Oh gosh no! Dx 0.15882352941176 15.9% [ 81 ]
That's why I buy two! :3 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 510 ]

Dapper Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
I want all three ghost ghouls (River, Kiyomi, Vandala).
and lil nessie

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Can't wait to see it

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
I was wondering since a girl who I have a bit of a big crush likes this toy line and I was wondering no disrespect but whats the appeal in this toyline and just dolls in general. I am a toy collector but nothing like dolls just transformers, microman, henshin cyborgs, and a few anime/video game figures.

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Omg ! Monster high Anime! WTF!

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Ok just found this! it looks like Monster high is going to be a full fledged anime tv show! not just web shorts, but a real tv show!

monster high anime news!

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

gaogaigar777
I was wondering since a girl who I have a bit of a big crush likes this toy line and I was wondering no disrespect but whats the appeal in this toyline and just dolls in general. I am a toy collector but nothing like dolls just transformers, microman, henshin cyborgs, and a few anime/video game figures.
it embraces people with flaws, some of the dolls have scars, corroded skin and such.

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
gaogaigar777

Me personally I really admire that they aren't the typical Barbie's I grew up with, but in fact children of iconic monsters. It's more than just a simple toy like, it teaches kids creativity and that its alright to be yourself and to show your true colors. The dolls themselves are different and it's wonderful

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
NOT_a_sexual_username
gaogaigar777
it embraces people with flaws, some of the dolls have scars, corroded skin and such.
I see thank you for answering my questions and if you wanna ask me anything go ahead.

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
ashlex_in_pearl
gaogaigar777

Me personally I really admire that they aren't the typical Barbie's I grew up with, but in fact children of iconic monsters. It's more than just a simple toy like, it teaches kids creativity and that its alright to be yourself and to show your true colors. The dolls themselves are different and it's wonderful
I see interesting and thank you for answering my questions and if you wanna ask me anything go ahead.

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Been thinking of creating my own doll from an OC of mine, and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of what already existing doll would work best for turning into a fox?

(as for what I'm working on, it's a character who is the daughter of Daji... the nine-tailed fox in China who wishes she were a goddess and constantly eats human hearts to stay immortal)

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Kara Kazeneko
Been thinking of creating my own doll from an OC of mine, and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of what already existing doll would work best for turning into a fox?

(as for what I'm working on, it's a character who is the daughter of Daji... the nine-tailed fox in China who wishes she were a goddess and constantly eats human hearts to stay immortal)
clawdeen fr the ears

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Maybe Clawdeen is doable, and her ear piercings would be a fitting thing for a fox fiend. Though kind of wondering if maybe one of the werecat twins would be good, too. Being white skinned would make for an easier time in recoloring them and their cat tail would make a decent core for the main fox tail for the bushel of nine I plan on making. Hmmm... still not sure. Would love to hear any other ideas folks have got.

Beloved Friend

Kara Kazeneko

Any of the werecats or werewolves would probably be a good start for a fox custom. The werecats may be more desirable because of the existing tail and tail-hole. What color is your fox supposed to be?

CAM (Create-A-Monster) sets may also be a good option, depending on the color and details.

Beloved Friend

Magica Royale
NOT_a_sexual_username
Magica Royale

*A* Oh my goodness.~ <3
He's lovely. >w<
thank you 4laugh

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t400/MissMeggsie/Art/andrewdroide1.png
MY BESTIE FINISHED HIS ART TODAY I AM ACTUALLY SCREECHING. <333

I just saw this...I really like how Andrew looks. Good job!

Romantic Vampire

Is it bad that I have developed an addiction?
I am 27, and I was looking to collect these dolls (as I am a nerd and stuff, and these dolls are so freaking cute and pretty!)
My boyfriend got me 2 for Christmas (Toralei and a Freaky Fusion Scarah!), since thing I added 6 more dolls....and have another 6 I want to add...

Anyways, I decided to watch a movie and it wasn't bad @_@ and now I am finding myself watching the rest and soon the TV show...

I mean this can't be worse then bronies and like other fandoms @_@ right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff