Welcome to Gaia! ::

What series of Transformers do you like?

Generation 1 0.1356846473029 13.6% [ 327 ]
Generation 2 0.05103734439834 5.1% [ 123 ]
Beast Wars / Beast Machines 0.095850622406639 9.6% [ 231 ]
Robots in Disguise 0.087136929460581 8.7% [ 210 ]
Armada/ Energon/ Cybertron (Unicron Trilogy) 0.064315352697095 6.4% [ 155 ]
Movie 0.37676348547718 37.7% [ 908 ]
Masterpeice 0.020331950207469 2.0% [ 49 ]
Universe/ Classics 0.040663900414938 4.1% [ 98 ]
Binaltech/ Alternators 0.0058091286307054 0.6% [ 14 ]
Animated 0.12240663900415 12.2% [ 295 ]
Total Votes:[ 2410 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 493 494 495 > >> >>> »|

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
THE TRANSFORMERS NEWS & RE-ISSUE FORUM!

Possibly some of the greatest things to hit store shelves since... well.... the originals! Here, I'll post some of the newest news and re-issues Transformers from the Toys R Us exclusives to the Japanese exclusives!

wahmbulance TOP STORIES! wahmbulance

I'm Back!
After a long absence, I am back on Gaia to ressurect my old Transformers forum. It has been an interesting year for Transformers fans. We have Transformers: Prime on the HUB and on the toy shelves. Speaking of shelves, my shelves are nearly running out of room from my newest additions TFP Optimus Prime and Megatron! Looking forward to the upcoming Fall of Cybertron game and figures, but first I have to finish War for Cybertron... blaugh I have a lot of catching up to do.

NEWEST RELEASES! wink

Bot Shots
Optimus Prime
Starscream
Bumblebee
Sentinel Prime (translucent chase)
Barricade

Optimus Prime w/ trailer launcher
Megatron w/ launcher

Transformers: Prime RID
Optimus Prime
Megatron

Arcee
Bumblebee
Cliffjumper
Ratchet
Soundwave

Coming Soon! xd

Fall of Cybertron
Optimus Prime
Shockwave
Jazz
Onslaught
Blast Off
Brawl
Swindle
Vortex

Kira Yui
WELCOME TO THE TRANSFORMERS RE-ISSUE FORUM!

Possibly some of the greatest things to hit store shelves since... well.... the originals! Here, I'll post some of the newest re-issues Transformers from the Toys R Us exclusives to the Japanese exclusives!

NEWEST RELEASES!
Toys R Us
Rodimus Prime
Dirge

Japanese
TF Collection #12 ( Bumblebee, Huffer, Gears, Powerglide, Cosmos, Warpath )
TF Collection #13 Target Master Hot Rod

Coming Soon!
Toys R Us
Skids
Sideswipe

Japanese
TF Collection #14 Hound
TF Collection #15 Stepper

Wheee!! Rodimus Prime sweatdrop
I wouldn't midn getign the Rodimus prime...I haev the Hot Rod reissue alreayd it would be a nice one to get to add to my collection.

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
man i want a bumblebee crying simple, yet so much fun to play with 3nodding

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
hey... do you have any pics of rodimus prime? whee

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sweet Amber
hey... do you have any pics of rodimus prime? whee
Here is the picture of the re-issue Rodimus Prime
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I never had Rodimus prime growing up, but I always liked him in the cartoon. I liked him before he changed too. I had seen pics of the classic toy as well as the re-issue, but never in person. I ordered the re-issue online and a while back he arrived at my house. What a huge dissapointment! This toy is the biggest disappointment I have ever bought. It's like a slap in the face to transformers fans and especially to Rodimus fans. He looks okay as the car-thing, but as a bot! Forget it

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
2000Man
I never had Rodimus prime growing up, but I always liked him in the cartoon. I liked him before he changed too. I had seen pics of the classic toy as well as the re-issue, but never in person. I ordered the re-issue online and a while back he arrived at my house. What a huge dissapointment! This toy is the biggest disappointment I have ever bought. It's like a slap in the face to transformers fans and especially to Rodimus fans. He looks okay as the car-thing, but as a bot! Forget it
I know, I own the original. Only two points of articulation. I'm really debating if I should get the re-issue or not. In all honesty and I hate to admit it but, I like the Energon Rodimus better.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sweet Amber
You definitly would like to get the TF Collection #12 with the Bumblebee with the cartoon acturate head!

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Just released is the E-hobby exclusive mini-bot set. Check the reviews out here from bwtf.com

Omnipresent Otaku

you should also note Takara's #14 release is hound

Currently I have all of these except I'm highly debating Takara's #13 of targetmaster hotrod stare stare stare I mean come on like we need 3 releases of hotrod rodemous prime is differn't enough to warrent but the only differnce with the targetmaster one is the targetmaster himself.

and a link to where hound can be preordered
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/toystan.asp?Queryid=pre897
Still crossing my fingers for a Cyclonus and Scourge. Cyclonus would be awesome since he was the first Decepticon with a true sense of diehard loyalty.

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Kira Yui
2000Man
I know, I own the original. Only two points of articulation. I'm really debating if I should get the re-issue or not. In all honesty and I hate to admit it but, I like the Energon Rodimus better.

the energon looks GREAT!! i was surprised at how nice he was eek

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Kira Yui
Sweet Amber
You definitly would like to get the TF Collection #12 with the Bumblebee with the cartoon acturate head!

i know!! i've been thinking about getting them too.... 3nodding

Omnipresent Otaku

#15 Re-Issue Stepper
well looks like number 15 is now up for preorder this appears to be a repaint of jazz but as a much darker paintjob and he seems to be a targetmaster I am not at all familure with this figure.

For pics and preorders here is a link
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/toystan.asp?Queryid=pre932

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas