Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Gaian

5,625 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
I refuse to let this thread die in the obscure throes of inactivity.

BUMP.

It's kind of wonderful that this thread has lasted so long. I really wish I was around to post more, but my job owns my soul and I hardly get online... or any time off haha.

No internet at girl scout camp, sadly. :< And when I do get internet, I have to use it for work. >A< And gaia is s**t on my phone.

NEED MOAR YGO. My mom is already starting to move me out of my room, so she has all of my cards boxed up... I'm kinda unhappy about that.
I shall assist in keeping the thread alive!!

In YGO news, Im getting 700~ cards from a friend =D

1,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
shade of lightning

700 good cards or just random stuff? lol
DeepDiveBlueEyes
shade of lightning

700 good cards or just random stuff? lol

I honestly have nooo idea haha.
Cards are cards i suppose, anything i can't add to my deck can at least look nice in the binder right?
Yar, if it's free it;s cool for sure lol
DeepDiveBlueEyes
Yar, if it's free it;s cool for sure lol

Not totally free but i might get some cards i need.

Like the tuners for loki.

God damn i need those tuners.

Got gae bulg for my dragunity deck a while ago....Still haven't successfully gotten him out on the field. Probably cause I don't have phalanx
I play it half the time.My deck is constructed with Fusions and sweet effects leading to my monsters biggrin
Well i love playing yu-gi-oh but my mom sold all my cards i had a deck of the old monsters that had no ability and i always manged to win

O.G. Gaian

5,625 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Anybody want to play over Duel Network? My screen name is Oroark.
Plaider
I used to have a total effect deck, I had synchro monsters and 000ATK monsters like the little reptillians. I had an awesome combo where I would have my "Mirage Dragon" out which makes it so your opponent can't use traps during the battle phase then I would have my "Raging Flame Sprite" attack my opponents life points directly over and over again. (Gaining 1000atk points each time) Then I would have a couple traps face down that would destroy an attacking monster. (If I was lucky I would have "Monster Reincarnation" in my hand). But I would love to have a elemental hero deck. (It would be so fun)
dude i love yu gi oh i have 3 gravekeeper decks and i have 2 of the new egyption gods

Garbage Friend

11,725 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
bjmb85
Plaider
I used to have a total effect deck, I had synchro monsters and 000ATK monsters like the little reptillians. I had an awesome combo where I would have my "Mirage Dragon" out which makes it so your opponent can't use traps during the battle phase then I would have my "Raging Flame Sprite" attack my opponents life points directly over and over again. (Gaining 1000atk points each time) Then I would have a couple traps face down that would destroy an attacking monster. (If I was lucky I would have "Monster Reincarnation" in my hand). But I would love to have a elemental hero deck. (It would be so fun)
dude i love yu gi oh i have 3 gravekeeper decks and i have 2 of the new egyption gods

Cool, I never really enjoyed the egyptian gods in play, not even on my side of the field. I find the m too powerful and they kinda take away the fun of the game. I'm more of a thinker and defense player than full out attacker like others can be.
hey man add me
Plaider
hey r u gonna add me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces