Welcome to Gaia! ::

Assimilated Wolf

General Lea
Gundamu
General Lea
Gundamu
General Lea
Gundamu

Besides the gimmick that's a damn good looking figure.
Yeah. The Clone Wars line is really good sculpt-wise. All of them come with a gimmick item and the game stuff, and they're the same price as the vintage line.

If I find me a Mace figure I might have to drop some cash on that.
The definitely have Mace this time around. He looks pretty awesome. Best of luck in finding him. emotion_c8

Thanks! Maybe the Target near by has one. They have a pretty big Star Wars section.
They should. He's in the current wave and isn't too tough to find. If not there you could try Toys R Us or, God forbid, Wally World.

With the markups at TrU I'll just stick to Target and WalMart.

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
Gundamu
General Lea
Gundamu
General Lea
Gundamu

The definitely have Mace this time around. He looks pretty awesome. Best of luck in finding him. emotion_c8

Thanks! Maybe the Target near by has one. They have a pretty big Star Wars section.
They should. He's in the current wave and isn't too tough to find. If not there you could try Toys R Us or, God forbid, Wally World.

Eh, mark-ups aren't really a big deal. They're still $10 at each place around me, so I'm suckered in any event.

Assimilated Wolf

General Lea
Gundamu
General Lea
Gundamu
General Lea
Gundamu

Eh, mark-ups aren't really a big deal. They're still $10 at each place around me, so I'm suckered in any event.

Really? Maybe I'm not out of luck if I go to TRU.

Hilarious Genius

at this antique shop where i live has original action figures still in the packages. I saw Hans Solo, and a few others. they were rather cheap to.

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
THE_MAN_02
at this antique shop where i live has original action figures still in the packages. I saw Hans Solo, and a few others. they were rather cheap to.
If they're cheap and MoC, that raises a flag for me. Either they're fakes, or the owner of the shop has NO idea what they're actually worth. Of course your perception of cheap may be different than mine. xd And too I'm not exactly sure what MoC '70s figures are fetching these days. If they're affordable, I say investigate them thoroughly and buy 'em.

Hilarious Genius

General Lea
THE_MAN_02
If they're cheap and MoC, that raises a flag for me. Either they're fakes, or the owner of the shop has NO idea what they're actually worth. Of course your perception of cheap may be different than mine. xd And too I'm not exactly sure what MoC '70s figures are fetching these days. If they're affordable, I say investigate them thoroughly and buy 'em.
well the Hans Solo was $5. the package is sealed but damaged. I did look very closely at them and did see a copyright logo. I'll look more this next weekend when I have time.

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
I really don't know if I wish to open my Cracken and Mon Calamari figs that're BRD Deleted Scene Exclusive. They're pretty much all-new figures.

Fashionable Genius

6,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
glad to see there is something like this up. I actually have a few figures. I have one of the rerelease vintage sets with IG-88, Dengar, and I believe and imperial officer.
other than that I have like oh I don't know 6 darth maul figures, a vulture droid, and a general grevious.

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I have a small collection of mostly Clone troopers, since they're my favorite class.

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
Alice is Madness
I have a small collection of mostly Clone troopers, since they're my favorite class.
Cool. I kinda want a collection of Stormtroopers myself. Preferrably more from the classic trilogy but I'd take Clone Wars-era ones too.

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
General Lea
Alice is Madness
Cool. I kinda want a collection of Stormtroopers myself. Preferrably more from the classic trilogy but I'd take Clone Wars-era ones too.
Thanks. Yeah I don't have any storm troopers yet but I plan get some one day.

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
Alice is Madness
General Lea
Alice is Madness
Best of luck in your pursuit. They're quite abundant.

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
General Lea
Alice is Madness
General Lea
Alice is Madness
Best of luck in your pursuit. They're quite abundant.
Thank you.

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Why have I not seen this thread before? surprised

I have quite the Star Wars collection... Most of my collection is packed away in dozens of tubs because I don't have the room to display them, but you can bet that once I have my own house I'm building a bunch of display cases to put them in (and a case for my keychain collection, but that's a different discussion).

Currently I have displayed in my bedroom my Star Tours collection-- or part of it, anyway-- and most of my B-wing collection. I have a thing for the B-wing... I've got all of the figures (including vintage), duplicates of all of them so I could open one and leave one in the package, and that includes two versions of the Vintage Collection Keyan Farlander... one with the "Return of the Jedi" logo and one with the "Revenge of the Jedi" logo... all of the B-wing starfighter figure-scale toys (including vintage) and duplicates of most for one to open and one to leave in the box, models, pewter statues, and so on. Recently I got the Nien Nunb B-wing pilot patch from the Star Wars Galactic Files trading card line, and the B-wing magazine and die-cast model from the Starships & Vehicles Collection magazine series. I even have one B-wing pilot figure that I painted to look like myself. My first custom figure. lol
But my B-wing obsession doesn't end there. I'm a member of the Rebel Legion, and guess what my costume is? A B-wing pilot. I even have a helmet that's made from the original B-wing pilot helmet made for Return of the Jedi... and it's pretty awesome. And I tend to brag about it, especially seeing as next to no one has the "real" helmet... xd

I have the two older LEGO B-wing models but I haven't bought the new $200 model yet. Need to save up for that beauty...

Yeah, it's a sickness...

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
Gorath Tsu

Why have I not seen this thread before? surprised

I have quite the Star Wars collection... Most of my collection is packed away in dozens of tubs because I don't have the room to display them, but you can bet that once I have my own house I'm building a bunch of display cases to put them in (and a case for my keychain collection, but that's a different discussion).

Currently I have displayed in my bedroom my Star Tours collection-- or part of it, anyway-- and most of my B-wing collection. I have a thing for the B-wing... I've got all of the figures (including vintage), duplicates of all of them so I could open one and leave one in the package, and that includes two versions of the Vintage Collection Keyan Farlander... one with the "Return of the Jedi" logo and one with the "Revenge of the Jedi" logo... all of the B-wing starfighter figure-scale toys (including vintage) and duplicates of most for one to open and one to leave in the box, models, pewter statues, and so on. Recently I got the Nien Nunb B-wing pilot patch from the Star Wars Galactic Files trading card line, and the B-wing magazine and die-cast model from the Starships & Vehicles Collection magazine series. I even have one B-wing pilot figure that I painted to look like myself. My first custom figure. lol
But my B-wing obsession doesn't end there. I'm a member of the Rebel Legion, and guess what my costume is? A B-wing pilot. I even have a helmet that's made from the original B-wing pilot helmet made for Return of the Jedi... and it's pretty awesome. And I tend to brag about it, especially seeing as next to no one has the "real" helmet... xd

I have the two older LEGO B-wing models but I haven't bought the new $200 model yet. Need to save up for that beauty...

Yeah, it's a sickness...
Well, this thread is relatively new, and this place is slow... It's easily missable I suppose.

That's pretty kickin'! I'm like that with X-Wings. If I could afford to, I'd probably buy all the X-Wing merch ever made plus a pilot's uniform. Who cares if I look positively abysmal in orange?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff