Welcome to Gaia! ::

What series of Transformers do you like?

Generation 1 0.1356846473029 13.6% [ 327 ]
Generation 2 0.05103734439834 5.1% [ 123 ]
Beast Wars / Beast Machines 0.095850622406639 9.6% [ 231 ]
Robots in Disguise 0.087136929460581 8.7% [ 210 ]
Armada/ Energon/ Cybertron (Unicron Trilogy) 0.064315352697095 6.4% [ 155 ]
Movie 0.37676348547718 37.7% [ 908 ]
Masterpeice 0.020331950207469 2.0% [ 49 ]
Universe/ Classics 0.040663900414938 4.1% [ 98 ]
Binaltech/ Alternators 0.0058091286307054 0.6% [ 14 ]
Animated 0.12240663900415 12.2% [ 295 ]
Total Votes:[ 2410 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 493 494 495 > >> >>> »|

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
DDBen
Sweet Amber
Kira Yui
Newest Alternator prototype pictures!
A gallery of the newest Alternator figure has been revealed. Possibly Meister ( Jazz )??????????
Cheack out the pictures here!

hmmm it might be jazz... but surly they would make his spoiler bigger...? hmm i will be interested in seeing the final paint version

Its Jazz this is actually pretty old info he's a Mazda RX-8 and he's to be red Meister is simply the japanese name. Remember the goal isn't to make them look ideantical to the orignals its to make them a more modern version of them.
I thought they looked familiar. However, this is one of the first actual prototype pictures I've seen instead of the CGI one's posted on the Mazda site.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Does anyone know where I can get a Sunstorm & Hauler set at a good price besides e-Bay?

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
Kira Yui
DDBen
Sweet Amber
Kira Yui
Newest Alternator prototype pictures!
A gallery of the newest Alternator figure has been revealed. Possibly Meister ( Jazz )??????????
Cheack out the pictures here!

hmmm it might be jazz... but surly they would make his spoiler bigger...? hmm i will be interested in seeing the final paint version

Its Jazz this is actually pretty old info he's a Mazda RX-8 and he's to be red Meister is simply the japanese name. Remember the goal isn't to make them look ideantical to the orignals its to make them a more modern version of them.
I thought they looked familiar. However, this is one of the first actual prototype pictures I've seen instead of the CGI one's posted on the Mazda site.

Wish they would use a Porsche if they were going to make Jazz.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
New Transformer Statue pictures! wink
A new gallery of some of the latest Transformer statues that includes characters such as Grimlock, Lazerbeak, Starscream, and Wheeljack!
Check out the pictures here!
Does anyone know where I can buy a set of Terrorcons???

Man I want those guys so Freakin bad!!!! gonk
I can't wait for the latest Alternator! It looks awsome! biggrin

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Snack-O-Saurus

The original Generation 1 Terrorcons or the Energon Terrorcons. If you mean the Gen 1s, I haven't seen them complete in a long time. Give E-bay a try. As for the Energon Terrorcons, there are plenty at your local retail store ( TRU, Walmart, Target, etc.).
Kira Yui
Snack-O-Saurus

The original Generation 1 Terrorcons or the Energon Terrorcons. If you mean the Gen 1s, I haven't seen them complete in a long time. Give E-bay a try. As for the Energon Terrorcons, there are plenty at your local retail store ( TRU, Walmart, Target, etc.).

No offense to anyone who likes em, but I wouldn't touch any energon toys with a ten foot pole!!!! 3nodding

Looks like E-bay it is then.... sad

Terrorcons!!! Merge to form Abominus!!!!!! biggrin
Snack-O-Saurus

No offense to anyone who likes em, but I wouldn't touch any energon toys with a ten foot pole!!!! 3nodding
Aww, I love everyone of my Energon toys! blaugh Did you hold any Energon toys in hand or do you just not like how they look in box?

No offense taken. wink

*Is ultra happy she found a Transformers thread on Gaia* By chance is there a Transformers Guild here?

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
AriaHitomi
Snack-O-Saurus

Aww, I love everyone of my Energon toys! blaugh Did you hold any Energon toys in hand or do you just not like how they look in box?

No offense taken. wink

*Is ultra happy she found a Transformers thread on Gaia* By chance is there a Transformers Guild here?
There actually is a Transformers guild here on Gaia. I have no part in it ...... yet.
AriaHitomi
Snack-O-Saurus

No offense taken. wink

I'm solly...... sad

Nah, I just don't like the lok of the toys that much, combined with the fact that Energon has ruined more of my favorites, namely Ironhide and the terrorcons.... crying
Jazz

This site has the finished pictures of Miester(SP?).

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Crosswise
Jazz

It's not certain that this is the final version or not. It would be nice if it was.

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
Damn that looks good!!

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Crosswise
Jazz

Now I'm hearing that it's going to ba an exclusive re-paint. I really hope so. I would like to get him in that color scheme.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff