Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Chia Toma
NOT_a_sexual_username
Chia Toma
NOT_a_sexual_username
Chia Toma

Oh yes, I forgot you were doing though

did you see the update for Priscilla and Fawnia?
3nodding 3nodding yes!!

Good good

I need to refix some of Fawnia's flowers, they keep on falling off which is annoying
D: hope it turns out great!

me to, I love the way she's turned out. Even if it took me ages to get those bloody wings on her
oh? surprised
NOT_a_sexual_username
Chia Toma
NOT_a_sexual_username
Chia Toma
NOT_a_sexual_username
Chia Toma

Oh yes, I forgot you were doing though

did you see the update for Priscilla and Fawnia?
3nodding 3nodding yes!!

Good good

I need to refix some of Fawnia's flowers, they keep on falling off which is annoying

me to, I love the way she's turned out. Even if it took me ages to get those bloody wings on her
oh? surprised

yeah I tried to glue them on at first but it didn't work in the slightest but thankfully I was able to attach them with one of those strange bendy fluffy straw things *cannot remember the proper term right now* which I was happy about

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Chia Toma
NOT_a_sexual_username
Chia Toma
NOT_a_sexual_username
Chia Toma

Good good

oh? surprised

yeah I tried to glue them on at first but it didn't work in the slightest but thankfully I was able to attach them with one of those strange bendy fluffy straw things *cannot remember the proper term right now* which I was happy about
pipe cleaners work miracles ^u^
NOT_a_sexual_username
Chia Toma
NOT_a_sexual_username
Chia Toma
NOT_a_sexual_username
Chia Toma

Good good

oh? surprised

Yush! Thank you, they most certainly do

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Chia Toma
NOT_a_sexual_username
Chia Toma
NOT_a_sexual_username
Chia Toma

oh? surprised

Yush! Thank you, they most certainly do
mhm ^u^

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Any of you Going to collect Ever After high Dolls? I want to. they look really cute!

Lucky Cat

Nope. Their flat and round faces, humongous foreheads and frown expressions are nasty... Only thing I like about them are their clothes.

Dapper Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
My best guess would be:
heads
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Monsters are scary so they have sharp features. Fairy tale characters are nice so they have soft features.
They probably didn't make different features for Rebel and Royal because it's easier to animate if everything is the same.
My two new additions to my collection
Howleen
Tylwer

both are actually really pretty in their own right but I so wanna make Tywler (I cannot spell her name at all!) into a proper lolita cause she is just so damn cute. I think she would totally suit the cuter styling and stuffs
I don't think I care for the Ever After dolls too much. The proportions feel wrong, especially on the head and face. The eyes are too wide set, I don't at all care for the way they've styled the makeup, and overall the dolls are just less thoughtful. They're fine for princess dolls I suppose, but they're not really special and nothing about them amazes me. Meh.

Dapper Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Chia, I just ordered Twyla.

Hellene, I can make those characters after a trip to the bathroom.

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

omg omg omg!! the pic of my opperetta got featured in a vid ^u^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQPVSv_MVFg&feature=youtu.be
@ 4:22

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
NOT_a_sexual_username

i saw her! that's so COOL!

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

yokyun2
NOT_a_sexual_username

i saw her! that's so COOL!
thank you 4laugh
Hellene Harpie
I don't think I care for the Ever After dolls too much. The proportions feel wrong, especially on the head and face. The eyes are too wide set, I don't at all care for the way they've styled the makeup, and overall the dolls are just less thoughtful. They're fine for princess dolls I suppose, but they're not really special and nothing about them amazes me. Meh.

I do like the fact they the EAH girls have [unique heights], but although their faces in the cartoon are similar a slightly more angular chin or cheek would have worked better than the actual uber round doll faces. With the effort they put into MH girls unique faces would it have killed them to tweak the EAH faces bit more?

examples:
Apple has super round face which matches the doll
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

but these girls have a tiny bit of chin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff