Welcome to Gaia! ::

What series of Transformers do you like?

Generation 1 0.1356846473029 13.6% [ 327 ]
Generation 2 0.05103734439834 5.1% [ 123 ]
Beast Wars / Beast Machines 0.095850622406639 9.6% [ 231 ]
Robots in Disguise 0.087136929460581 8.7% [ 210 ]
Armada/ Energon/ Cybertron (Unicron Trilogy) 0.064315352697095 6.4% [ 155 ]
Movie 0.37676348547718 37.7% [ 908 ]
Masterpeice 0.020331950207469 2.0% [ 49 ]
Universe/ Classics 0.040663900414938 4.1% [ 98 ]
Binaltech/ Alternators 0.0058091286307054 0.6% [ 14 ]
Animated 0.12240663900415 12.2% [ 295 ]
Total Votes:[ 2410 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 493 494 495 > >> >>> »|

That is too bad. She might have taken note of pre reissue days when every figure was selling for incredible prices on eBay.
I will be 30 soon and my folks don't care. They now know how much I loved those figures from when I was a kid. Nothing else that went on the garage sale bothers me, not evan the GI Joes. I have about 200 figures through Transformer history now and while I don't have room to display them all at the moment, I still rotate several out to the entertainment center. The mechanics of the figures has always amazed me and has a lot to do with my facination with the line. Also some classic characters, but that is a given.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Autobot
That is too bad. She might have taken note of pre reissue days when every figure was selling for incredible prices on eBay.
I will be 30 soon and my folks don't care. They now know how much I loved those figures from when I was a kid. Nothing else that went on the garage sale bothers me, not evan the GI Joes. I have about 200 figures through Transformer history now and while I don't have room to display them all at the moment, I still rotate several out to the entertainment center. The mechanics of the figures has always amazed me and has a lot to do with my facination with the line. Also some classic characters, but that is a given.
Only part of my Transformers collection that I don't really display is my Beast Machines and a few of the Universe stuff. My parents are pretty awsome now that they've given me an entire room with plenty of shelf space to disaplay all my Transformers and Gundam models.I'm pretty fortunate to have parents that know how valuable my collection is to me! xd

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Autobot
Opps! Sorry! Repeat! xd

5,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
Galan_Galactus
I'm pissed that Scurge is now changed to Dirge. For the younger people out there..... stressed since I'm on that topic I'm really happy for you snot-nose little s**t MACHINES! that your useless pareants bitched and whined and finally get there way and permanently changed my childhood.

It was a good thing that the names of these little robot plastic toys had a name change to stop little kids from becomeing serial rapest's and killers for that matter. What good thoughtful parents you are.........morons!

What the hell are you talking about? You do know that Scourge and Dirge were two different characters, right? Dirge was one of the original "conehead" jets, and Scourge was originally from the Movie.

Could you please explain exactly what you meant in your post? Because the way it is now, it just makes you sound like a complete ignorant dipshit.
I really need to preorder that Robot Master Starscream. That is going to be damn near impossible to get early on.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Japanese exclusive Stepper to be released in the U.S. as RICOCHET
Big news from the official Hasbro site! The Japanese exclusive Stepper is to be released in the U.S. under the name Ricochet! Check out the link here!
Autobot
I really need to preorder that Robot Master Starscream. That is going to be damn near impossible to get early on.
You can already preorder at BBTS. I even cancelled that order after I found (and preordered) him at a Belgian shop (I'm European; BBTS packages come with customs fees gonk
You should see cloudraker's collection it is awesome!!!

He's got the whole takara book re-issue set!!!
And lot's more.

Together with my collection our TF collection is magnifficant!!!!

Just started to get my colection doubled.... So I can show my tf's in vehicle mode and bot mode....

Just Got Binal-Tech Hound!!! And tracks is on his way!!!!
ChaosBiker
You should see cloudraker's collection it is awesome!!!

He's got the whole takara book re-issue set!!!
And lot's more.

Together with my collection our TF collection is magnifficant!!!!

Just started to get my colection doubled.... So I can show my tf's in vehicle mode and bot mode....

Just Got Binal-Tech Hound!!! And tracks is on his way!!!!
stop showing off bro.

And guess who's paying for the Tracks...
hmmmpppfffff......

just puttin those tf wannabe collectors there place

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
E-hobby new exclusive repaint:Hound!
Following such great repaints like the all grey Astrotrain, Sunstorm, Hauler, and the mini-bot set is a "desert colored" Hound!
Check it out here!
If they had repainted in normal camouflage colors or the black and white I would have bought it.... The original color is on its way here

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Newest Alternator prototype pictures!
A gallery of the newest Alternator figure has been revealed. Possibly Meister ( Jazz )??????????
Cheack out the pictures here!

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Kira Yui
A gallery of the newest Alternator figure has been revealed. Possibly Meister ( Jazz )??????????

hmmm it might be jazz... but surly they would make his spoiler bigger...? hmm i will be interested in seeing the final paint version

Omnipresent Otaku

Sweet Amber
Kira Yui

hmmm it might be jazz... but surly they would make his spoiler bigger...? hmm i will be interested in seeing the final paint version

Its Jazz this is actually pretty old info he's a Mazda RX-8 and he's to be red Meister is simply the japanese name. Remember the goal isn't to make them look ideantical to the orignals its to make them a more modern version of them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff