DDBen
while the 3 insecticons would be a nice rerelease seems odd they would do 3 at once and if they do one would think it would be fairly pricy. So its both welcome and a little bit scary if they do 3 at one. The bright side is it might mean they will release some gestaults.
I pray that they do! Considering that they released Bumblebee, Powerglide, Warpath, Cosmos, and Gears in one set, it not too unlikely that they would do all 3 Insecticons in a similar manner. This could also mean that they might even consider Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage, Lazerbeak ( or Buzzsaw ), and Ratbat in a one-shot set! As for Gestaults, the only one I'm currently missing are Bruticus and Predaking ( Bruticus seems more likely then Predaking ).

Omnipresent Otaku

Nobody wants to pay for Predaking thats for sure wink . I definatly want to see a tape set released although I'm pretty sure its lazerbeak that comes with soundwave as he's red not gold but I've seen him listed as both even though I'm positive there is only one release. The basic differnce in the mini's pack of 6 and say 3 insecticons is the size of the figures Insecticons given the size of the toy 3 don't really fit in one book style packaging and overall they have kept MOST of them to the same size. I heard a while back Hasbro was releasing sunstreaker but I haven't seen anything to back it up unfortunatly on there page. Of course if anything I think a Bianaltech Gestault should be made I'm sure that we would all have to get ahold of that thing wink .

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
DDBen
Nobody wants to pay for Predaking thats for sure wink . I definatly want to see a tape set released although I'm pretty sure its lazerbeak that comes with soundwave as he's red not gold but I've seen him listed as both even though I'm positive there is only one release. The basic differnce in the mini's pack of 6 and say 3 insecticons is the size of the figures Insecticons given the size of the toy 3 don't really fit in one book style packaging and overall they have kept MOST of them to the same size. I heard a while back Hasbro was releasing sunstreaker but I haven't seen anything to back it up unfortunatly on there page. Of course if anything I think a Bianaltech Gestault should be made I'm sure that we would all have to get ahold of that thing wink .
It's not unheard of that they would change the size of the collector edition packaging to fit a figure ( i.e. Optimus Prime and Megatron ). Did you also notice the small energon cubes that the Insecticons have by their feet in the picture. I really hope that's an additional accessory. It's too bad that there is no news on a re-issue Sunstreaker just yet. I'm missing one stupid shoulder piece on mine! stressed On a lighter note, the re-issue Sideswipe is starting to show up in stores..... in Canada. crying
I have a question.: When, oh when are Shockblast and Cliffjumper coming out? I've wanted Shockblast for a while but I've only seen my first pics of Cliffjumper a few days ago, and he looks so badass! I mist have those two!

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Headhunter
I have a question.: When, oh when are Shockblast and Cliffjumper coming out? I've wanted Shockblast for a while but I've only seen my first pics of Cliffjumper a few days ago, and he looks so badass! I mist have those two!
All I've seen are the galleries of ShockBlast and Bulkhead. I also saw the in-package pictures of them, but I have yet to see them in stores. I'm guessing sometime late this month or early next month we'll see them in stores.

Omnipresent Otaku

Kira Yui
Headhunter
All I've seen are the galleries of ShockBlast and Bulkhead. I also saw the in-package pictures of them, but I have yet to see them in stores. I'm guessing sometime late this month or early next month we'll see them in stores.

Currently I know that Cliffjumper and Shockblast are to be at Bigbadtoystore for a restock today the issue there way over priced I'd expect them in stores by the end of the month.

Omnipresent Otaku

Kira Yui
DDBen
It's not unheard of that they would change the size of the collector edition packaging to fit a figure ( i.e. Optimus Prime and Megatron ). Did you also notice the small energon cubes that the Insecticons have by their feet in the picture. I really hope that's an additional accessory. It's too bad that there is no news on a re-issue Sunstreaker just yet. I'm missing one stupid shoulder piece on mine! stressed On a lighter note, the re-issue Sideswipe is starting to show up in stores..... in Canada. crying

I have all The Japanese book rereleases so I already have sideswipe. I'm iffy on purchasing the hasbro ones as the launchers on certain figures aka Hoist and redalert are missing springs. So I would suspect that siddeswipe lacks the ability to launch his missles as well and don't plan to purchase a toys R Us rerelease. I've also heard that he's been spotted in the states.

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Is Alternator Hound out? I haven't seen him in any stores yet?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff