Yes! >.> 0.69411764705882 69.4% [ 354 ]
Oh gosh no! Dx 0.15882352941176 15.9% [ 81 ]
That's why I buy two! :3 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 510 ]

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Chia Toma
NOT_a_sexual_username
omg y'all big sale in justice, got both invisibilly and nieghthan for $17 4laugh got 3 billies and a naighthan

jammy sod lol

I bet they're pretty
they have all the new scaremester and freaky fusion (not the 3 new ones though) all on sale
NOT_a_sexual_username
Chia Toma
NOT_a_sexual_username
omg y'all big sale in justice, got both invisibilly and nieghthan for $17 4laugh got 3 billies and a naighthan

jammy sod lol

I bet they're pretty
they have all the new scaremester and freaky fusion (not the 3 new ones though) all on sale

We don't have justice in the UK

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Chia Toma
NOT_a_sexual_username
Chia Toma
NOT_a_sexual_username

jammy sod lol

I bet they're pretty

D: that sucks
NOT_a_sexual_username
Chia Toma
NOT_a_sexual_username
Chia Toma
NOT_a_sexual_username

jammy sod lol

I bet they're pretty

Yeah, it kinda does but I'm trying to save up this week anyways so it's quite good in that respect

though anyone got any idea as to who the next girl is in the disembodied council five pack? I was checking it out on Argos website last night and I was like 'whoa, when did we get a female faun or minator?'

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Chia Toma
NOT_a_sexual_username
Chia Toma
NOT_a_sexual_username
Chia Toma
NOT_a_sexual_username

jammy sod lol

I bet they're pretty

Yeah, it kinda does but I'm trying to save up this week anyways so it's quite good in that respect

though anyone got any idea as to who the next girl is in the disembodied council five pack? I was checking it out on Argos website last night and I was like 'whoa, when did we get a female faun or minator?'
i have it, she's one of the background character like iris

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

lets see that catty ghouls spirit!
User Image

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
I found a web page that shows all the new dolls shown at the last SDCC! So A great Preview of all the new dolls!

new Monster high! dolls!

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Also, I really find this web page VERY HELPFUL

monster high checklist

Dapper Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Two nude Dracularas need home. FREE

Pure-hearted Gaian

19,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hero 100
Raccguin

She's my little cousin's favorite <3 I like how you put Nude tiny XD I wouldn't mind taking them but how would that work XD.

Pure-hearted Gaian

19,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hero 100
Man I use to see the dolls at the stores ages ago and thought they where cute now I want to collect some of them,

I achived getting Deuce from Frights at Walgreens, I loved that specific outfit because it look summer ish to go with the Cleo my bf got me with thew Oasis set, I loved that hairstyle on her.

I got the Lagoona swim doll, just loved that hairstyle on her and the bathing suit to go with Cleo LONG before I ever thought I get a Deuce and let alone as Gil. Both girls at Kmart, Cleo's set was marked down at 20 dollars on special that week, back up to 30 something, and I got Lagoon for 6 dollars because I had 10 something on my kmarts rewards card.

And since two weeks ago I got Gil, I got the Manster two pack at Toysrus,I should have asked for a price thing because the website was 34.99 and at the store it was 39.99 but I was so happy and it's 4 dollars, it if had been over 10 then I would cry maybe XD But that second Deuce, he looks hipster to me XD, I'm giving it to a friend that does not have him in his collection =3

Pure-hearted Gaian

19,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hero 100
yokyun2
Also, I really find this web page VERY HELPFUL

monster high checklist

I found this the other day, its so helpful to someone who collects them all or just all of one dolls and such =3 Makes me jelly XD I saw most of these dolls ans never thought they will actually got HIGH up on prices get it for 10 dollars, get it for 20 XD That Cleo and Deuce first wave I saw it once for 40 and thought nah, and now its over 300 dollars XD

Dapper Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Galena Gaea
Raccguin

She's my little cousin's favorite <3 I like how you put Nude tiny XD I wouldn't mind taking them but how would that work XD.

Oh, I was about to cross out my post. I found them a home already. I do have other ghouls that need a good home though.
Forget Gory! We don't need yet ANOTHER vampire in the Monster High doll line!

I am calling on ALL my fellow Monster High enthusiasts to vote en masse REPEATEDLY and bring Finnegan "Ryder" Wake to the doll line in 2015! Let's make Monster High history with the first wheelchair bound student!

VOTE FINNEGAN WAKE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces