Welcome to Gaia! ::

omg I'm finally done.

*passes out* sweatdrop

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
ta-DA!! 'tis stickied... xd
I will keep this short, i collect beanie babies, they are so cool i have all of them, I cant wait untill the new ones come out, they come out soon.

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
Ya know the one thing we don't have in here? A helpful thread for everyone looking for stuff and a place where they can find it....

Kinda like "I can't find it. Please Help" Then someone can point them to the right site...That could be pretty cool.
color=blue]HI!! elsa!! how are you!!

AIled.... biggrin heart

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
sinister626
Ya know the one thing we don't have in here? A helpful thread for everyone looking for stuff and a place where they can find it....

Kinda like "I can't find it. Please Help" Then someone can point them to the right site...That could be pretty cool.

hmm... you're right... we do need something like that... 3nodding

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Is there a forum where people show off their collections?
sinister626

That's a good idea
dude......help me am i freakin Naive and stupid. i don't even kno how to use my dude....if anyone can help me, plz do
a let me tell u bout my friend she is crazy she got this basket boxed thingy wit over 20,000 marbles in all colors you could imagine she didnt even get them al together she has been collecting them since she was little and me her her mom and her boyfriend have to pick it up together because there not all little marbles some r big some are small but every time i see those marbles i tell her she is crazy!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh
hey out there im yozerguy and if u want to now about toys@collctablesthen u came to the right guy if u got qustons ???????? i got anwsers about what u need to had im and expert at heck i still collet stufff like star wars star trek u name it so if any qustons my email is sk8erboyjordan@msn.com or just email me on gaia its all the same yozerguy signing out peace biggrin
hey yall who want to know what the most awsome collectables are the cards and there so cool better than pokemon degimon and yo-gi-oh there called carboshey cards and there cool there cards that have a little picture of a car the name of it and the come in one and when u buy them the come with a little car toy in side and they only cost 50 cent thats so cool ///// got any qustons ask me at sk8erboyjordan@msn.com/ or just ask me on gaia yozerguy signing out peace

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
i just got a pink link on this thread heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items