Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
General Lea
Well, this thread is relatively new, and this place is slow... It's easily missable I suppose.

That's pretty kickin'! I'm like that with X-Wings. If I could afford to, I'd probably buy all the X-Wing merch ever made plus a pilot's uniform. Who cares if I look positively abysmal in orange?

I don't think anyone looks good in orange. xd

But hey, at least people wouldn't ask if you were Santa Claus! You don't know how many times people ask me that when I'm wearing my B-wing pilot outfit. Where they get that idea I don't know... I mean, the only remote resemblance is the red... But they're coveralls. Santa doesn't wear coveralls. Nor do I have a big white beard, a Santa hat, white fur, or rosy red cheeks... >>;;

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
Gorath Tsu
General Lea
Well, this thread is relatively new, and this place is slow... It's easily missable I suppose.

That's pretty kickin'! I'm like that with X-Wings. If I could afford to, I'd probably buy all the X-Wing merch ever made plus a pilot's uniform. Who cares if I look positively abysmal in orange?

I don't think anyone looks good in orange. xd

But hey, at least people wouldn't ask if you were Santa Claus! You don't know how many times people ask me that when I'm wearing my B-wing pilot outfit. Where they get that idea I don't know... I mean, the only remote resemblance is the red... But they're coveralls. Santa doesn't wear coveralls. Nor do I have a big white beard, a Santa hat, white fur, or rosy red cheeks... >>;;

Hmm, touche. xd

How on EARTH are people that st-.... Never mind, I know entirely how people are stupid enough to ask that. I've worn costumes before in groups and people confused us with all sorts of weird things.

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
General Lea

Hmm, touche. xd

How on EARTH are people that st-.... Never mind, I know entirely how people are stupid enough to ask that. I've worn costumes before in groups and people confused us with all sorts of weird things.

True enough.
But seriously, does this look like Santa Claus? No. >>;;

Though I've also known people in X-wing pilot costumes who were asked if they were a Ghostbuster. Last time I checked, the Ghostbusters didn't wear bright orange coveralls... And they had big old proton packs. And, well, no helmet... surprised

Speaking of X-wing pilots... http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3280407/

Okay... Maybe I'm showing off again... xd

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
Gorath Tsu
General Lea

Hmm, touche. xd

True enough.
But seriously, does this look like Santa Claus? No. >>;;

Though I've also known people in X-wing pilot costumes who were asked if they were a Ghostbuster. Last time I checked, the Ghostbusters didn't wear bright orange coveralls... And they had big old proton packs. And, well, no helmet... surprised

Speaking of X-wing pilots... http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3280407/

Okay... Maybe I'm showing off again... xd
Not even close to Santa. Santa doesn't wear cool helmets fr starters.

Ghostbusters? Really?! Come on, people.

And show off all you want here. It keeps the thread alive and I'm sure that people are interested in seeing costumes. I mean, after all, those can vaguely be considered "toys" I guess because they bring anyone wearing them fun and adventure.

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
General Lea

And show off all you want here. It keeps the thread alive and I'm sure that people are interested in seeing costumes. I mean, after all, those can vaguely be considered "toys" I guess because they bring anyone wearing them fun and adventure.

Life-sized action figures? lol

At times these can be more than just "costumes", too. There's a guy in the Rebel Legion who has made an excellent Rahm Kota outfit-- I've met the guy a few times at past Star Wars Celebrations, his out is awesome-- and now he's the official reference for the character. He was even used as the reference material for the picture of Kota in a new character encyclopedia that will be coming out soon. He deserves it, too... he looks amazingly like Kota. >>;;
He's also done a superb Kyle Katarn-- I think he's also been used for references for that character as well.
Another few Rebel Legion members are characters in the revised version of Star Tours (one is the snowspeeder pilot who communicates with C-3PO in one of the scenes). I guess that makes them official, canon, Star Wars characters, heh heh.
I'm rather jealous. razz

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
Yuuuuup I need to get into this world.

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100

Yes indeedy!

Shameless Vampire

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • First step to fame 200
I have quite a few Star Wars figures and I'd have to say my favorite is my Darth Vader

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff