Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Raider

9,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
I used to love playing with Beys with my mates. Although I would always stick my hand in there and get hurt by the metal parts. sweatdrop Anyone else remember the old ones? c:
ExplosiveTreats
I used to love playing with Beys with my mates. Although I would always stick my hand in there and get hurt by the metal parts. sweatdrop Anyone else remember the old ones? c:

YEAH

Beloved Werewolf

14,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

~*It's a whole new world we live in,It's a whole new way to see,It's a whole new place with a brand new attitude....*~

User Image
Shi the Light Eevee & Kio the Dark Eevee
User ImageUser Image♥____User ImageUser ImageUser Image____♥User ImageUser Image

~*-♥ .....yes beyblade is still awesome! well i like the older version better,i have wolfborg! it my favorite since it was a wolf,my cuzen gave it to me he got it free it was mint in box but box was crushed lol.....♥ -*~
User Image
~*User ImageBut you still gotta catch 'em all and be the best that you can be!!...Pokemon Johto!..User Image...*~
*Bringing back so many memories of my childhood* :3
They were my life
I had 5 and a big arena ;D

Friendly Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
.:-Sometimes I ask myself, what am I doing here...

I had a bunch of them when I was younger. Draciel was my first one (got it from a cousin who didn't know how to build it), although I think I played with Dragoon and Dranzer the most. Had a stadium too, although I'm pretty sure it ended up splitting after a while and I just ended up using the blades on the ground. Wasn't allowed to play with them in the house after that though, because I tried once and took a chip out my Mum's new floor. Whoops. xp

Used to get my hands battered up a lot when I went to pick them up though, and I'll never forget the day I launched one and hit another kid with it lol.

...I think of all the reasons, but it's still not clear.-:.

Wealthy Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
MY FIRST BEYBLADE : DRAGOON
SECOND ONE : STRATA DRAGOON
THIRD ONE : DRACIEL

STILL REMEMBER ALL OF DEM crying
Oh yes I remember those biggrin I loved the show so ofcourse I wanted a beyblade as well haha xd ....but I dont remember the name of mine....the beastie looked like a whale O.o

Wheezing Smoker

3,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
God yes, lol. I always used tio play with them. These new ones though, they suck, lol. I used to modify mine to use 2 weights and use an extra long pin for the spinner, lol.

Explorer

Yeahh. The ones you can twist apart and mix and match parts to make your own specific blade? Hell yeah.

The new ones aren't like that.

Perfect Wrangler

i'd always hurt myself on the ripcord

Fashionable Lunatic

ℜinny says: I gave all of mine to my little brother. I had a few first gen ones. 3nodding
Ahehhhhhh, I'm still collecting now. Me and my partner have actually spent over £500 worth of stuff in the past few months collecting and have more on the way.... the old blades are so expensive now...

User Image

From actual transforming Bladebreaker bit beast figures, down to clothes, plushies and Beybattle analyzers ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff